LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Straight Talk On Diaper-Related Discipline / Punishment

just a short addition to my post. In no way was I responding to any entries here but was referring to the general post across the internet. I don't even try to judge which stories are true or not as I have no way of knowing, however, I do believe diaper discipline goes on a lot more often than we know, especially when used to humiliate the child for bed wetting problems. Sadly, parents don't have a manual to tell them how to raise children. Being human, they can make mistakes and some can be life altering to the child. In my case, it was back in the 1940's / 50's when people believed humiliating and embarrassing a child was an effective way of correcting undesired behavior without using physical force. They just didn't know about the mental harm they were doing to the child. I'm not making excuses for the foster mother in my case as I think she had other issues. She was very cruel in many other ways and looking back, I believe she might have been abused at

• Like 1

One thing I don't understand is how come we don't often hear stories about parents doing diaper discipline. I only heard of that one incident in Minnesota and that was the only time I ever heard about a diaper punishment being done in reality. Only time I ever hear about this is from other AB/DLs and it makes me sad when I hear about how some were treated for their wetting issues. I always wonder why didn't their parents take them to a doctor.

From time to time there have been posts in the forum from members telling of how they were punnished in diapers for wetting the bed or humiliated and embarresed in front of their friends by being made to wear a diaper as a form of punnishment for something they did that might not even have been related to wetting or messing accidents.

just a short addition to my post. In no way was I responding to any entries here but was referring to the general post across the internet. I don't even try to judge which stories are true or not as I have no way of knowing, however, I do believe diaper discipline goes on a lot more often than we know, especially when used to humiliate the child for bed wetting problems. Sadly, parents don't have a manual to tell them how to raise children. Being human, they can make mistakes and some can be life altering to the child. In my case, it was back in the 1940's / 50's when people believed humiliating and embarrassing a child was an effective way of correcting undesired behavior without using physical force. They just didn't know about the mental harm they were doing to the child. I'm not making excuses for the foster mother in my case as I think she had other issues. She was very cruel in many other ways and looking back, I believe she might have been abused at

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 4 sisters, all with kids...and I can tell you that discipline regarding kids is a balancing act. My sisters are all a bunch of 'Let the child find their own way' types, so all their kids are undisciplined monsters I will NOT ever have in my house again.

Two of the girls are still in diapers because they REFUSE to be toilet instructed, and they're close to 10 years old, so that's the flip-side of abuse as I see that as abusive towards their parents.

But, I've watched friends with their kids and how they handle discipline, and one way one friend dealt with her toddler impressed me. She claps her hands LOUDLY, following with a VERY 'Mom' 'NO.', not yelled, just spoken-loudly and imperatively, and then explains the 'why' along with a snuggle...so it's discipline but also teaching and comforting. It works, her kids aren't angels, NO kids are, but I have never seen them get out of hand and they listen when being spoken to.

I have 4 sisters, all with kids...and I can tell you that discipline regarding kids is a balancing act. My sisters are all a bunch of 'Let the child find their own way' types, so all their kids are undisciplined monsters I will NOT ever have in my house again.

Two of the girls are still in diapers because they REFUSE to be toilet instructed, and they're close to 10 years old, so that's the flip-side of abuse as I see that as abusive towards their parents.

But, I've watched friends with their kids and how they handle discipline, and one way one friend dealt with her toddler impressed me. She claps her hands LOUDLY, following with a VERY 'Mom' 'NO.', not yelled, just spoken-loudly and imperatively, and then explains the 'why' along with a snuggle...so it's discipline but also teaching and comforting. It works, her kids aren't angels, NO kids are, but I have never seen them get out of hand and they listen when being spoken to.

My ex's ex girlfriend's daughter was still in diapers past the potty training age and public schools can't turn away a child because it's the law that kids have to go to school. My ex and her tried for years to potty train her and she wouldn't train. She was very resistant. I have seen photos of the teen and her crotch looked big like she had a penis. She would be 25 now. But when she got her first period, they got told by a doctor there is little chance they will get her to stop because she has gotten her period. So a kid can still go to school in diapers but only private schools can turn the kid away, not public. Preschools are private schools.

My ex's ex girlfriend's daughter was still in diapers past the potty training age and public schools can't turn away a child because it's the law that kids have to go to school. My ex and her tried for years to potty train her and she wouldn't train. She was very resistant. I have seen photos of the teen and her crotch looked big like she had a penis. She would be 25 now. But when she got her first period, they got told by a doctor there is little chance they will get her to stop because she has gotten her period. So a kid can still go to school in diapers but only private schools can turn the kid away, not public. Preschools are private schools.

Never told anyone about this. However reading these responses i have no reason not to apply my input. I firmly believe that my current infatuation to diapers is because of what happened to me as a child.

Having never met my father, my mentally ill mother raised me by herself. She wasn't fit to be a mother, but I didn't know that back in the early 90's. I had freedom to roam the streets. She would sleep all day, be depressed and fail to do the essentials for me like make meals. Its no wonder I didnt die at the age of 7 from climbing on the counters to wondering outside alone. I remember lighting my toys on fire in my room while she was asleep in her bed....you get the picture.

During this time I still wet the bed. Her fix was diapers. I don't remember much about discipline or punishment but for me it was prolonged use of diapers into my childhood, that is why I am a d/l today, otherwise I am pretty normal (mostly) and have overcome hurdles such as depression, suicide and a basket of other health problems.

Thanks for reading and sharing.

It's call Free and Appropriate Public Education, and is why schools can't turn away kids regardless of any disability, or behavioral issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...