LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sometimes I Wish I Was Incontinent

Nat

I don't really want to be because I like that I do have control but sometimes i wish I had that problem. I figure things would be easier because then people wouldn't be so critical about me wearing diapers full time. Some people have a beef about others wearing in public or when they have kids and they won't put the diaper away but unless you have a medical condition, that is different.

• Like 1

The only places I post about diaper stuff are fairly friendly spots, unless you're posting about it in weird places like the NRA forum, SomethingAwful, Republican(or Democrat)Chat, et cetera... you shouldn't really be getting any flak. I mean... would anyone HERE genuinely give you a hard time for wearing diapers? o.O Even on FetLife I wouldn't expect (or accept) any guff about it, though I know there are plenty of people who would be turned off by such a thing.

Your point is well taken. What's the difference between choosing to wear glasses for optical correction over contacts or eye surgery and choosing to wear diapers over expensive medications with horrible side effects for incontinence? Further, a person with average or better than average vision can wear straight len glasses just because they want the look

• Like 1

AB/DLs on fetlife are pretty weird. They have a beef about you wearing them out in public or around your kids. But here and at adisc, people seem more open minded because they do not care. I think it's because it's more sexual for them so they see it differently while to me I see nothing wrong with it. What I wear under my clothes is my business. I did a thread about that here once.

Spokane Girl, I only physically need them 1-3 times a month on average- but to stay dry for the rest of the days would mean that I have to pay constant attention to my bladder for it will gush the moment I don't :( That is how I lived dry for 30 years of my life and even then I managed to wet myself more than a few times a year. The best way I can explain it is that it spasms at the first (or sometimes no) provocation and unless I immediately put my full concentration on holding it, I end up wetting. I can usually catch it so that only a little pee escapes- usually but not always. The results of those few times a year was harrowing :crybaby: So I have lived with wet pants when I didn't want that and it didn't kill me but it drove me nutso never knowing whether I'd be able to stay dry, and the constant attention I had to pay to my bladder was simply too high a price for my peace of mind <_<

Spokane Girl, I only physically need them 1-3 times a month on average- but to stay dry for the rest of the days would mean that I have to pay constant attention to my bladder for it will gush the moment I don't :( That is how I lived dry for 30 years of my life and even then I managed to wet myself more than a few times a year. The best way I can explain it is that it spasms at the first (or sometimes no) provocation and unless I immediately put my full concentration on holding it, I end up wetting. I can usually catch it so that only a little pee escapes- usually but not always. The results of those few times a year was harrowing :crybaby: So I have lived with wet pants when I didn't want that and it didn't kill me but it drove me nutso never knowing whether I'd be able to stay dry, and the constant attention I had to pay to my bladder was simply too high a price for my peace of mind <_<

I still see it as a psychical need because you never know when that accident will happen and wearing a diaper helps you feel more secured and you don't have to ever worry about it happening. I also used to wear a pad before my period starts so I wouldn't get blood on my underwear when it does and I would still wear one after it ends because sometimes I would still bleed even after I had stopped for a day or two. It was for security. But still a psychical need.

It's all a matter of perspective- what physical need is there for a person's pants to always remain dry? Unless you're out in the cold and it causes frostbite, you could function pretty darn well doing most things in wet pants. I've had to go through half a school day like that a number of times and I learned just as much that day as any- it was only the social issues which are emotional that caused me grief :( Pretty much the same concept applies to my adult life, where only what others thought made me try to never be seen in wet pants. So when you get right down to it, for adults who can take care of protecting the property of others from soiling,

Actually the stores here don't really sell briefs anymore. They are mostly pads and pull ups. Very few still sell briefs. I miss the days where you could buy them at any department store like Safeway or Wal Mart or Walgreens. But I order online anyway but what about incontinent people that run out and need to buy some for an emergency to tie them over until theirs gets delivered? Especially if they are traveling.

Actually the stores here don't really sell briefs anymore. They are mostly pads and pull ups. Very few still sell briefs. I miss the days where you could buy them at any department store like Safeway or Wal Mart or Walgreens. But I order online anyway but what about incontinent people that run out and need to buy some for an emergency to tie them over until theirs gets delivered? Especially if they are traveling.

• Like 1

I have the same feelings. It would be cool to just give in and become fully incontinent but not all dreams can become a reality. I think the attraction is more about being helpless and naughty than anything else.

• 2 weeks later...