LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favourite Kids Shows/movies?

Dragon Hunters is pretty cool both the movie and the tv series. The tv series came first and is done in 2D animation where as the movie is 3D. Takes place in a really cool world of floating planetoids.

Trailer for the movie: https://www.youtube....h?v=z9Tz-rAcaUY

Not sure why that came to mind. In terms of stuff I really love you can't go wrong with anything by Genndy Tartakovsky (Dexter's Lab, Samurai Jack, Sym-Bionic Titan) or Craig McCracken (Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home). Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra are also amazing although more specifically aimed at older kids and adults.

Movies wise really dig anything by Henry Sellick (Nightmare Before X-Mas, James and the Giant Peach, Coraline). My favorite Pixar movie is probably The Incredibles. I could go on and on though. It's hard to just pick a few favorites which is why I think I went to something a bit more obscure (at least in the US) first with Dragon Hunters.

I watched a lot of Darkwing Duck and Duck Tales as a kid but don't remember them well enough to say if I still would like them or not. Same goes for Animaniacs though I suspect Animaniacs is still brilliant. All those same people also worked on Batman the Animated Series.

Anamaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, most Disney/Pixar movies, Phineas and Ferb. Especially Phineas and Ferb.

As a kid I loved Megaman, Pokemon, Digimon, Megaman, most of the superhero shows (Batman TAS, Batman Beyond, Teen Titans, Justice League), and I'm sure I still like most of those. Code Lyoko was fun, but kinda repetitive.

• Like 1

I :wub: the TV show "Peep and the Big, Wide World"- Look for it on your local PBS station. It's usually followed by "Pocoyo" which I'm getting fonder of :D Both are simple yet with enough intelligence in them to appeal to most adults too ;) One of my favorite animated movies is "The Brave Little Toaster", not new anymore but with a great storyline and just enough imagination involved to take you away from all your adult world worries for awhile B) Most of the older Disney stuff is awesome; I'm not much of a fan of their more recent movies since Pixar got involved. It seems like they are trying too hard now, while the older stuff simply flowed together so well :whistling:

Bettypooh

For me it is anything Disney. I also like My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, The littles, Muppet Babies, Seaseme Street, Little Bear, Tiny Toons Adventures and I am sure there is more.

I've watched countless cartoons over the years. Obviously MLP friendship is Magic is the newest on my list. I love cartoons so much that i think being a voice actor would be my dream job. I actually have Rob Paulsen on my fb friend list. And he has a podcast called talking toons. It's been rated in top 10 entertainment podcasts so it's doing well. Rob voices Yakko, Pinky, Carl Wheezer, Gusto from gummi bears, the newest Donatello, original Raphael and countless others.

I also loved animaniacs and i have all 3 current dvd albums with a new one coming out next year. Rugrats, all the 80's 90's disney stuff. Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Rescue Rangers, etc. On and on and on.....

I enjoy many Tween shows. Such as iCarly, Victorious, Zoey 101, Clarissa Explains It All, Hey Dude! and Lizzie Mcguire. Oh can't forget Rugrats and Invader Zim.

Just remembered, can't forget Mr.Roger's Neighborhood.

Yeah Invader Zim is great. Amazing some of the gruesome stuff they got away with in that. The one little kid's eyes getting ripped out and Zim stealing organs come to mind in particular.

dib: I too love animation. The farther removed from reality the more I like my entertainment. There's so much I have seen and liked I forget a lot of it. Can't believe I forgot Invader Zim though. One of the few shows I own on DVD even.