LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

C'mon Guys...what Gives?!

How is anyone going to know you don't have a medical issue? Are they going to ask you to go to the doctor to confirm you have a medical issue or ask you to bring in your medical papers to show it? There are people out there that are too embarrassed to go to the doctor for their problem. It isn't anyone's business why I wear them.

• Like 2

This thread started as a complaint against one stupid comment.... and has progressed into various arguments into whether and employer would / could terminate an employee based on them wearing diapers.

This thread started as a complaint against one stupid comment.... and has progressed into various arguments into whether and employer would / could terminate an employee based on them wearing diapers.

The year is 2013, and most contries are in recession. If your actions, or lack there of are disrupting an employers business, you are history, and the letter of the law will not help you. Yes, you can try and prosocute, but if the employeer is smart enough to hire you , they are also smart enough to fire you for a legal reason. Nobody is perfect, and given the options, pay a disruptive employee compensation or find a legal reason not to - you do the maths.

The original comment stands... and it applies to everyone. If you chose to wear diapers (and I am talking to all members here which includes those who are incontinent / disabled / those who want to wear / those who wear only part time - yes... IT INCLUDES YOU ) do not do so openly if you can help it.

Discression is ALWAYS the better option.

I am aware that at times there will be wet diapers and messy ones and stinking ones, but if you deal with it in a way to not impose your choices on another, people will respect you for that - and that is the ADULT mature way of dealing with this. However, if you chose to try and impose your choice on another - you deserve all that you will get.

This is a FREE world, where your choice as well as the people around you matters. Here in this forum, we all know the difference between fantasy and reality. If you wish to live in fantasy, there are some excellent authors here. However, when you wish to interact with others, you need to respect their freedom of choice, and they will do the same for you.

In a work situation, you are being paid to do something... as stated by contract etc. This means that you are a resourse that is costing an employer an agreed amount. If this situation changes - ie your costs increase, you are no good to the employer. Yes, some will put up with it for a while for financial gain, but as soon as your costs are larger than the gain the employer is getting from you, you are gone. This also applies to if the costs to keep you means that the employeer has to loose another resource, or face legal action due to your choices, you are history.

Look at Lisa Nowak - yes she is a highly trained (means extremly costly investment) employee, but her actions has ruined her career FOREVER.

From Senator Coburn's perspective, Stanley Thornton, due to his own actions - chosing to wear diapers etc does not need support. This is the reason that Coburn wanted to take Thornton of welfare. Public pressure was divided - in support of Thorntons medical need (PTSD / ADHD), but supported Coburn because of the Thornton's infantile behaviour.

Eric Carrier, of Hooksett, N.H., faked a brain injury in order to get his diaper changed by a nurse - and is currently facing long term charges of indecent exposure etc. Google the name and see how many references to this event comes up. IF my name was that, I would try and change it.

Think of it this way, who knows about your diaper usage. How would you cope if everyone in the world knew, and presumed that you were a sexual deviant and/or a peodophile etc..... and the reason that this came to the news about you is that one day you decided that it would be enjoyable for you to expose your diaper usage to the locals in a small town / shop / supermarket / place of work OR by an unplanned event, someone happened to see you in a diaper etc.

As most of you know here, I am incontinent and wear 24/7/365 out of need. Otherwise I would be in wet and messy clothes. To my knowledge, in work only 2/3 people know that I wear, and that is due to never dropping my guard in relation to diapers, never getting into a situation where there is a chance that they could be exposed - and that has put be in very difficult situations, most notably with customs and police entering and leaving countries. Yes, I have been strip searched, placed in a holding cell for a number of hours wearing only a pair of clear plastic pants, have had internal cavity searches etc. This is all to prevent the people I work with finding out about my incontinence. Yes, it is difficult, but if they found out, I could no longer work. Yes, I culd fight it legally, but all the gain would be a written apology and a sum of money - and me never been able to work again.

What exactly do you do that being found to be incontinent would completely end your career overnight and remove you from the field entirely?

On a more positive side; I wear to work everyday and have for years. Travel more frequently than most including international, always have diapers in my luggage and carryon and have never been embarrassed or suddenly exposed, even with bag searches at the boarding gate.

There are a lot of posts here about the TSA and diaper with the overwhelming majority of them being of the 'no problem' kind :thumbsup: IIRC, the worst may have been an open bag search and one who was asked to change out of the wet diaper for the flight :screwy: Some possible embarrassment and that's it.

Good catch that maybe should be ignored but maybe needs to give this guy a reality check as well.

A little off topic about incontence and posing as...

I'm conflicted on if I am.

I've had one too many accidents in the past 3 years that I coined the phrase psycologically incontent.

I wear thin Tena strech briefs that conceal well (I believe) under my clothing and don't use them in public just because I am wearing them.

But with anxiety issues, etc. I feel "safe" wearing them.

I have had to use them in public if even to trickle until I find a restroom.

So I'm conflicted on if I wasn't wearing a diaper, would I be more capable of holding it until I was able to find the facilities?

Am I a slave to wearing diapers in public or do I have a legitimate need?

I've talked to a PhD and an MD about it in a serious way and they both seemed to have the same consensus.

If it works for you, then it's not a big deal.More or less and the subject was changed. (no pun intended)

I just know some here want to be incontent. I wonder if I just want an excuse to wear diapers all the time?

But everyone knows she was not incontinent because she said it was so she wouldn't have to stop for a potty break.

It was a love triangle created in hermind. She was going to do away with a

IIRC ( and I may not! ) she said she thought about wearing to avoid potty breaks- nowhere did she say she actually did it, and one article I remember said she denied doing it. Many people can hold it for the time it takes to run a tank of gas out. Where she erred is in talking to the media at all :(One does not talk to the media- one has their lawyer talk to the media ;) Nobody is going to blast your name anywhere over just wearing diapers- people in all walks of life do it everyday :) Even in my business I'm surely not the only one, the percentage of incontinent people practically guarantees that. If you are in the public spotlight anyway, then it may be a problem, but then you'd probably be discreet and know how to handle things already so there would be no problem. Astronauts receive Media Training but she forgot hers or we would have never heard of this. Let the media latch on me and I'll be rich- defamation of character, libel, and slander cases are settled everyday. I can prove the truth, they cannot- thus I don't fear them. I can have them in jail in a half hours time from the moment they go off on me and I am a nobody- just someone who knows a bit about the law and what you can do with it safely :ph34r:

The "diaper" was officially called a "MAG" for "Maximum Absorbent Garment"

Then, Nowak was wearing for convenience, but that is her own choice, and her own private business, but it is the impact statement in the news headline, the selling point to the world.

Well I guess that settles it CASE CLOSED!!

Then, Nowak was wearing for convenience, but that is her own choice, and her own private business, but it is the impact statement in the news headline, the selling point to the world.

When you get more experience in the world, you will understand certain things. Like, if you do it enough times, you WILL slip up or something will go wrong (Murphy's Law: diaper failure or working with a girl who has a bedwetting, late developing or incontinent child and can recognize diapers). Just be aware of the saying "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamed of in all your philosophies". If you get a chance, listen to Handel on the Law a few times (it is fascinating in its own right) and you will see what people get fired for. It will amaze you and even if they do not fire you outright, life in the shop can be made a nightmare by two or three co-workers. If you wear to work for pleasure and not medical need, it will be considered you putting your business in the street. Look in DD for "Busted". There is a reason why I do not have a post with a tale to tell there

Thanks for that terrific bit of knowledge, I am sure if I have a diaper failure, I will come to you for help.

That would apply to incontinent people too if they messed themselves and don't change. Unless they are stuck in that same diaper because they ran out or because there were no bathrooms for them to change in because it happened where there were no bathrooms like on the bus or train.

Most bowel incontinent people usually take odor control pills to hide the odor, otherwise it would be overwhelmingly embarrassing.