LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried About Wetting During Flight

I have to travel via airline in a few months and haven't flown since new detection measures were initiated and I am worried about issues with not being able to use the lavatory when I need to such as (captain turns on seatbelt sign and during food service - food cart blocking aisle, etc).

Our forums have several topics about flying ;) Nobody had reported and real problems from wearing, one or two may have been directed to a 'pat down search' (which you can request be done in private if they don't direct you there), some have had to pay for a carry-on bag with their diapers in it (which isn't supposed too happen),

I have flown across country for conferences and the only trouble I have ever had was a young child seeing my diaper poking out the back and commenting on it and having my suitcase searched and having my diapers set beside my suitcase for every one to see. it was searched because the scan showed something that turned out to be nothing. I have flown 10 times and only 2 times did i have an issue and one was a kid. Just like when you are in public, most people arent going to notice. kids tend to notice more because they are always discovering things but the moral is, no one looks and no one cares. the same applies to airlines. wear what ever you think will make you comfortable and dont worry.

IIRC one member here got sidelined for a thorough search because the pins set off the metal detector, but as far as a potential weapon I've heard nothing. If it becomes an problem, just tell them you're allergic to non-natural fibers down there and then it becomes an ADA discrimination issue so they will yield (or wish that they had!) It would be fun watching two federal agencies battling it out in court over adult diapers :roflmao:

Something to remember is that though they may wear a uniform and badge, TSA 'officers' are not officers at all. They have no legal authority to arrest, taze, shoot, or do anything else to you. They can call security or the police if there's a problem, but that's about it. You have rights (including the right to carry medical items and to NOT be touched without consent), and though TSA agents sometimes seem to believe they're above all that stuff, know your facts and be prepared. http://boingboing.net/2011/02/19/tsa-cheat-sheet-know.html has a neat PDF cheat sheet that has some good info.

I commute to my various West Coast offices each week. In my home airport the agents are beginning to recognize me- I have an id photo that is unforgettable. Never stopped for my diaper, no matter how wet it is. Was stopped post-scan on a trip recently and while I was wondering about my very wet diaper, I was asked to pull up my sleeve. "Nice watch" was the response. ;) Don't worry about the TSA, they are very good and easy to deal with. Enjoy your trip! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...