LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Wearing?

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering what you are wearing im wearing a white dress,white bra and paintes with depends pullup underneath the panties

I am wearing 14 Gerber cloth baby diapers (five prefolds and nine flat) and toddler size baby pants to sleep in and i am alreadt wet!

Belinda darling.......me got a packet of cheese and onion flavour....... so you can climb into my packet any time!!!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Thats cos I cheesy.....hehehhehehe :wub::wub::wub:

smokey bacon packets just went with the colour of the wet kipper

I am going to relax today in a Depends fastenable diaper/pullup over a Depends undergarment for softness/security comfort. I will go out in these to walk around a fair where no one knows me. I am going to switch from the Depends to Rite Aid as the diaper reviews says they are just as good for a lower cost and don't make any noise.

Just wondering what you are wearing im wearing a white dress,white bra and paintes with depends pullup underneath the panties

black tee shirt soaked depends adjustable with a good nightover that

Molicare super plus with terry T shaped diaper over it to keep it in place covered with suprima plastic pants.

Usually just wear Attends pull-up during the daytime, but it's the weekend ans I can't be bothered

changing after just one wetting :P this will last most of the day :thumbsup: -John.