LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Testosterone Effect?

Guest fakename7

Really if it has any effect at all, it will just be that you'll find that you're hornier once you're on replacement therapy.. and that could subsequently affect your diaper training. You will find that you have more energy and you really shouldn't get agitated unless your levels begin to get too high.

If you've been training for complete urinary incontinence for 13 months then wouldn't you have been diapered when you went in for the exam? If so did the doctor explain that wearing 24/7 could be the cause of your low T levels. I would expect the doctor to try to cure your need for diapers before resorting to supplementing with drugs. If you weren't wearing when you went in for your appointment it's unlikely your a good candidate for loss of control because that would require you to wear protection to every appointment not just when it's convenient.

I too have had very low testosterone levels for many years. I've talked to my doctors about this with my diaper wearing and he's confirmed diapers do not cause low testosterone (the heat they retain do cause low sperm counts though).

Hello im om Test replacement therapy. And what a difference it has made in my life. I use injectable test. And no it don't make me a mad man lol. The roid rage thing is over rated. If a person is a jerk to start with it may just elevate it. Like add alcohol get asshole for some.

I was reading about this recently. Being without isn't life-threatening of course but I was reading there are a lot of health benefits with having normal testosterone levels. We all know that in popular culture testosterone is associated with sexual function but there's a lot more to it than that.

I didn't have my "T" levels checked, but I spent a couple years on a medium dose of Spironalactone, which is a "T" blocking drug as part of my Transition therapy :blush: I found that the lack of "T" made me feel better and didn't really affect my sex drive. It did take a little longer to become aroused and erections were softer if i wasn't highly motivated but that was the extent of it :whistling: Like with your weight, there is no one "correct" level of "T" for everyone, and most likely you don't need to add more, though in some cases you might. In my experience I found that my mind could do for me what the hormones did (or didn't) do. Now that I am not altering my natural level of "T" I rarely see any effect from it- just like with my depression I see the warning signs of trouble coming and I avoid the problems "T" caused in my life through my choices of what to do about things :D You can live well with low "T" unless you're a body-builder or an athlete who needs easily accumulated muscle-mass, for much of how you feel is really in your head as much as it is in your body, and you can change what is in your head without additional drugs B)

Why would anyone WANT to become incontinent if you are not?

This definitely is taking the thread off-topic, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about a lot the last couple of months.

I've been on t injections for the past year. T has no correlation to Incontinence. The only thing I've noticed is increased energy level and well being. I'm quitting testosterone because I don't like the emotional roller coaster I had when my levels dipped in between injections.

I did notice that I started loosing erections the further into the testosterone regiment I received and I'm guessing because it the regimine wasn't coupled with estrogen blockers. My doc wasn't very into doing any research aside from just shooting me up with that shit.

Talk to an endo before doing hormone replacement. I know I wish I had.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this helps but I'm on testosterone injections because my pituitary gland doesn't work. Over the time I've had the injections I noticed I was using the toilet more often than usual but I'm on other medication that can cause the same thing to happen so I can't say that 100% it will help or hinder your progress.

As to the why, for me...freudian analysis says diapers make me feel safe, and being incon gives me social permission to do it. So says the man who hasn't quite gotten his diapers on for two days in a row now...go figure! And grin, too..