LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

Heya!

Just writing to say that I really do like this story and it'd be wonderful if you could continue it! I was literally reading and reading and putting off classwork and then when I got to the part about the magician in the mall I just kinda paused, and then blurted out "Hey, I like this!". Please do keep up this story it's great!

-Delshel

Ah the anticipation of what's next...I almost can't take it. Since their were two voices in the wubby scene, I wonder if that is why the jewels were mismatched earlier in the story? Please continue,

HOLY DIAPERBOY! This cleared things up/confused the heck out of me! I had a couple shivers myself, Shawn!

I've heard the expression "one hand doesn't know what the other is doing" and now we have to change it to "one red eye doesn't know what the other blue eye is doing"!

You know I thought about this story off and on all day long :) Kinda like when your a kid and you have an angel on one shoulder telling you to slap the shit out your sister and the other telling you to just hug her....... this damn bear is just plan possesed. Hm...... maybe like some dead relatives coming back to mess with poor chris....... I like it alot thanks for the update.