LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is The Old Real "comco" Still Around?

The "old" Comco was an "inc" the new one is an "llc". over the past 30 years business law has changed temendously. "LLC one of several kinds of corporatte structures. "Inc" used to just mean "incorporated". Now there are "LLC"s, "S-corp"s and "C-corp"s. Angela knows much more about this than I do

Comco split into two entities some decade ago to keep up with the changing business scene. The "two" Comco's shared some of the same people and were not in competition. the "new" comco often introduced hew products http://comcoinc.com is some other company tha is totally unrelated

I do not know if they take PayPal but the more savvy companies on the web do. It makes things much easier all around

There are other payment methods but Paypal is ubiquitous and by far the most widely used. Can't say about Comco, but I hope someone has some good news soon. I know they were a small outfit and these days that can be tough to sustain, especially with the limited market for their goods :whistling: More than a few people simply forget to pay a bill- I have a friend whose site goes through non-payment shutdowns 2-3 times a year :rolleyes: so maybe they will be back. It is always a shame to see a good company go down the tubes, and moreso when it is an ABDL friendly one :crybaby: I won't give up till it's over for sure; here's to hoping for the best for them :thumbsup:

The "New" Comco is essentially the same company and since the old Comco url is in someone else's hands that might be the end of Comco Inc to be replace by Comco Mfg. Same products as far as we are concerned. I have not seen any page listing their payment plan(s)

I would think they are one of the more well-off companies in this area, having been among the ABDL elite for at least 25 years