LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not The Greatest Country In The World

Can't argue with the statistics or the message that you can't fix a problem that you don't recognize first. I like and support the sappy statement, "But we can be" and hope that I live with enough people who have the guts to help make that happen because it won't be easy or politically correct, but it will be the right thing to do.

Too many shows (read: people) sit on the fence when it comes to expressing opinions, because they don't want to offend anyone or lose viewers as a result. That ends up with wishy-washy as an outcome. I haven't seen this one before, but it certainly makes a point.

Find a better country and tell me what country is. Then to prove you mean it, tell me why you are here and not there. If you are honest, that is where you would rather live and to which you are free to go

We have an illegal immigration problem. And I am not just talking about Mexico, either: Not by a long shot

All those countries that we are told have freedom, two things, 1. as much as we have here? 2. From whom did they learn it?

What culture has spread world wide?

Where does being poor include having a car, a phone, a television, a computer or a refrigerator?

The test of the greatness of a country is not the yap but where the boat is fullest going to versus coming from. That is, over time, where would people rather live? Where do they come to for medical treatment from Canada and England? Where do their business entities strive to set up companies?

Go see, or talk to those who have gone to see, how the rest of the world lives. See what your living space is in Japan and what you are treated like and try to become a Japanese citizen and assimilate: Good Luck. Read what Eldrich Cleaver wrote after visiting sacred Africa. Much of Europe is swimming fiercely to keep from going down the drain. If you think Scandinavia is so great, find out about Ingmar Bergmann

It's one thing to point out flaws in a country. It is something else to not note that those flaws are AGGERATIONS, NOT the norm

To observe the heart ad soul of a liberal watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0ect-_1lY

If he were a conservative Republican or libertarain, what do you think would have happened? And rightly so. Google up the death toll for Sandy and Sandy Hook. If the libs are so bent out of shape, how come he still has a job. He has been a professional communicator for over 3 decades so do you think his "apology" was for real, and how do you take THIS back?

Guest gnappies

This is important as the U.S. spends so much money on healthcare, but we have poor efficiency when it comes to coverage and we have only begun to fix that problem.

• 3 weeks later...