LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Indian School Textbook Says That Meat Eaters Are Lying, Cheating, Swearing Violent Sex Criminals

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20354669

Meat-eaters "easily cheat, lie, forget promises and commit sex crimes", according to a controversial school textbook available in India.

New Healthway, a book on hygiene and health aimed at 11 and 12 year-olds, is printed by one of India's leading publishers.

Academics have urged the government to exercise greater control.

But the authorities say schools should monitor content as they are responsible for the choice of textbooks.

"This is poisonous for children," Janaki Rajan of the Faculty of Education at Jamia Millia University in Delhi told the BBC.

"The government has the power to take action, but they are washing their hands of it," she said.

It is not known which Indian schools have bought the book for their students, but correspondents say what is worrying is that such a book is available to students.

"The strongest argument that meat is not essential food is the fact that the Creator of this Universe did not include meat in the original diet for Adam and Eve. He gave them fruits, nuts and vegetables," reads a chapter entitled Do We Need Flesh Food?

The chapter details the "benefits" of a vegetarian diet and goes on to list "some of the characteristics" found among non-vegetarians.

"They easily cheat, tell lies, forget promises, they are dishonest and tell bad words, steal, fight and turn to violence and commit sex crimes," it says.

The chapter, full of factual inaccuracies, refers to Eskimos (Inuit) as "lazy, sluggish and short-lived", because they live on "a diet largely of meat".

It adds: "The Arabs who helped in constructing the Suez Canal lived on wheat and dates and were superior to the beef-fed Englishmen engaged in the same work."

The publishers, S Chand, did not respond to the BBC's requests for a comment.

Even PETA are looking at this and thinking "These people are nuts" :screwy:

Guest Baby Rina

Well.. i love meat and i cheat, lie, forget promisses and say LOTs of badwords, i have stolen in the past ... ... you know maybe they aren't /quite/ as wrong as we think

Made me LOL but only because the author(s) can be so misguided.

What I find most interesting is even from a scriptural standpoint (since they bring in Adam and Eve) it was after the Deluge that God gave 'every living animal' to us as food. Who is to say (if you believe such things) that He didn't do that because they would NEED such food to live? Adam and Eve wore no clothes until their ejection from the garden, does the textbook also argue that we should be nudists? XD

Genesis 9:2-3

All the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. I have given them to you for food, just as I have given you grain and vegetables.

Romans 14:2-3

2 One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. 3 Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him.

You can google a virtual bible if you want to

double check me but these people are crazy and the bible does NOT support these ludicrous attacks on meat eaters.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. i love meat and i cheat, lie, forget promisses and say LOTs of badwords, i have stolen in the past ... ... you know maybe they aren't /quite/ as wrong as we think

Same minus the cheating(never done and never would) and the ONLY thing I have stolen long ago in the past was new baby nappies from my cousins house.

Hearing this reminds of some complete shitcunt I used to watch on youtube called GayGod aka Matthew Lush, who came up with all these bullshit statements about meat eaters.

• 1 month later...

Well anyone whos spent real time in India understands why cows hold so much importance, and why vegetarianism is the way to go (at least for Indians). And I hate to break it to you, but our system of factory meat is pretty fucked up. Pollution, wasted fuel, ineffecient food supply chains, zero respect for the animals, etc.

And not only that, but much more fucked up things are occurring in India then this ignorant text book. And as far as ignorant text books go, how about school systems in the US that teach creationism as fact, and evolution as theory?

They forgot "atheist", "Republican" and "Democrat". not to mention "neo-con" and "pinko commie bedsetter".

• 2 weeks later...