LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever Poop Your Pants Just When Angry Or Upset

I guess I ask this because every time I try, I say not doing it again as I clean up.

Everyone has their reasons, I guess.

Maybe I'm not expressing myself well or am doing fine so far...

But given my mood the last few times, when I felt upset or angry, I felt like to hell with it.

And almost did it. I think I'm going to do it and looking for encouragement.

I cannot be the only one that feels this way.

i do this occasionally, usually when i feel really sad. makes me feel like a big old baby. the cleanup isnt so bad, mainly because i just wipe off the poop on the diaper and toss it, then i go to the shower right away.

makes me feel really good anyway. biggest issue is a smell but it is easier to stand that a fart once you are used to it.

I think you should try to enjoy it. Cause I personnaly find a great relief in pooping myself, maybe its just me. The trick is not to think about the cleaning that is coming after which btw is really not so bad when you get used to it.

Anyway, I give you my best encouragements! Go Kari Go!

• Like 1

Being stressed out can definitely make me want to go into full baby mode, which if I have sufficient time alone then certainly would include pooping my diapers on purpose. Of course even when I'm not stressed the thought of poppin a squat and loading my diapers is quite appealing :)

Pooping is supposed to be pleasurable, so I don't connect it with anger or depression. So, I soil myself whenever I have a good poop on the way and have the time and opportunity to enjoy it, and that usually implies that I'm in a good mood. However, if I happen to not be in the best of moods before I poop, the eroticism of having that in my diaper or briefs soon makes me forget whatever I was irritated about and I concentrate on the loveliness of what I've done and prepare to enjoy it to the fullest. Nothing like having some poop time to change a lackluster day into a good one.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say I've experienced what most of you are saying (messing when stressed/upset), but I have noticed that I will often mess on a sort of impulse when I'm regressed...ironically, instead of alleviating stress messing tends to stress me out -- but only because I live in a college dorm and I get paranoid about the smell.

If I'm angry or stressed, then pooping a diaper won't help me feel better. I have to be "in the mood" and have plenty of time for a good clean-up afterward. (Cloth diapers and waterproof pants = a bit more effort to clean, but it feels so babyish).

This was an interesting post! (At least for me it was!) Baby June is correct. Messing diapers makes us feel so babyish, and for many of us that feeling is important. I work in a place with just two bathrooms, one toilet in each, and they are constantly in use. Some of the people that use them are just gross, especially our drunk, homeless clients. Now I'm not fecal incontinent, though that is coming I'm told. I do try not to use my diapers, since I wear gauze prefolds all the time. Some days I just can't bring myself to use our bathrooms, and by the time I'm on my way home I know I'm not going to make it. The control just isn't there any more! Filling my diapers on the ride home, or between the garage and the front door has become something I have to deal with now once or twice a week. What happens to me is a messy diaper equals regression. It comes on fast as soon as I am home and safe and I worry sometimes that I won't be able to unlock the front door one day and Mommy will come home and find me sitting on the mat in front of the door waiting for her because I can't open it! Inside the house I shed my clothes and go to the playroom and get out my favorite toy and just sit and play with the rings. I do like the feel of messy diapers! I guess I'm just wired that way. It doesn't feel wrong or bad and doesn't stress me out. Everything is contained in the diapers and rubber pants. Clean-up is just one of the things that goes with the mess.