LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ideas For Your Own Diaper

The purpose of this thread is for the more creative diaper lovers out there to brainstorm up ideas for their own personalized diapers. I'll start with mine.

• They would be about as thick as a Molicare
  • There would only be one tape on each side
  • The design would resemble that of a baby diaper, such as a Pampers Baby Dry or Huggies or Luvs
  • The fit would be bulky but moveable
  • There would be an illustration panel on the front (just on the upper crotch area) with some kind of cartoon characters on it (preferably Theodore Tugboat, Sailor Moon, Thomas the Tank Engine, My Little Pony or Teletubbies)
  • They would be crinkly (in terms of the noise made), but just noisy enough to be barely noticeable
  • They would be available in soft pastel pink or babyish baby blue color schemes
  • The outer lining would be plastic
  • There would be a wetness indicator
  • They would be marketed without using the word "diaper", but rather using complex corporate jargon such as :"utilitarian incontinence undergarments"

All the good names for diapers are taken. Cushies, Bambinos, Pampers, Huggies... I really don't have a name for this, and I'm usually good with coming up with names for stuff. So come up with your own diapers, based off your own preferences! I'd be interested to see the results. This is not a competition so much as a gallery of fantasy nappies.

This should be fun.

• mine would be as thick as a bambino bellisimo

- one tape per side

- pampers like design

- bulky enough to produce a waddle

- my little pony for girls blues clues for boys and both if you can't choose for the tape panel

- loud crinkles

-mostly white with cushie like sides blue for boys pink for girls both for combo

- plastic shell

- ultra leak guards and luvs like heavy dooty protection

Name would be snugglebums

Mostly the Abenas I get, although without the recent spate of pinhole leaks. Perhaps a bit thicker up-front. Perhaps not so much plastic at the top (it doesn't need to go that far up my torso). Padding extend to cover the hips, as I'm a side-sleeper and that's where I get most of the bed-time leaks.

I like these ideas a lot! Being a DL myself, I would have:

-High absorbtion rate

-Plasic outside

- Not to much crinkle

- Sizes from youth to triple X

- Comes and many colors

- Marketed not under the word or reference "diapers"

- Leak guards

And some of the generic diaper details also!

I'll keep it simple. I would like to have something as close to the original white GoodNites as possible, but that would fit me comfortably. If they were to put the current designs, that would be cool. Or even better, astronaut designs would be awsone for me. (Planetes or Twin Spica would be a great start though I'm not against "Astronaut" Dora and Diego either.)

This is a great thread here....Now lets see....

Name- koolio's

Thickness- Equeal to dry 24/7 or abeana m4

Tapes- Two on each side

Shape/Cut- Same as dry 24/7 or abeana m4...( With the sizes running just a little larger, but not over welming

Waist band- Front and back

Print- All over

Style of print- Winnie the pooh ( women ), Buzz light year ( men )

Sizes- Med, large, and extra large

Outside of diaper- Plastic

Inside of diaper- Same as dry 24/7 or abeana

The Tena Slip Maxi is close to perfect for me already :thumbsup: but I'd like it all-white with a sharper taper at the top ends where one large super-sticky tape per side kept it in place :wub: A fun variant would be the same absorbency but thicker- especially the sides.:blush: Also I'd like plastic panties for my cloth diapers that had a lower rise in the front. All I've tried are too tall for me there :whistling:

Guest Diaperdragon

Mine has to be very thick as a pillow. Able to hold poop and urine for a full 12 hours. Has to have the strongest plastic ever and the tapes has to be as strong as duck tape.

My ideal diaper would be targeted for boys who sleep at night to accommodate erections. There would be a pouch of sorts on the front part that one's member could go in, so that you could wet sleeping without the discomfort of nocturnal erections. The flap would be sealed to the top and sides of the diaper, and be the same material as the leak guards. Also higher waist band and more front padding. I have seriously thought about designing and making something like this. I hope I explained it well enough.