LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Possible To Customize Our Backgrounds

About a year or so ago, I remember having a customized background of Pampers Bears and Balloons.

It looked so cute.

Then one day it was gone :(

I never really understood why I lost this background or how to get it back.

So can anyone fill me in on the way to do it, since I forget.

Or tell me why we can no longer do this? Thanks! :)

Edited by Kari
Getting rid of some old images

From what I understand that was psosible for those who reached a certain number of posts. I had done so using one of the RUFFELS & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME wallpapers. It was later only allowed to Baby Bankers. This was about two years ago. It is fair enough to grant extra privieges to those who add to the resource pool here. Wheter it is right to take something that was awarded as a perk for participation and change it to a paid item can be debated but I am not complaining. One of th things being considered at RUFFLES & RIBBONS is the leasing of hosting space and bandwidth for the sum of $USi6 ($0.50/mo: The minimum amount to make thins worth the doing) of about 12 MB and an appropriate amount of bandwidth. That is on hold and is only in the idea stage at this time. The key provisions that need to be figured out are how to subdivide and parcel out the space with absolute boundaries and how to arrange payment so that it can go right into a special account. There are tons of excess webspace and bandwidth that we have and would like to put it to good use. if we could figure that out, we could a) make it pay for itself, b)get more space for more members up to and including the point of getting a private server; thus "caterpillar up", and c) upgrade to more or better resources. With the Yahoo group that we had. RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME was very member interactive. Enough so that it had 900 members and we were once asked where we were located (THAT was a shocker). This is sort of like Sissy Kiss but they are ad-supported and to a certain extent try to be all things to all people. We very explicitly hold to a specific time, place and culture and make no bones about it. But I digress to explain a policy of giving more to those who give more as a natural way of doing things

I poked around in the profile area and could find the toggle for it on mine either. I remember seeing it way back when as well, just don't know where it was. Any one with any incite as to where to find it? :huh:

• 4 weeks later...

For those wanting a more RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME Little Girl look

• 4 weeks later...

So, I was just wondering...

If we could? And if so, how?

Has nothing to do with above, just reminded me of

"Dewey, Cheatem & Howe" :P

Personal I prefer Connham & Rippemoff or Krapp & Leavitt

• Like 1