LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kitchen Nightmares

DailyDi

At Nino's Italian: Gordon: you tell me you are here for eight hours cleaning and the food is a ten out of ten, and I am shitting myself. Nino: You should wear a diaper. You shouldn't be shitting yourself. Gordon: Are you a fucking idiot?

After finding out Mystery Diners and Restaurant Stakeout are both almost completely scripted, I wonder how much Restaurant Impossible and Kitchen Nightmares are faked.

• 2 weeks later...

Many restaurants in chicago use canned mashed potatoes and veggies. (including some popular ones)

But I really liked the one show where the owner told Ramsey his food was a 10, and then Gordon tasted it and called it

• Like 1

I prefer Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. It's the British version on Netflix. He just comes with a camera crew and tries to give the business tips on how to succeed. No remodeling crews to give you free stuff as a reward for you sucking enough to get on the show. I hate that about most fix-em-up shows. If you are incompetent, and get on TV you get rewarded for it.

I prefer Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. It's the British version on Netflix. He just comes with a camera crew and tries to give the business tips on how to succeed. No remodeling crews to give you free stuff as a reward for you sucking enough to get on the show. I hate that about most fix-em-up shows. If you are incompetent, and get on TV you get rewarded for it.

Reminds me of the hockey game where the one guy scored a goal, or the baseball game where the one guy hit a home run, or the Law & Order where the guy was murdered.

It seems like a major copout for a restaurant to use any premade mashed potato, whether canned, or god-forbid that horrible instant crap...

I'm convinced instant mashed potatoes are named because you can instantly tell that what you're eating tastes like crap. TGI Fridays used them very briefly and the only reason they were tolerable was because they threw enough other stuff in them that you could forget the actual potatoes sucked. They went back to real potatoes after about a month. I agree with you that premade mashed potatoes are a copout though--even for a chain resturant like TGI Fridays.