LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yahoo Messanger..... Wtf!?

r0bin

Why is it that the first topic of discussion always seems to be if I have yahoo or not?

NO I don't. I will not get yahoo either. I don't see the point in downloading it and making a profile for a conversation that can be made on the website. I am done with venting my frustration, thank you. :boxing:

The reason being is probably because instant messaging through a program such as Yahoo makes conversing not only easier, but faster. Most people when they're really interested in talking to someone for whatever reason and provided they have time, choose to carry the conversation on where it can progress quickly over a matter of minutes where it will take much longer over a website where you don't usually receive instant notification to new messages.

in order to talk in pm one has to be in the chatroom which trust me is a pain in the ass to use on many mobile devises such as ipads and smart phones.. where as yahoo messenger is much more user friendly on these devices...

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried IM too. Personally I think they are the internet's version of texting. If you really want to talk to me and expect an answer in a hurry then call, otherwise I'll get to my emails & forums when I feel like it.