LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Men Here Over 6 Feet And Wears Medium Diapers

I am asking because I have been trying to lose weight for the past year so I can fit into med diapers. How much do you weigh? I am 6 foot 3 and weigh 180 pounds I am very close but I still need to lose some weight in my thighs and legs

6'2" and 225lbs. fit/stocky build. No way I can wear a large diaper without gaps and leaks. All mediums I've tried and wear daily fit just fine. I have rather large thighs so I go with a large regular cut plastic pants so they don't cut in plus I like if the diaper is all the way inside the plastic pants. Not much of a butt so maybe that's why mediums aren't fitting???

6' 1'', 170 pounds, 35" waist. Mediums are usually a perfect fit, though some brands run sizes differently so it can vary. I have bought some large diapers from thrift stores since they were so cheap and damn they are way to big for me.

6'2" here. 200 pounds. Mediums always worked for me. Large feels like "Freaking Gigantic Elephant Size" every time I have tried them, even the Bambino's, which are cut a little smaller than most.

Not sure what height and weight has anything to do with what size of diaper you can fit into..

"all" that matters is the waist size

on the topic, waist is 41 inches and I fit into medium Tena

I'm 5'10" and 215;bs. Yeah I'm overweight but I can fit into a medium without too much of a problem. It's not a proper fit though as most all disposable diapers should extend up to your belly button, and the sides should overlap by 2 or more inches. As such, larges fit me more properly and leak way less often.

I'm not sure that it matters what your weight is, anyway I weigh 195 lbs. I'm 5'11 with a 32 waist and i wear medium diapers. I haven't tried anything larger because what I have seems to work fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...