LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back To Babyhood

( just something i had on my mind for a while, i am still continuing most of my other stories)

Glacia sat at her desk in the office bored out of her mind. She was supposed to be doing research for her upcoming project but found herself more fixated on looking at flora the girl 2 desk over. Glacia was the type of girl who loved to be noticed and the center of attention. She adores wearing tight revealing clothes to show off her amazing body. She liked to keep her long blonde hair free and flowing and it accented her electric blue eyes. " i wonder if i drop my papers by the fax machine if she would look up at me." Glacia thought to herself. Glacia felt a rumble in her tummy but decided to ignore it.

Later in the day Glacia stood up ready to go to the bar and drink with her friends as it was a friday. Leaving the building she made it to her car and got inside. Pulling out her phone she saw ber mother had texted her 4 times mostly saying be safe and try not to come home drunk. Glacia knew her mom meant well and cared about hee but shes not a little girl anymore. Driving down to the bar she met her friends and the drinking began. After a couple drinks glacia started winding down and getting tipsy. She started dancing on the floor and due to her small clothing her lacy pink panties were on display all night. Glacia and her friends made their way to their homes at 1 am and glacia was absolutly drunk. Luckily she made her way home safely. She opened the door to her parents home and then blacked out

When glacia woke up she was in a room she never saw before. Looking around the room was a light pink with sky blue trim." Where am I." She said aloud. Suddenly the door opened and a tall redhead walked in. Dressed in a black suit. Her face displayed confidence and superiority. Behind her was a blonde haired woman in a yellow sundress who came in smiling and looked rather nice. " who are you and why am I here." Glacia said still hungover from yesterday. The redhead looked at her disapprovingly." Little girls speak when spoken to." Glacia looked up at the lady clearly angry." Im a grown woman dont speak to me like a child." The redhead laughed." Oh really lets go back to how we took you. Passed out on the floor pants soaked and panties loaded. If only you were awake to see how long it took to clean you." Glacia blushes at this and put her head down." Theres a good girl now we have a video for you ao look up." The redhead went over to the wall and pressed a button and a screen popped up. A couple minutes later a man and woman were on the screen. Glacia lookes up and noticed the man and woman were her parents. " hi honey its us, im sure your wondering where you are right now. Well me and your father are fed up with the way you act. Between your coming home late, your drinking your mudslide skidmarked panties, or the way you always have to be the center of attention. We miss our baby girl who listened and was happy to be with her mommy and daddy. So we looked around and found the place your at now. They call thems es the garden and they promised us that by the time their done with you your gonna be back to our cute cuddly smelly baby girl. We were gonna have you as a little girl again but i think the potty is too hard for you to grasp seeing some of your panties. Besides when you were in diapees you were sooo cute running around the house in just a diaper pooping and peeing all over. I missed changing you. Well we wont have to worry about that anymore were almost done with your nursery and cant wait to have you back. Have fun sweetie." And with that the video ended. Glacia put her head down not wanting to be seen crying." This cant be happening." The redhead looked down at her smiling." You did this to yourself little girl but its ok were gonna get you all ready for your first day in the nursery." Glacia looked up at the redhead terrified." Please no ill do anything juat dont make me a baby."

( thanx everyone for reading here is the next chapter)

The redhead looked down at glacia and smiled devilishly." It doesnt matter what you say or whag you do your mommy and daddy want their baby and im gonna give it to them so just lay back and be a good girl. You dont wanna get the bad girl treatment." Glacia not wanting to know what was gonna happen decided to just lay back. The redhead seeing glacia lay back patted her head and motioned for the blonde. The redhead said some words to the blonde and gave her the supplies and left. The blonde started walking towards glacia and had a somewhat relaxing air to her. Once she got to where glacia was she knelt down and smiled nicely at Glacia." Hi there sweetie im Dawn, I know you dont want to be here or want this to happen but im not here to hurt you, I want to make this easy and comfortable for you. If your good things will actually be wayyy better than if your naughty. But anywho lets get you in your first diapee shall we." Glacia closed her eyes as Dawn spread her legs." At least you kept it trimmed down here theres barely any hair thats a good start. Now this might be a little cold." Dawn wiped glacia down with some baby wipes then oiled and powdered her. Thought glacia felt weird she has to admit having someone touch her down there was quite nice. Dawn unfolded the diaper and easily lifted glacia legs as if she was in infant. Placing the thick diaper under glacia she got the fit nice and tight and then tapes the diaper up." Awwww your soo cute in just your pink puffy pony diaper." Dawn blew a raspberry on glacias tummy which glacia gave a surprising giggle too." Ok sweetie thats a crawler diaper so i doubt you can walk in it. The rugs nice and fluffy so you can crawl behind me to the nursery so ww can get you dressed for your first day." Glacia sighed and sat up getting in a crawling position ready for her trip to the nursery.

( heres the next chapter thanx for reading sorry for delay lots of stuff has been happening)

Dawn looked down at her newest baby and knew crawling would be kinda awkward for the girl and she didnt resist or fight her fer diapering so she could help her a little." Actually sweetie ill carry you to the nursery you didnt fight me so i wont make you crawl." Glacia looked up at dawn and blushed. " she cant possibly lift me let alone carry me." Dawn bent doen and lifted glacia as if she were an infant. Placing her on her hip she rubbed nose against glacias getting a cute giggle in return. Kissing her forehead she started walking towards the nursery." Ok sweetie since your mommy and daddy want you as a baby the nurserys gonna be your room most of the time. The toddler and little kids have their own rooms but yours is totally the best. You do get to see the other kids that arent babies like you in the playroom for playtime. Playtime is 4 hours im sure your gonna have fun. Dont worry about feedings youll get 3 meals and snacks and a bottle every 2 hours. You get a nap and if your tired just tell us and someone will put you in your crib for more sleep." Dawn arrived at a door that had nursery in stars and smiled at glacia." Well here we are time to see your new room." The room itself was quite large. The room was pink with white hearts all over. Dawn walked in and glacia was overpowered by the smell of baby powder with the faint scent of dirty diapers." Your cribs right over here cutie." Dawn walked over to a pink and white polka dot crib with a star and moon mobile." Ill let you sit while I show you the rest of the room. She moved over to a corner." Heres the changing table where ill change your diapees. Theres the diapee pail. Over heres the high chairs where ill be feeding you and your roomate. Dawn continued to go through the room but glacia wasnt listening." Did she say roomate. Its bad enough to have to go through this alone but someone will be here with me." She thought. Dawn finished and went back over to the crib glacia was in and stroked her hair. Giving her a bottle from the bottle warmer she laud glacia down and kissed her forehead." Ill let you think about things a bit take a nap if youd like ill be back later." As dawn left the room she clicked the lights off and switched on somsthing else. The lights went off but soon there were pink stars on the ceiling and all over the room. Glacia laid back and looked at the bars surronunding her and just cried.

Aww poor girl! but how'd she get carried? seems their's more than meets the eye with this place very interesting.

I don't normally like punishment or forced stories (especially with children) but this has got me intrigued.

I'd like to see where this go's please continue and thank you for sharing.

• 1 month later...

Glacia woke up a couple of hours later and was kind of confused. She looked around and saw the crib bars and it all cam back to her." I still can't believe I just let them do this to me." As she laid her head back down on the pillow she heard the door open. Dawn walked in quietly and came over to the crib. Seeing glacia awake she smiled." Hey there sleepyhead how are you." She let down the side of the crib and lifted glacia into her arms. Glacia was still somewhat stunned at how easily dawn could lift her." I'm ok I guess." She said quietly. Dawn smiled and rubbed the girls back soothingly." It's all gonna be ok just be good and go with the flow ok. Speaking of flow did you make wettums for me." She patted the girls bottom and found her dry. Glacia blushed as her diaper was checked in such an infantile way." Sweetie you have to use your didees you won't like what they do when you don't." Dawn reaches into the crib and got the bottle seeing it was still warm she handed it to glacia." Drink up and if you don't do it your self ill sit and feed it to you ok." Seeing she wasn't joking glacia took the bote in her hands and started to drink. She couldn't lie the warm milk was pretty tasty. Dawn smiled seeing glacia drink her bottle and took a seat in the rocking chair with saw. In her arms. She stroked glacia's hair while she drank." Your gonna fit in just fine my precious baby girl."

Thx for the suggestions ill try to implement them the best I can :)

As glacia finished her bottle dawn moved the girl so that glacia's head was over her shoulder, taking the bottle she patted glacia's back a couple of times. At first glacia didn't know what she was doing until a burp escaped from her mouth and she started to blush.

" there's a good girl. That tummy must be full and warm." Dawn said

Moving glacia back into a cradle like position she sat there and rocked back and forth enjoying snuggle time with her new baby. After a couple more minutes she smiled at glacia.

" I think some play time would be good for you. If you want something over your diaper I can dress you if you want." Dawn said

Glacia looked down at her body having only a diaper on and blushed again.

" can you please." Glacia said quietly.

Dawn smiled and sat glacia down on the rug going over to the closet she got out a white and pink zebra print footy pajama.

" you'll like absolutely adorable in this sweetie. Now lay down for me." Dawn said.

Glacia laid down and let dawn put her feet in first then her arms and let her zip it up in the back. Once the zipper was all the way up glacia felt how warm and comfy the sleeper was and smiled. Seeing this dawn smiled at her and lifted her up.

" looks like someone likes their sleeper. Now lets go play with the others." Dawn said.

Dawn rubbed her nose on glacia's and got the same cute giggle from before. As she placed the girl on her hip she was surprised when glacia layer her head on her shoulder.

Much easier to read! Thanks! And the story is very interesting as well. Just as Glacia wonders why she is cooperating so much, I am too. This is part of the 'suspend your disbelief' in most of our stories here and not a problem. I'm interested in seeing how the story continues to develop.

As dawn came into the playroom she sat down in a chair. Switching glacia's position so she was in her lap she hugged her tightly.

" how do you like the playroom."

Glacia turned and looked around. The room was huge there was giant slides, swings, monkey bars, a coloring section, a dress up and pretend area, dolly area, a truck and car area, and a big changing area. Glacia looked around and saw loads of kids all doing different things and dressed different ways.

" it looks fun." Glacia said quietly.

Dawn smiled and put her on the ground and moved her forward a little.

" go play sweetie ill be here."

Glacia looked at the kids and slowly started to move forward. Normally she would be happy to try to be the center of attention but she was nervous and kind of scared. She quickly turned back around and ran too dawn crying.dawn quickly lifted the girl up and held her tightly.

" what's wrong sweetie."

Between sobs and sniffles glacia tries to speak.

" I'm scared but I don't know why."

Dawn held the girl for a couple more minutes and stood up.

" would you feel better if I came with you."

Glacia was still holding on to dawn for dear life and cheered up a little when she heard what dawn said.

" yes."

Dawn smiled and planted a kiss on her nose.

" what do you wanna do first."

Glacia turns and looks at the slides.

" can we get on the slides." She said.

Dawn smiled and tickled her tummy a little. Receiving a cute giggle from glacia.

" sure we can go on the slides." Dawn said

Dawn started to walk over to the stairs to get to the top of the slide. Glacia laid her head on dawns shoulder. She never felt so dependent on someone in her life. But she was enjoying the closeness.