LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is The End Near Or Is Liberal Media Just Blowing Smoke

Seems 2013 has started off crazy and it doesn't appear to be slowing down in the slightest.

North Korea's leader is threatening nuclar attacks on US soil, the very public and heated debate of the 2nd amendment, bad economy and gay marriage has many Americans pulled in many directions. Some say "the end" is near and many are taking pretty extreme efforts to prepare for the worse.

Are you concerned, are you preparing for the worse or just have the "when it happens, it happens" kind of approach. I consider most my fellow DDers common folk people with a decent grasp on life ... So I just want to know what you folks think of, what seems to be, a possibly serious situation Americans are currently facing.

Have a wonderful day.

The only one of these which shows any real kind of threat of OMG TEH ENDZORZ is the manchild in North Korea who seems to believe his dad's ghost will personally ride each missile out of grorious peopre's repubric (seriously? Two Supreme Court Cases on one subject that'll be done by autumn causing END OF DA WURLD? Seriously?). I wouldn't put it past NK to have an ace up their sleeve (for all the mocking we do and calling other governments 'backwards', when it comes to being efficient at obscene things like all-out net censorship they know what they're doing, spooky)...

Have you ever bought something made in Korea? It's a piece of shit isn't it, how do they expect to get a missile over here? A big sling shot?

First off the "Liberal Media" are saying its a negotiation tactic to bring the USA to the negotiation table. North Korea may have developed a bomb that can be transported inside a mine and exploded is far different than placing it on the tip of a missle. Besides the North have only ever had one missle test that made it to space, again a far cry from sending a missle with accuracy half way around the world hitting the USA. North Korea is no where close to sending missles at the USA. The big threat on the pennisula is that NK has one of the world's largest stores of chemical weapons pointed directly towards South Korea with the capabiity to place them on artilary shells which are within range of 70% of the Korean population.

Being that this particular part of the world is one of my favorites to study, I can give y'all a bit of an insight.

• Like 1

Not to mention, remember that NK is pretty dependent on foreign aid. Sounds like they could just be whining and screaming 'give more food! Wah! Wah! Most of which goes straight to Pyongyang!"

Not to mention, remember that NK is pretty dependent on foreign aid. Sounds like they could just be whining and screaming 'give more food! Wah! Wah! Most of which goes straight to Pyongyang!"

I will say one thing about the media as I believe it is one of the great reasons why this country is not educated.

The citizenship test of the United States is relatively easy, out of a pool of 100 questions, you are posed with ten random questions and must get six right, in American schools a 60% is an F.

Seems 2013 has started off crazy and it doesn't appear to be slowing down in the slightest.

North Korea's leader is threatening nuclar attacks on US soil, the very public and heated debate of the 2nd amendment, bad economy and gay marriage has many Americans pulled in many directions. Some say "the end" is near and many are taking pretty extreme efforts to prepare for the worse.

Are you concerned, are you preparing for the worse or just have the "when it happens, it happens" kind of approach. I consider most my fellow DDers common folk people with a decent grasp on life ... So I just want to know what you folks think of, what seems to be, a possibly serious situation Americans are currently facing.

Have a wonderful day.

Kim Jong Un is just throwing a tantrum. He wants attention and money. I agree with President Obama's action. There are a few US warships of the coast of Korea. The only question I have is does Obama have the balls to return fire?

If the world ends tomorrow all the worlds problems will be solved. What I worry about is what we're going to do if it doesn't end. On a positive note though if it does end, when I tuck my head between my legs to kiss my ass goodbye it'll be nicely cushioned and smell like baby powder. What more can you ask for :-)

• Like 1

Kim Jong Un is just throwing a tantrum. He wants attention and money. I agree with President Obama's action. There are a few US warships of the coast of Korea. The only question I have is does Obama have the balls to return fire?

I think he might have the balls, but I am kind of hoping it does not come to that.

Have a wonderful day.

Obama said he wanted to change America. Obama's plan seeks to destroy America from within by overloading the financial system with social welfare programs. Obama is Partying while America is burning!

Obama said he wanted to change America. Obama's plan seeks to destroy America from within by overloading the financial system with social welfare programs. Obama is Partying while America is burning!

• 3 weeks later...

How about a repeat of the Carrington Event to end the civilized world as we know it ...all electricity stops functioning, all computers stop functioning....with three day's warning from the space weather folks.