LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To Try And Give It Up

suzuki2011

so im thinking of giving up diapers forever....i dont know if im going to be able to do this or not because i really enjoy diapers. but other than on here i have no one to share it with and my girlfriend isnt into it and she doesnt know that im into it. and i feel i spend a little too much money on diapers and too much energy on hiding it from people so i think its time to say bye-bye to diapers.

If it's what you want, I hope you do it! Wishing you the best, but we'll be here for you if you return.

"If it's what you want, I hope you do it! Wishing you the best, but if you return we'll be here" , in which case, remind us why you left and we will try and help you to resist this foible.

Don't think of it in terms of "getting rid" your fetish. You can't get rid of fetishes, you can merely choose to not act upon them. Just accept the fact that you have a diaper fetish, and learn to live with it. If you choose to not wear them, great. Just don't think that you're "cured" or anything.

• Like 1

Don't think of it in terms of "getting rid" your fetish. You can't get rid of fetishes, you can merely choose to not act upon them. Just accept the fact that you have a diaper fetish, and learn to live with it. If you choose to not wear them, great. Just don't think that you're "cured" or anything.

please dont take this the wrong way but...

we were trying to encourage the op to do what he/she feels best

tho i will say that i agree with you but.....

Best of luck with goals ahead of you. Saving money and avoiding embarassing situations is motivation on one level. Have you also exercised the root causes that led to your desire to wear diapers? Something you experienced got coupled with wearing diapers and the result became positive for you. If you can decouple that relationship, overcome the originial experience, only associate wearing diapers with the negative cost and embarassments aspects and associate getting past all the stuff from so long ago with the positive aspects of the girlfriend, additional disposible income and high self esteem I think you will be more successful.

In my opinion saying i am going to give up being an ab would be like saying i give up being gay.

It can't be done, one can stop acting on the way one is but that is very different and indeed a healthy response, because this would be an acknowledgement that you have self will and are choosing a course of action but that does not mean that you no longer have the desire.

To deny the existence of the desire would be a cause of guilt and anxiety this was certainly true in my experience.

May you have the strength to go forward in your life knowing that you are not a servant of your desires but are the master of your own destiny.

May you be well

May you be happy.

Mal.

A diaper fetish is very hard to give up and there are always little reminders every day.

I gave up trying to give up my diaper fetish and learned to live with it.

For me it was easy to give in and just accept that I enjoyed wearing diapers and make them a every day part of my life.

There have been people who gave it up successfully but perhaps they were not into it like we were. The ones who do give it up, I wonder how long it lasts for them before the urges come again? i am sure there are ones who live in the closet and don't act on it.