LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So I Ordered New Catheters...

i have experimented with catheters for a while, and to avoid "being caught" i told my wife.

the first time, i had inserted an awkward hand-made hollow-phone-cord intermittent cath on a tether made of teflon dental floss and a button. she did not like the idea, my homemade medical device, or seeing a button on a string coming from that part of my body. :-P she told me she did not want me to do that again.

the second time (a year later) i had recently inserted a silicone foley and put a diaper on when she wanted to take a shower with me. i decided not to go remove the catheter but instead to tell her and then show her. she doesn't enjoy the idea but she tolerates the legitimate medical device "as long as i am careful" :-D so i have to have the awkward fill valve and outlet hanging out, but it's a *lot* more comfortable and i'm not worried about the catheter going all the way in!

she asked me what enjoyment i get from catheters, and i said that it's not the catheter i enjoy but the way i must treat diapers as necessary while i have a catheter in. she is amazed that it doesn't hurt me, because the three she has had in the hospital were all excruciating, but i told her it's easier to do it on yourself so you can fix whater hurts.

p.s. i'm a bit jealous of you girls who want temporary incontinence - there are some awesome little metal urethral toys made in china for sale on alibabaexpress that seem worth the $20 investment! (there are probably some for men too but i don't know how to get one sooo far in, and then there would be a tether and button again.)

>>p.s. i'm a bit jealous of you girls who want temporary incontinence - there are some awesome little metal urethral toys made in china for sale on alibabaexpress that seem worth the $20 investment! (there are probably some for men too but i don't know how to get one sooo far in, and then there would be a tether and button again.)<<

i can't find the one that i wanted to, but for example check out http://m.aliexpress.com/item/714326213.html

go to aliexpress.com and search "urethral sound", you'll find dozens. i found one with a good through-hole that looked like it miiight fit me, but i lost the bookmark. meanwhile i am trying to see if i can fashion one out of plastic :-) but it's a slow process!

Hats off to Jilly Poo, Its great to have a lady in to this. And having to wait unit the next day to open the package must have been a killer.

Please let us know how you enjoy the catheters?

As for me I get some time in the winter months to enjoy a cath on Saturday when my gal is working. She is aware of diaper fetish and a few others. I think adding catheters to the mix could put her over the edge so its keep in seceret .

• 1 month later...