LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

Curiouser and curioser. The playdate was amusing (Chris must have involuntarily looked absolutely darling in his dress, poor thing), and would have been a nice little installment in its own right. Then suddenly, hospital. Suddenly, flashback to the creation of mankind. Genesis gone Matrix. Personalias, I already knew that you without a doubt are the most ambitious writer in the community, and that it is always a pleasure to read a new installment in one of your stories, but I did not see this coming; not even remotely. You seem to be overdoing yourself with this one, and that's saying something.

Sooo...too ambitious in your opinion?

Sorry for the wait btw. The ideas in this story are all there, but it's hard to get out on the keyboard most days.

Oh, definitely not. You've bitten over a lot, yes, but anyone who has read your past works will know that you are quite the chewer. I'm really enjoying this story, and I really like the direction you seem to be bringing it. It's worth the wait.

• Like 1

all more of this amazing story! It is like your very fingers dance on the key board. I love the felling of defeating a child, Picks you up after a bad day.

I loved the twist at the end, Chris finding out he is

• 1 month later...

Wow what a great chapter & an unexpected twist with Chris winding up in the hospital psych ward...And may I say Personalias, that you Sir, have a way with words in your story that I like a lot! Please continue,

This installment was brilliant on so many levels. From the complex dramatic irony to the very balanced and skillfull implementation of the introduction of new information about the core mechanic; I can hardly begin to list the reasons why I liked it. You are an artist.

Wow, I think Roxanne really underestimated what Dr. Cole's Reaction to what happened to Chris. And obviously his Dad now knows the truth, so what will happen next? Please continue,