LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Depends Commericals

They actually hold a fair bit, as long as you don't flood. They will hold about one void for me. They aren't for people with total incontinence, but they work. The commercial came on at the same time as Dancing with the Stars this week, and the person who was wearing it is one of the professional dancers on the show.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been really surprised at these commercials. It almost seems as if Depend is trying to foster the idea that incontinence is "in" and "cool". For the past decade or so they've been doing more with Poise and the idea that "smaller is better", but now they're making pull-ups (they're not diapers) stylish and sexy, I guess. I suppose this is a good thing for women who deal with this, because almost as often as the Depend commercials air do commercials for class action lawsuits against bladder mesh surgeries for incontinence. It appears that a shift may have occurred for incontinent women. Instead of trying risky surgery, perhaps it's becoming more accepted just to wear pull-ups or, if needed, full-fledged diapers.

The ads with Cheryl Burke are good, but only because she's so beautiful. These ads do differ greatly from the early days of Adult diaper ads. It's hard for me to decide which I like better as I do cherish those ads from my childhood. Depends and Attends used to have great adult diaper ads back in the late 80's/early 90's. While I like these new ads, I don't like the product so much as they're not that good. But oh well, many smaller companies are now starting to be able to afford ad space on smaller cable networks and you never know what kinds of campaigns they're going to come up with. I know it's something I'd love to work at someday. I have a resume that includes film work and promotion and would love to get into it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last trip to Australia ended in late November 2012. I did not see this particular commercial. Because I have never found a style of Depend small enough to fit me well, even back in the days when June Allyson was the first Depend TV commercial star, I have not bought those.

• 1 month later...