LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Day To Wear!

DailyDi

Just got back from lunch and a stop at the Christmas tree Shoppe for decorations. Wore a diaper today instead of a pull up since I have been sore from overexertion the other day. Good choice. Getting up from the booth My back and arms were killing me, and half-way upright my bladder just let loose with a full load.

In the store, I was waddling a bit more than usual from the soaked diaper and bad back, and could hear my bambino crinkling. Reminded me of the early Depend diapers that were so hard to hide when worn. No one noticed of course, and the crinkle, crinkle, crinkle was reassuring to me as I had good reason to doubt my level of continence today!

• Like 1

All I can say is diapers rock! :thumbsup:

hope you feel better, I have done that over exertion thing and it isn't fun. I find about 4 advil work wonders and a shot of Jack Daniels old number 7 (or insert favorite libation here) never hurts as well. ;)

and whatthe hell are you shopping in CHRISTMAS TREE SHOPPE for????!! :badmood: Halloween just ended and Thanksgiving is weeks away....not to mention christmas is *counts on his toes* 6 weeks away......doode I think you could have waited a bit! :P

Oh well..get better....and enjoy your pre-Christmas decorations. hehe

September? Where do you live? I thought it started in August. In all seriousness though, if you have dedicated x-mas stores in your area shopping during the summer or fall tends to get you better deals. Good job on not going to stores from Thanksgiving through spring. I am so grateful that I no longer work retail and can now avoid that whole mess. I shop online for all x-mas presents and anything else I need. I can't stand crowds.

Was anyone else really disappointed by Target's Halloween this year? For the past several years they have had some of the coolest cute design stuff both in terms of actual products and store design. I was looking forward to getting tea towels with little cute vampires and skeletons and soaps shaped like ghosts and things like that. Instead at any store I went to they had little in the way of store decoration and not much more than costumes and candy.

Actually, I enjoy Christmas shopping from Thanksgiving to Christmas eve. Sure, there are crouds of people but that's part of the fun of the holiday season. Perhaps it's because I'm in my 50's and remember all the shopping trips I took with my parents when I was young. Yes, there was the Sears and Penny's catalogs that we all enjoyed looking at and we could call and order over the phone, but there was no internet back then. No Amazon.com or other places like that. There is a lot to be said for going to the stores, looking at all the products for sale, especially if you don't have any idea what to get for someone. I just get a happy feeling being out among lots of other holiday shoppers, seeing all the decorations in the stores. With the stress today, it has a way of making me relax and think of happy things, kind of like wearing diapers to releave stress! I will say that stores are starting their black friday sales too early! They should at least wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving and not open at 8pm Thanksgiving night!