LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling Bag Of Large Wellness Briefs

I had bought a case of the new style Wellness Briefs in size large, which as it turned out didn't fit very well.  I'm normally a medium, and should have stuck with my usual size.  Even with the tapes stretched all the way across the front, they still get loose around the legs on me, and can leak when I'm laying down.  I'm selling the remaining unopened bag of 20 from the case, plus one loose diaper.  Due to the size and weight, I'm afraid shipping might be a bit, but I'm not really asking for more than the cost of shipping to get rid of them.  I'm asking for $20 total, which will cover shipping. There are a grand total of 21 diapers included, 20 in the sealed bag, plus one extra

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I have to ask, was the original post edited? Because it clearly states how many and how much? :huh: I hate to believe some members are that dense and just looked at the pictures and title or something. :P

• Like 1

I have to ask, was the original post edited? Because it clearly states how many and how much? :huh: I hate to believe some members are that dense and just looked at the pictures and title or something. :P

I saw it shortly after it was posted (the "recent topics" section on the main forum page) and he did originally state that he was selling an unopenned bag of 20 plus one diaper for $20.

But yeah, some people are dense.

I don't get it. it clearly states one unopened bag and a loose diaper so that be 21 diapers total you are getting. Or am I being dense? What is the OP really selling?

This is the same person who replied to a want ad I posted asking why I wanted something for free when I clearly stated that I was looking to buy the item in question. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but now I'm beggining to believe that this person may just be dense. The OP clearly says "There are a grand total of 21 diapers included," and then explains that 20 are in a sealed bag, and one is an extra. I really find it annoying when people don't read the description of something carefully before asking a question about something. Ucfguy475 anticipated this question, answered it in the OP, and it still got asked.

im sorry you people have a problem with me but for being nearly blind sometimes i see things differently than you do if you got a problem with it then you need to get a life thats the problem with you people got to put people down who have handicaps

Have fun explaining why you put down someone being nearly blind and whatever else you do thats rude to your maker

Blindness isn't an excuse for ignorance. Know that you're hard of sight though, I'll use a larger font for this post.

Every modern operating system comes with software capable of reading what's printed on the screen so that those who have problems with their vision can still comprehend the text on the screen. This is nothing new, handicap accessibility tools have been around for ages.

I can understand not wanting to have DD read aloud though, so let me point out another alternative. Modern browsers can have their text enlarged using built in zoom functionality, by pressing the "Control" (Windows) or "Option/Apple" (Mac) key and either the "-" or "+" key at the same time.

By the way, as far as I'm aware, this is the first time that you've mentioned a visual handicap. I might have been less critical of you if I was aware of your situation. Finally, you're not the only person I know who has problems with his/her vision. However, the other people I know do not use their handicap as an excuse for a comprehension issue. Instead, they enable handicapped accessibility tools or enlarge the text that they're reading.

This is the same person who replied to a want ad I posted asking why I wanted something for free when I clearly stated that I was looking to buy the item in question. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but now I'm beggining to believe that this person may just be dense. The OP clearly says "There are a grand total of 21 diapers included," and then explains that 20 are in a sealed bag, and one is an extra. I really find it annoying when people don't read the description of something carefully before asking a question about something. Ucfguy475 anticipated this question, answered it in the OP, and it still got asked.

Oh I get it, they were referring to two posters who replied asking a question that has already been answered in the OP.