LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Peva Pants: First Look

DailyDi

I had some pants that were (made by Gary's) of the same material, they were only noisy when they were cool, once I had them on they warmed up and were quiet.

For some reason or another they cracked around the leg holes not long after washing and wearing them a few times.

Wish someone would make adjustable leg holes so I could wear more often.

I guess if you are used to throw-away diapers, the "trash bag" feel and sound would mean nothing to you but they are alien to me

The peva pants are definitely interesting. I got some from another site the fall of 2011. They were as if one did not have on plastic pants at all, but provided the waterproof protection I wanted. The crinkle was not that bad, it was fun even in a setting where one did not mind if you were heard. My only objection was that they were cut tight, especially in the legs. Based on the brand I purchased before, i would need a 2xl for the leg size. I expect that i will purchase some in the future when larger sizes are available.

They were as if one did not have on plastic pants at all,

That is a point against them. Should not a little one in rubber panties KNOW that she is in rubber panties?

That is a point against them. Should not a little one in rubber panties KNOW that she is in rubber panties?

Plastic panties do not have to be uncomfortable. Besides, there is the noise and the heat retention.