LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wheres Everyone Live And How Long Have You Liked Diapers

Southern New Mexico I've been wearing for almost ten years now. Started off buying diapers when I could at age 13. When I started working part time at 16 I had a ready available supply of diapers. Since I've been 18 I've worn a diaper almost every night for the past 5 years.

SF Bay Area, Peninsula, I've been interested since around 8 or 9, but never really lived it up rather suppressed it. About 2 years ago I made a 180 degree turn and since then 24/7.

I now live in south Georgia near the ocean,been here since I was 13.i grew up in nebr.I have loved cloth diapers and plastic pants since I was 8 yrs old.now wear for need every night and some days away from home.love to talk to others like my self.i'm 60 yr old now.

buenos aires, argentina (like my profile says)

I've known since I was around 4 or 5 I believe, almost the moment I started having a conscience I realized I had been robbed from diaper experience in my life :screwy:

Currently live in SW Ohio, been into plastic backed diapers for as long as I can remember, even made one out of plastic and athletic tape to hold together just to slip on and enjoy when still living at home.

North west Wisconsin.

Started wearing diapers a couple years after being potty trained. Around the age of 5 I stole my first diaper from the baby's room, got caught wearing a diaper at the age of 8. Was forced to wear nothing but a diaper and T shirt for the summer as punishment. Purchased my first box of Pampers at the age of 12, got caught with them and had them taken away and used on the baby in the family. Purchased my next box of Pampers at the age of 16, this time I was told I had to share the diapers with the baby , was told sharing was paying back all the diapers I stole from the baby.

I happen to be the 3rd oldest of 10 so there where plenty of diapers in the house over the years.

From 16 to 18 I always had to buy a box of diapers for the baby for every box of diapers I purchased for myself.

At 18 I moved out of my parents house and started wearing diapers 24/7.

Now at 50 years of age I am still wearing diapers and enjoying every wet and or messy diaper as they happen.

• 2 weeks later...