LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily Mail - Channel 4 Documentary

A new Channel 4 documentary is set to lift the lid on the disturbing adult baby phenomenon.

The fly-on-the wall programme shows how fully-grown adults choose to embrace an alter ego that allows them to have their nappies changed, dress in a babygro and be looked after like an infant.

With unprecedented access to adult babies and the 'nurseries' they attend, both in the UK and USA, the film explores the motivations behind the adult babies' actions, as well as meeting the 'mummies and daddies' who tend to their needs.

full story with trailer

http://www.dailymail...ocumentary.html

I'd be interested to see if they try to show us in a non-biased light. How I see it, to each is own and I wish others would see things the same way. We all have our "kinks" and as long as its not effecting others, what does it matter really?

I'm very saddened by reading the comments on the Daily Mail website and on Youtube where Channel 4 posted the trailer :(

It seems this as no hope of presenting us in a positive light simply because the World want to see it as weird and horrible no matter how the documentary makers portray us

The Sun is just as bad. I think someone needs to say the only thing thats disturbing about abdl, is the ignorant comments made by people and the press who don't and refuse to understand what its about! I made a comment in my status about the documentary, and to say the least, I'm not all that comfortable. But we will have to wait and see.

It won't matter how much the abdl community is put in the lime light of the public, we will always have a bad stigma about what we do.

Iv met so many nice Peaple who are abdl like myself with normal jobs and lives but the genural public are very ignorant to anything new and strange to them.

Best thing for us to do is just get on with our live enjoying what we do and not have ignorant none understanding Peaple interfering and critercizing who we are!

Its true. Worse case scenario is that their will be a public enquiry! Interesting to see that the nursery I have stayed at in the past will be featured, including the awesome people who run it, but their website has been removed (hopefully by them). Maxine and Derek were a couple of the nicest people I have met.

Oh well, not long now before we see how we come up.

I have to confess that from time to time I have actually read the Daily Mail.... Not for the news, of course, and even less for the opinions, but for the plethora of scantily clad ladies on their website.

Just watched 15 stone babies.

It treated the subject very fairly, no stigma, just enough understanding, no titilation and no attempt to portray phreaks

I agree, generally I'm ok with how the programme portrayed us. However it's not the programme itself i was uncomfortable, it's mainly the response afterwards. But it's too soon after the programme to know.

I mentioned that I have stayed at derek and maxine's nursery, and they are very nice down to earth people, and to a large extent, that did come across in the programme.

However, I felt Kitty's boyfriend wasn't doing himself any favours trying to change kitty's age, and it showed that Kat didn't seem impressed about it and i feel many people would question why he seems so eager about it, even though it may be innocent. But it's their relationship, their business. Her party seemed a nice positive thing to show though.

I felt more could have been done about the sissy side. The single sissy in northern england needed a bit of backup.

But on the whole, i am personally ok with the programme, and was neutral, certainly not negative in the slightest.

Its true. Worse case scenario is that their will be a public enquiry! Interesting to see that the nursery I have stayed at in the past will be featured, including the awesome people who run it, but their website has been removed (hopefully by them). Maxine and Derek were a couple of the nicest people I have met.

Oh well, not long now before we see how we come up.

I e-mailed Maxine about the website and apparently it should be back up in a week or so

I just watched the documentary.

Thought it was good definately no negative spin on things and a very neutral stance to let people make their own minds up which is cool.

Maxine and Derek came across as the lovely couple they are and hopefully it might drum up some more business for their nursery! (Website usually found at http://www.nursery-thymes.com but its currently down, although should be back up soonish I'm told) I really can't recommend it enough for those near Portsmouth its a definate must!

I'm not so sure about the relationship between Kat and her boyfriend... Maybe it was documentary spin but I can't help but feel that they might have future trouble with the age thing, he seemed pretty controlling at times.

But overall it was very good at putting us across as normal people with an interesting kink.

Would recommend. :D

Made me laugh when the mommy said she did not provide sexual services, as if she would say otherwise.That would make her services the same as those of brothel. The fees they charge as well is probably more expensive than visiting a brothel no wonder they are suffering in the downturn.

I found Kittens boyfriend to be a bit creepy dont know why. Overall the program made me cringe quite a bit.Probably because im just a nappy lover and have hardly any AB interest.

They should have invited Riley Kilo on.......

• Like 2

I seem to remember there was a posting on here some six months to a year back asking for people to contribute to research for this program. At the time I advised against it, as I felt that no publicity would be good publicity, and I think my fears were realised. I have read the comments on the Daily Mail article (not very bright) and also those on Huffington Post (moronic), and although many are tolerant, most are hostile. "Need help" seems to be the common Huffington verdict, although I suspect that is from the kind of person who needs help anyway. Several made the "pedo" link, but they would anyway; in south Wales, a paediatrician had her house vandalised by one such semi-literate moron who couldn't understand the difference between a paedophile and a paediatrician.

If we are looking for "acceptance", then we have a long way to go.

If anyone has seen any reviews from quality papers I would be interested to see them.

The Huffington Post article is on http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/12/the-15-stone-babies-channel-4-documentary-children_n_2286106.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I seem to remember there was a posting on here some six months to a year back asking for people to contribute to research for this program. At the time I advised against it, as I felt that no publicity would be good publicity, and I think my fears were realised.

I agree, this is an intensely private activity for a majority of us and all it has done is to riducule and make fun at us. So many comments have been negative and i just think it was a huge mistake. I for one, won't be going back to N.Thymes as all the neighbours will no doubt be on the lookout now.

As for the website, its now very sparse with lots of grammar and spelling mistakes - I liked the previous one, simple with plenty of pictures etc.

I think we as a community need to stop worrying about a few vocal bigots who are not very well versed in life the universe and everything. The silent majority in this instance again rules.

There will always be a vocal minority against everything. If we take being gay as an example, look at how far acceptance of being gay has become across our society, but een now there are those that are very against it. yet gays survive and thrive. There is more that can be done to continue to further acceptance and tolerance, but it takes time.

from the amount i saw (Watching on 4OD for me took 3 hours to watch 20 min) I thought it was the best documentary about this life style so far, and that in itself is a huge improvement over things like jery springer and such. This is a sign of change, but it might take decades before yousee two abdls kissing on eastenders!

• Like 1

Just a very quick opinion on why this program was produced.

It's not to show that people like us are normal and non-threatening. It's because the shock factor brings in viewers. I don't watch a lot of 'telly anyway, but i seem to remember there's a program called something like "disgusting bodies". They don't make that to show that having uneven, scabby boobs (no idea if that was ever featured, just as an example) is good. They make it because the freak show audience equals advertising revenue.