LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My first go at writing a story hope you like it. Please feel free to give constructive criticism.

I should have known not to accept my wife's challenge, She has a cunning mind and virtually always get what She wants. I always thought my nappy fetish was a secret from her, but She found out about it. When She discovered it I did'nt know but discover it She did.

The day She offered the challenge I should have known not to accept but She asked me in a way I could not refuse. The challenge was quite simple. She explained that She had discovered my secret and was not happy. I was offered a choice accept her challenge or divorce, I love her to much to even consider divorce so I agreed to accept her challenge.

This is it.

"If I can get you to soil. Nappy within 2 hours you stay in nappies for good, they'll be locked on so you can't cheat but I will give you some help to stay clean"

"Alright and what happens if I don't mess within 2 hours"

"Then you get to choose when you wear nappies and I will play mummy for you" was her reply.

"Let's get you upstairs and ready" She said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

" what now"

"Yes, now get upstairs or the deal is of and I get a divorce"

We went upstairs, there on the bed was a thick cloth nappy, some clear plastic pants, a box of Dulcolax suppositories and a box about 4 inches square.

"Hang on no one said anything about laxatives!!" I complained

"Don't worry there's something in the box to help, now get undressed and get on that nappy" She said in a seriously stern voice.

I quickly undressed and laid on the nappies.

"Right give me your hands"

I did as She asked and soon discovered the reason why, there was a pair of leather cuffs attached to the bed frame, I was starting to get a bit worried but as I said I love her so much I could not even consider divorce, besides how hard would it be to keep my nappy clean for 2 hours.

With my hands secured She opened the suppositories and proceeded to put 4 into my bottom, then She retrieved the box.

"Don't worry, this might help"

With that She pulled a large butt plug out of the box, I gasped when I saw the thing it must have been 6 inches long and about 2 inches at its narrowest point, with a large oval flange on its base. She slowly lubed it then slid it into my bottom to join the suppositories, I clenched teeth to stop myself crying out as it was eased past my sphincter. When it was in She gave a tug and asked me to try pushing it out, as much as I tried it was staying put. Good I thought that should help.

Before pinning my nappy on my wife gave the plug another tug on the plug. When the nappy was pinned tightly on She pulled the pants on and got me to lift my bottom, when the pants were in place I was told to roll onto my side, when I had She pulled a chain in the waist of the pants tight and locked it. I was now locked into my nappy for the next 2 hours.

I was determined to win this challenge so I would be able to wear nappies freely with my wife and the thought of her being a mummy to me was overwhelming.

"OK" She said "all you have to do now is stay clan for the next 2 hours"

"No problem" thinking that even with the four suppositories the plug inside was so tight in my bottom that nothing would get past or push it out. Still I should have remembered my wife's cunning mind and how She normally gets what She wants.

• Like 2

Interesting! I can see him being pretty miserable by the end of two hours, but will he poop his diapers? He says she usually gets what she wants, so I'm trying to guess how this will work out.

I love the story line and I think when she pulled the second time, she pulled an insert out of the butt plug leaving him wide open to mess his nappy for her. But please do continue.

• Like 1

I love the story line and I think when she pulled the second time, she pulled an insert out of the butt plug leaving him wide open to mess his nappy for her. But please do continue.

Good golly - the suspense and trying very hard not to mess my diapee !

Please Hurry Up and get back to the story - things are going to get messy soon !

Double double toil and trouble - cauldron burn and my butt is about to burst

Another part of the hapless husbands tale

Part 2

"Well you can get some clothes on. I'm going out for a little while so you can make yourself useful and do some jobs indoors" My wife said sweetly.

"Don't try removing that nappy, I'm sure you should be able to hold it for a couple of hours, after all you're a big boy."

"Where are you going?" I asked while trying to pull a pair of jogging bottoms over the bulky nappy.

"That's my business." She replied and left the room.

As I continued dressing I heard her go out the door and our car pull off the driveway.

OK I thought to my self I can do this, then it's nappies on my terms. I finished dressing and went downstairs, made myself a cup of tea and wondered what jobs to do. As the kettle boiled I felt a twinge in my stomach but it went away quickly. I decided to sort some stuff in the garage as I walked through the door to the garage I could feel the bulk of the nappy forcing me to waddle like a toddler, and as the terry towelling caressed my genitals I could feel myself getting hard.

One of the things I enjoyed when wearing a nappy was the feeling as it rubbed and caressed my genitals, and rubbing myself through the thick layers of terry until I came.

As I started sorting stuff in the garage and putting rubbish into refuse sacks I felt another twinge in my stomach, this one a bit stronger. It's OK I can do this.

I had given myself suppositories in the past and knew I could delay the effect for a while by sitting on a firm chair. That I decided is what I'll do when they got to strong.

As I cleared stuff I wondered how my wife had found out and if She knew I had visited a couple of different ab nurseries. If She ever found at about those my life would be hell. As I continued to think about this I looked at my watch, I'd been like this for half an hour, I was confident of winning when another cramp hit me, I sat down on my bench to prevent myself from messing. These suppositories were stronger than the glycerine ones I had used, as I sat there the cramps subsided when all off a sudden I felt something oozing into my nappy. I was horrified, how could this happen, I had a large butt plug in and I was sitting on a firm surface, something that always helped me keep from messing until I wanted to.

In shock I went to the bathroom, pulled down my jogging bottoms and tried to pull the pants down. If I could clean myself up and put a clean nappy on, perhaps I could still win, but the pants would'nt budge, then I remembered the chain and lock. I went to our bedroom and went through drawers to find the key but I couldn't find one. I was panicking now, then I heard the front door open and my wife coming upstairs, I stood there as She walked into the bedroom.

"Oh dear" She said "it looks like you messed and lost the challenge, so it's nappies full time for you"

"But.....but....."I stammered.

"No buts, the deal was you stay clean for 2 hours or it's nappies permanently and you only lasted 1hour"

I was devastated

"Right on the bed and I'll change you"

I laid on the bed, She cuffed my wrists before undoing the pants and pulling them down, then my messy nappy was unpinned and She wiped as much mess as possible of with an unsoiled part of the nappy.

"OK lift up and I'll clean you up and get a clean nappy on you"

I raised my bottom and She finished cleaning me with wet wipes. When I was clean She put all the dirty wipes into a trash bag and took the soiled nappy to the bathroom. When She returned She had a large black carrier bag with her.

"What's in there?" I asked nervously.

"You'll see soon enough."

She got 2 more terry nappies from under the bed. I was concerned, She was prepared for this. She folded one of the nappies into a kite shape then folded the second one into a rectangle to form a booster.

"Right lift up" I lifted my bottom and She slid the nappies under me.

"Now before I pin them on there's a couple of things I need to do to you, first we need that plug out" with that She grasped the plug and pulled it out quickly, I nearly screamed as it popped out, it was so tight I didn't know how my mess to past it. She put it to one side on a piece of plastic to clean up later.

She then went and got a box from the black bag, I saw what was on the label, hair removing wax.

"No please don't"I cried.

"We need you clean below and it's my way now" with that She got a ball gag out of the bag and held it in front of my face.

"Right you either open your mouth and let me put this in, or I'll grab your balls and squeeze them until you do open up"

Realising my choices were limited I opened my mouth so She could fit the gag. As soon as the ball was in my mouth She made me lift my head to let her fasten the strap which was pulled tight enough to make me wince. When She was happy the gag was secure She secured my ankles to the bed then picked up the box of hair removal wax, got the contents out and proceeded to wax my genitals. As the strips were pulled of I screamed into the gag but it did its job and kept me quiet. When the waxing was over more boxes and packets were removed from the bag. I was helpless and at her mercy. She opened the first packet, it looked to hold a clear plastic tube. She put on a pair of latex loves, received a tube of some kind and proceeded to empty the contents into my penis, then the plastic tube was threaded into it.

"The gel I put in is rather special as is the catheter I inserted, the gel reacts with a coating on the catheter to form an adhesive so the catheter stays put. The catheter has a special valve which releases urine from your bladder at a preset pressure. We developed these at work to help people with incontinence. I've put a faulty one into you where the valve opens to early so you'll have no control. The valve is one way so there's no infection risk. The catheter can can be dissolved when a special gel is injected up it. So you ave no chance of removing it. I also have a similar item for your backside"

My eyes must have registered my fear and I screamed into the gag.

"Don't worry it gets better, but lets get your bottom sorted first"

She undid the clips holding my ankle cuffs and retrieved some ropes from behind the headboard, these were fastened to the ankle cuffs, then pulled tight so my ankles were pulled up and towards the headboard exposing my bottom. I felt a cold gel enter my bottom, then my wife held something that looked like a but plug up to show me, then proceeded to force it into my backside. The She pulled the centre from it and pushed something else into the hole.

"Right I've fitted your anal catheter, it works like the one in your penis. It's glued in so you can't remove it and it won't slip into you, the valve is held in place and needs a special tool to remove. It works like the catheter so when it reaches au certain pressure it opens, and no matter how hard you try you won't be able to stop anything coming out. So you are going to need nappies full time. One more thing to do and we can get your nappies on"

With that my legs were released and reuse cured to the straps at the bottom of the bed. Another box was removed from the bag and the contents emptied on to the bed beside me. It looked like a transparent cricket box with a tube in the middle.

"This goes over your genitals so you won't be able to play with yourself. Oh yes I do know about your visits to Nanny and what you do there. This box is quite special, you penis goes in that tube then I glue it to your body. The glue is extremely strong so if you try and remove you'll probably pull your cock off"

With that She applied the glue to my penis and the edges of the shield and slid it into place. My penis and balls were trapped and untouchable.

"Oh and by the way the box has another usefull feature, besides keeping your hands off of your cock I can do this, with that She pressed a button on a small remote and an excrutiating pain filled my world as an electric shock assaulted my penis and balls.

When I had recovered my legs were released so the nappy could be pinned up and plastic pants fitted over the top.

• Like 2

There is more, I have domestic issues to deal with. Please be patient.

Sorry to press your buttons - remind me not to play your husband !

This is getting downright serious - I mean just how far can you go ?

Better be quiet now the idea of a chastity catheter and hollowed

anus is way too exciting and I would not like to hint that I am

liking it all too well - well oops I said it now ! Where was that ball

gag when I needed it !

I love it. She's in control and insured the diaper/nappy will ALWAYS win. But will she reward him with cummy messes anymore? Please do continue and I hope you get your personal life sorted out so you can continue soon

Part 3

Part 3

As I lay still restrained on the bed I contemplated my fate, there i was in a nappy and plastic pants and it looked as if my wife had removed all control of my bladder and bowels. I tried to ask her why but all that passed the gag was a series of muffled noises. She looked at me.

" I expect your wondering why I've done this and how I found out"

I nodded my head.

"We'll first of the why. I don't like being lied to and I discovered your little baby secret when I was sorting through some old credit card statements. I was a bit surprised to say the least, especially when I contacted some of the companies and discovered what they sold, nappies ,plastic pants, baby goods sized for adults. Then I found one name that really surprised me, do you know what I found out when I contacted them"

I shook my head no.

"Well" She went on "a nanny who allows people like you to visit her and be treated like a baby, wetting themselves, messing themselves, being punished, humiliated and dominated. Did you enjoy her strap on up your backside?" She asked.

I just lay there not moving, my face flushing with shame.

"Well we'll just have to see if you like my strap on inside you. I'll be back in a little while with the new rules, for now you can think about what you've done."

With that She left the bedroom and went downstairs. As I lay on the bed in restraints and a nappy I could only think about my predicament and how I could get out of it. How had She found out what I had done at the nursery, Nanny had promised total confidence. Suddenly I felt a warm wet feeling hit the nappy( I couldn't think of it as my nappy), as the catheter worked as I had been told, I didn't even know my bladder had been filling. My wife came back upstairs and into the bedroom with a cup of tea and an extra large baby bottle with an enormous teat on it and put them on a bedside cabinet.

"You can drink this while I explain the rules for you. If you make any noise when the gag comes out this is what happens and with that She pressed a button on the remote sending an agonising jolt through my groin. When I had recovered She got me to raise my head and undid the strap on the gag. I kept quiet as I remembered the pain and my jaw ached from the ball.

She put the teat of the bottle and pressed until I took it in and started drinking, then She explained the rules.

"You are now in nappies full time, when we are at home it's terry nappies and waterproof pants. When we go out you'll be in disposables. The catheter and anal catheter stay in unless I want them out. The training shield on your cock stays on until I say it comes off, to remove any of these needs a special gel that is kept at work, if you try removing them without the gel you'll probably rip your cock off or tear your backside beyond repair. The shield does two jobs, one is so I can punish or warn you with this remote, I can also give you pleasure like this". With that She pushed a different button and a series of pleasurable waves pulsed through my groin.

"You'll only get pleasure like that if you do something that really pleases me, the second job is to prevent you masturbating into your nappy, as Nanny says you enjoyed that. Also I have ordered a special cot for you to sleep in, it should be here soon until it comes you can sleep in this bed. There are some other changes lined up for you but I think I'll let you find out as we go along"

With that the now empty bottle was removed from my mouth.

"I'm going to let you get up now, any trouble and you know what happens" She said holding the remote up. The cuffs were undone, I sat up then stood up.

"I'm wet" I said

She poked a finger into the leg opening of the damp nappy.

"Not wet enough for a change" was her reply.

I put on the clothes I had been wearing earlier, struggling to get my jogging bottoms over the bulky nappy, although the smooth plastic pants helped.

We went downstairs the bulky nappy forced my legs apart making me waddle and the plastic pants rustled noisily, a constant reminder of my condition. I made us a cup of tea each as I went to drink mine the cup was taken away.

"Oh no" my wife said "one of your new rules, at home all your drinks go into one of these bottles for you." Showing me some more of the oversized bottles. Where had She got all this stuff and how long had it taken her to organise this, I began to feel my fate had been pre planned but how?

" I expect you have some questions?" She asked me as I sat on a kitchen chair sucking on the bottle.

"Yes" I answered nodding my head.

" How did you prepare all this? because it looks like you knew I'd mess that nappy"

"Yes I knew you'd mess, the plug I put into you was a special one" She handed me the plug which had been cleaned. There was a hole right through the centre. As I looked at it in shock at what She had done, She went on to explain.

" I said the plug would help, I didn't say how though. When I discovered your little secret a while back I was disgusted at first, but I did some research on adult babies and became disappointed that you hadn't talked to me about it. If you couldn't talk to me about it then I was going to take matters into my own hands. When I went through the card statements and found the shops and what they sold I knew what to do, at first it was going to be for a few days to teach you a lesson, but then I discovered the nursery visits to that nanny and I decided if that's how you get your kicks I'd make it a permanent change" I gulped as I realised She meant it would be permanent, once my wife sets her mind to something it happens no matter what.

She went on "I ordered more nappies and the locking pants, got the bottles and lots of other lovely things for you, like that training shield, at work we have been developing these special urinary and anal catheters to give incontinent people some help, I managed to ensure there where some special faulty ones to use on you. I can remove them when I want. The one in your cock is permanent but I will be taking your anal one out for strap on training as your nanny said you enjoy it so much. There's also a special pair of plastic pants with a dildo so I'll get some pleasure from you"

"What else have you got?" I asked.

"Ooh I think you can find out about them as we go along" was her reply

"But you tricked me with that plug" I said in a whinney voice.

"After what you kept from me I don't think you can moan, besides I had to make sure you messed your nappy or all the money and time I've invested in your new status would be wasted"

I knew I was beaten but I vowed to do this on my terms, then I felt another warm patch in the nappy.

"Wetting again?" She asked, your face changed. I nodded. "We'll I'll change you when I'm ready"

"What about work?" I asked

"Well you're quitting your job as babies don't work and I earn enough to keep you at home, and there'll be a babysitter here to look after you and keep you in check"

"But...but... They'll see me in nappies!!!" I exclaimed.

"Yes and also in your new more suitable clothing" was her reply. "I've ordered suitable clothing for someone in nappies and likes receiving a strap on up his backside. As for your babysitter or should I say nanny you've already met her"

Suddenly I felt a cramp in my stomach, then felt warm soft poo spreading against my bottom in the confines of the nappy.

"Judging by your face and the smell the remnants of those suppositories has finished emptying you out, upstairs to the bathroom and we'll get you changed"

I waddled upstairs conscious of the wet pooey nappy clinging to me. In the bathroom the pants were unlocked and pulled down, I was made to lay on the floor as the nappy was unpinned. I was cleaned up with wipes and another thick nappy was pinned on. First the nappy was folded into a kite shape then a second nappy was folded into a rectangle to form an additional soaker, then the sides were pulled around my waist and fastened in the middle with a large nappy pin, then the front was pulled up between my legs, I looked down at my groin as this was done and could see the training shield covering my genitals, then the nappy was pulled up and fastened tightly with another large pin on either side, I stood up and the plastic pants were pulled up and locked in the back preventing me from removing the nappy.

I was led into the bedroom where my wife removed a package from her wardrobe, opening it She took out something that looked like a large pink vest. When it was opened out it was an oversize baby vest with poppers in the crotch, it was pulled over my head and the flap was pulled between my legs and the poppers fastened.

"There that should keep your nappy from sagging"

It felt weird in the nappy, one thing I had enjoyed was rubbing myself through the material until I came, I put my hand on my crotch and started to rub but could'nt feel anything the shield had taken away the pleasure of the caress of towelling on my balls I realised I would not get any pleasure from that with the shield in place. Suddenly I doubled over in pain as a large shock hit my genitals.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" Came the question in an angry voice." Not that you can actually do anything like that now. You'll get pleasure there when I think you deserve it"

I shook my head

"I'm sorry" I answered meekly.

"Sorry Mummy don't you mean?"

"Yes sorry mummy" I replied.

"Right let's finish dressing you. Your new babysitter is coming over soon to pick you up"

"What for ?" I asked in a panic.

"You're going to stay with her for a couple of days while the spare bedroom is turned into a nursery for you and a playroom for Nanny and me."

With that She removed a pink romper suit from the bag a pair of pastel pink tights and a pair of baby bunny slippers.

Looking at me and holding the remote in front of my face She asked "I won't have a problem getting these on you will I?"

I shook my head " No mummy" remembering the pain in my genitals.

When I was dressed in the pink romper and tights with the slippers on my feet I felt completely humiliated, then to top it off a dummy was clipped to the romper and held up to my mouth, when I looked at the giant nipple it was shaped like a penis.

As I stood gaping my wife said " Just right for a sissy who likes it up the bum, now open up and suck."

I did as I was told and was led downstairs back into the kitchen. Things had happened so fast my head was reeling. This morning I was an ordinary man with a job and responsibilities now I was effectively incontinent wearing a nappy and oversized baby clothes.

"Right your nanny will be here soon to pick you up"

With that the doorbell rang.

"Who's that I wonder"my wife said.

• Like 1

I loved part 3! Im glad you decided to have her dress him in girly clothes :P Hope you can figure out your "domestic situation"... Don't rush to post up more of the story... I'd rather see you figure out what matters most and then come back to this story and be able to enjoy writing it :D Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome addition! Sounds like he's in for a wild ride and quite a few wet and messy diapers at the hand of Nanny an his new Mummy/Wife. Please do continue, and soon. I'm enjoying his total regression and complete surrender to the nappies/diapers.

Just catching up today on this story. He should have known right from the start that he wasn't going to win the challenge. But then all of us who try to keep our things from our wife's discovery should know better. If it's going to happen, I wonder how many of us would rather have the wife discover our stuff and then be totally done with us and how many would prefer this treatment. I wouldn't be fond of the anal treatment, for sure, and that cage wouldn't be much fun - except for those of us who are reading this!!