LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricks For Wearing Diapers To Work?

Paxaman

I need some advice on this. I am a busboy (sometimes a dishwasher as well) and this is how I afford my diapers. :) However, I hate the idea of taking off my Abena so I can go to work all day. I'm worried about getting caught *even if I wear underwear on top of the Abena, because it is so thick that when I walk it crinkles sometimes. I would appreciate any advice I can get on this matter. I really do loathe the idea of taking my diaper off. :baby:

You're probably much more aware of any crinkling noises than anyone around you is, and even someone does hear them, especially with all the routine noise common in restaurant dining areas and kitchens, they're probably not going to think Diapers right off the bat.

• Like 1

A lot of it depends on your uniform, I would say. I work in a casual environment where I can wear jeans and t-shirts, so it's no problem for me to get away with thick diapers whenever I want. If I had to wear slacks to work, or tuck my shirt in, I'd probably have to work a little harder at being discreet.

I'd suggest a thinner diaper right off the hop. But if you want to wear Abena 4's or something similar then perhaps some looser fitting clothing is the better choice. I wear Abena L 4's to work all the time but I wear coveralls so I can get away with it with no problems.

If anyone has ever noticed the bulk or the crinkle, they haven't asked me about it....

How many of these threads are we going to see? Wasn't there one about Taco Bell the other day? The post contains everything the poster needs to know to fix his own situation:

1) Thickness. If you're going to wear, wear something thinner.

2) Noise. Cover it up.

3) Wearing to work and getting caught. Do or don't. If wearing a diaper is more important than being a productive member of society (in other words, I can't wear at work so I won't go to work) then get help. It's clear from your post that you wear by choice, so no "need" comes into play here unless there's mental illness involved.

Whatever you decide on, the main thing is to be consistent with it ;) People don't notice things you're being discreet with, but they will notice differences rather quickly :o I prefer wearing pull-ups at work for discretion :thumbsup: I can also use the toilet easily with them, the lack of which might stand out :huh: Unless you're specifically looking for diapers on people, they are darn near invisible on those who don't want to be noticed :D After about 3 years of 24/7 wearing, including in my active job, I've quit worrying because there's no real problem to worry about B) Wear sensibly and be happy!

Bettypooh

If you are worried about crinkle, put something crinkly in your pocket. Cigarette pack, Gum wrappers, Envelope with clear window on it, many things that normal everyday people have in thier pants that crinkle. I f by the off chance someone asks, you can just pull something that crinkles from your pocket. Then you can ask what they thought it was.

Whatever you decide on, the main thing is to be consistent with it ;) People don't notice things you're being discreet with, but they will notice differences rather quickly :o I prefer wearing pull-ups at work for discretion :thumbsup: I can also use the toilet easily with them, the lack of which might stand out :huh:

Bettypooh

Oops, I already did this many times with abenas, but I have loose fit jeans so, there is not much of a change. Even wet Bellisimos go undetected or at least no one has said anything or acted differently.

Diapers are Medical Underwear do i need to say more ,why care if somebody detects a crinkle or something especially as a busboy/dishwasher there is usually enough noise of banging dishes and clanking silverware if somebody can hear a little tiny crinkle sound in your underpants its because they have their ear in yur pants!!

Be Happy in your Nappy

Be Merry In Your Terry

I wore diapers to work for 50 years and was never found out. What ever size slacks you wear get a size larger. If your a dish washer don't you wear an apron even when you clear tables. That will really hide your diapers. You will alway notice or hear your diapers before anyone else. So com down and relax you'll be fine. I worked 12 hours a day and I made it. Good luck

Well, when I knew my division was failing, and it was a matter of time before I either got downsized or laid off, I quit caring and wore Bambino Biancos to work.

Ultimately I was fired... three weeks before the division was shut down. Got double the severance as a result! And was well padded on the way out the door.

But seriously, to answer the OP's question, a cloth diaper cover will work wonders. Some wear underpants a size bigger than normal, but a snap on cloth diaper cover that wraps securely around the diaper provides best noise suppression.

Unfortunately, it's about impossible to totally hide a quality AB diaper. If you want to be discreet, you have to go with a thin diaper like Attends or thinner. Abriform, molicare, bambino, etc, will stick out to anyone that knows how to inspect a butt through pants.

Well, when I knew my division was failing, and it was a matter of time before I either got downsized or laid off, I quit caring and wore Bambino Biancos to work.

Ultimately I was fired... three weeks before the division was shut down. Got double the severance as a result! And was well padded on the way out the door.

But seriously, to answer the OP's question, a cloth diaper cover will work wonders. Some wear underpants a size bigger than normal, but a snap on cloth diaper cover that wraps securely around the diaper provides best noise suppression.

Unfortunately, it's about impossible to totally hide a quality AB diaper. If you want to be discreet, you have to go with a thin diaper like Attends or thinner. Abriform, molicare, bambino, etc, will stick out to anyone that knows how to inspect a butt through pants.

How in the world did you go from being laid off or downsized to being FIRED? Fired means you screwed up and therefor are not subject to any Severance :huh:

And while I wear Daily, I have never bought any clothes that aren't my normal size to allow room for my diapers. Granted I am a smaller guy, but one would think that being said, I would stand out wearing a diaper. Has never been the case....EVER! I wear Molicare Smalls, Now Bambino Smalls (Thanks you know who :)) Depends..Heck I have even worn Medium Wellness and Medium Bellissimos under standard Levis, not loose fit...real levis!! Like I said I have never gotten a stare or comment about it. Well actually I have been told just the opposite... Nice Ass comments from the ladies, also when getting a bit wet the front swells up a bit in the front, which I guess women may notice for something else :huh:

So I say this...wear your normal clothes, wear any diaper you want and worry about no one, they aren't looking. And if they are, they are looking at something totally different than thinking...He has a diaper on for God sakes :P

I have been groped at bars by the ladies front and back and never has any of them said: "Is that a diaper?" They have no clue, why would they? Silly Peoples! I could take pictures of my bottom and front wearing Jeans and I defy anyone to tell me it looks even remotely like I am wearing a diaper. Quit worrying, get over it. :)

If I had to wear slacks to work, or tuck my shirt in, I'd probably have to work a little harder at being discreet.

Actually slacks have a pleated/relaxed fit and they usually have a higher waist band too. They make hiding diapers much more easy than jeans ever could.

• 2 weeks later...

Have worn diapers to work for 20+ years, I wet them daily at work, change them at work as needed and have not once been asked about the crinkle sound comming from the diaper that I can hear.

I work at a university, which is full of students and instructors, I walk down the halls with a wet diaper on under my jeans most every day and not one odd look or word asked.

As just as happened to repaid1 I also have been groped by a few ladys while hanging out in the taverns, best comment I got once was "nice package" litte did she know the diaper I was wearing at the time was swollen from all the beer I had recycled from my afternoon of drinking.

Try a Molicare Super. I Think its the second out of 4 on their absorbancy scale. It will hold 1 good wetting or a couple of smaller ones. It is fairly thin too, unless you are wearing skinny jeans no one will notice. Other then that, watch your fluid intake and whatever you do, dont fidgit with your clothes. If you are checking and rechecking to make sure your diaper isnt showing it will draw unwanted attention and someone might look twice.

people pay about as much attention to the busboy/dishwasher as they do to the lightbulb in there refrigerator ,they only notice when it does not work, you could wear a think with a Christmas tree where your penis belongs and as long as the work was getting done nobody would probably care (unless the tree was 3 feet tall then you would be getting a lot of phone numbers) you worry to much wear enjoy be happy and if anyone eve does notice tell them its a medical problem you would rather not discuss, end of subject.

Be Happy in your Nappy

Be Merry in your Terry

There have been other topics posted about wearing diapers out in public, and I have responded to them. What I said bears repeating here, and it isn't meant to discourage anyone wanting to try it. It is just a caution as to the possible consequences, which are irreversible. My scenario doesn't involve wearing in public, but it does involve taking my fetish beyond the house. Here goes: I usually only wear my little girl clothes in my own house when I'm alone. (I actually live in my mother's house around the corner from a house I own that my brother stays in). One evening, though, Mom went out with some friends so I discreetly sneaked an outfit over to her house to wear while she was gone. Getting it back to my house and hidden with my other outfits was a bit tricky, though, with my brother home. Early one morning while Mom was still asleep, I packed up the clothes (panties, tank top, and a skirt) and walked them over to my house when I went to get my car to go to work. I figured I'd put the clothes in the glove compartment and sneak them back into my house when I got home (before my brother did) that evening. Well, on the way home--exactly two miles from my house, actually--some idiot plowed into the back of my car and totaled it (A 1972 Volkswagen Beetle that I only drove on the sunny days!) Luckily I wasn't hurt. But the police officer needed to see my registration and insurance card which was...yep...in the glove compartment underneath my little girl clothes. Since the car was beyond driveable and had to be towed away, I quickly pulled out the bag with the clothes and stuffed it into my insulated lunchbox hoping that he wouldn't think I was trying to hide something illegal. Fortunately, he didn't see it. Now I was left with my LG clothes in a lunch bucket that was going back to Mom's house. I had to get it all up to my bedroom without her seeing it when I got home. It proved to be quite a harrowing experience taking part of my "lifestyle" out of the privacy of my house. Wearing a diaper in public or to work could have a similar scenario, so be careful out there. I still occasionally transport baby and little girl clothes between houses by using the trunk of the car and a briefcase, but I'm always scared of what could happen if things don't go as planned. Just something to think about.

I need some advice on this. I am a busboy (sometimes a dishwasher as well) and this is how I afford my diapers. :) However, I hate the idea of taking off my Abena so I can go to work all day. I'm worried about getting caught *even if I wear underwear on top of the Abena, because it is so thick that when I walk it crinkles sometimes. I would appreciate any advice I can get on this matter. I really do loathe the idea of taking my diaper off. :baby:

I do not know what they are called but I got them at the local medical store, they are 'plastic pants' but the exterior of them is like cloth or a textured material, they are very quiet and will dampen and possibly even elimenate any crinkle the disposable makes.

Just thought of the name ... I think they are sani-pants.

Good luck

Billiardnut, You might be thinking of PUL pants (poly-urithane-laminate), they have as somewhat cloth-like exterior and are waterproof. I usually wear them over my disposable diapers at work. They dampen any crinkle sound and will catch any leaks that may happen during the day (avoiding some possible embarrassement).

The "Sani-Pant" by Salk is PUL- I wasn't happy with this product myself- YMMV :whistling: And the Tena Slip Maxi is pretty thick compared to many other diapers. It is a great diaper anyway, and under the right clothing may be discreet enough ;) Rather than full-day wear, you may be better off with a thinner product and a mid-shift change. This will reduce odors (which IMHO is the highest of all risks that can lead to discovery), as well as allow for a more discreet diaper :)

Bettypooh