LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gift Card

no they cannot. They bought the gift card for you, but any purchases made there after will only show up on your account. They cannot even see that you spent any of it.

like getting a gift card to target, or wal mart or best buy.... only you and the store know what you bought.

• Like 1

With Amazon, does their recommender system kick in when you purchase diapers from them? E.g., "People who bought diapers also bought The My Little Pony Christmas Special DVD"?

I get recommendations from them all the time in my email.

I never get any emails from Amazon, but the "people who bought this" stuff at the bottom shows up even if you don't buy anything. It follows your browsing history. There must be a place to shut that stuff off in your Amazon profile.

However, the thing does show you diapers related stuff as does the google ad placement that notices if you've been on sites offering incontinence products.

The best solution to 'targeted ads' and 'recommendations' is to have a separate profiles, accounts, email addys, and credit/debit cards for your ABDL stuff only, and clearing your browser history, cookies, and site history every time you log in and out of your ABDL web-work ;) Isolation, separation, and disconnection from your daily life is the best 'firewall' you can have against accidental discovery or leaving clues which might lead to that B)

Bettypooh

I never thought about that myself, but i know that even 3 years after I bought something from Amazon, if I buy something else it will show what I had previously bought and recommend similar things. Now, when you use a gift card that someone else gave you, will that person, being the one who actually bought the gift card, somehow see on their own account what was purchased on that gift card, seeing as they were the one who paid for the card? Makes you wonder. After all, there has to be some coded number associated with that card to show how much it was worth and who bought and paid for it.

Now, when you use a gift card that someone else gave you, will that person, being the one who actually bought the gift card, somehow see on their own account what was purchased on that gift card, seeing as they were the one who paid for the card?

It shouldn't. I certainly haven't seen anything when I've given gift cards.

But through online recommendations, email and apparently Facebook likes, Amazon might expose your diapers in other ways.

I live just up the street from Amazon HQ. I'm going to have to be careful when I walk around that area when I'm diapered in case some Amazonian tries to pull down my pants and make a sales pitch. ("We see you're wearing Abenas! Other people who wear Abenas have purchased....")

It shouldn't. I certainly haven't seen anything when I've given gift cards.

But through online recommendations, email and apparently Facebook likes, Amazon might expose your diapers in other ways.

I live just up the street from Amazon HQ. I'm going to have to be careful when I walk around that area when I'm diapered in case some Amazonian tries to pull down my pants and make a sales pitch. ("We see you're wearing Abenas! Other people who wear Abenas have purchased....")

LOLOLOLOLOL :roflmao: And probably, "I see you are wet, too! We have many products designed to help keep you dry whe your diaper is wet!" and also, "We see you're wearing Abenas! We have many different pairs of jeans and dress pants that will help hide the diaper buldge from the prying eyes of your friends and neighbors!" Not to mention, "Have you checked out our huge selection of diaper gienies and diaper pails? We also have some nice changing pads and bed protectors!"