LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elbow / Joint Pain: A Symptom Of Something?

Last few days, my right elbow has been giving off a gently throbbing pain. Just prior to this, there was a spot on the tip. One of those tiny little bumps, yellow head. Followed instinct, squeezed the little prick out.

Since then, the skin went down to a normal hue and texture, then became inflamed. The skin has risen a tiny bit and gone red around where the spot was, but there's no scar or somesuch. Despite the fact I don't have my ewewew scaly skin there, rather resembling, well, real skin, the bump is sensitive to the touch. I've got my shirt rolled up past the elbow and I'm careful to not sleep with the bump into the pillow. When I bend the joint, I feel a dull pain.

However, it doesn't seem to be the skin, I think it's the joint. Recently it's started to spread to my right upper arm, though much duller. Feels like it's coming from my bones.

I've heard often about joint pain as a sympton of stress and depression, which I've been wrestling with since October, getting more intense now, however, it's limited to the right arm and my legs - and I'm tempted to dismiss my very mild leg pain as the usual palsy stiffness, so I'm skeptical.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the clinic to see if they can detect anything, but should I be wary of anything else in the meantime? Or is it just a spot that wanted to leave its mark?

Yesterday night the joint was really damn red and really damn swollen, with the pain affecting my abdomen. I just woke up and the pain's subsided. I'll have a look at it once I'm out of bed and if it still looks so bad, I'll head to the clinic.

I THINK I've been bitten by something, but I don't remember any pain...

• 3 weeks later...

This post will be nasty- you have been warned :o If the red area is about the size of a dime and they can find nothing, it may be a brown recluse spider bite. If it is, the flesh in the bite area will begin dying and rotting in place, starting with little pain and growing worse. I know two people who had these, one is permanently and badly disfigured in his leg, the other was discovered in time to treat it with no lasting effects :) And most of the time you will not feel the bite or will barely notice it till 12 hours or so goes by. This spider does more damage than the black widow, yet it is barely known in comparison. The muscle aches you describe follow the usual symptoms of this one :( Have you been in any places where things are rarely moved or disturbed? Those are the favorite hideouts of these little buggers.

Hope the problem gets solved soon!

This post will be nasty- you have been warned :o If the red area is about the size of a dime and they can find nothing, it may be a brown recluse spider bite. If it is, the flesh in the bite area will begin dying and rotting in place, starting with little pain and growing worse. I know two people who had these, one is permanently and badly disfigured in his leg, the other was discovered in time to treat it with no lasting effects :) And most of the time you will not feel the bite or will barely notice it till 12 hours or so goes by. This spider does more damage than the black widow, yet it is barely known in comparison. The muscle aches you describe follow the usual symptoms of this one :( Have you been in any places where things are rarely moved or disturbed? Those are the favorite hideouts of these little buggers.

Hope the problem gets solved soon!

my godparents son was bit by one of those, had a big black area from wrist to elbow, right in the center was the bite wound, had black puss, they brought him to my mom because she is a nurse, she sent them to the hospital and called ahead, he was lucky to be able to get surgery on it immediately, he could have lost that arm.

so we haven't heard from the OP on this topic in over a week or two... so come on than... tell us........

did it get amputated? was it broken? is it horrifically infected? did u simply bump it and have a bruise? was it nothing at all?

It's still there. It's bizarre. Most of the time I don't feel anything except for tiny, tiny skin irritation at the very tip. Others, though, it will take me ten minutes to sit up in bed (admittedly, I think I sleep on the arm though). The redness is gone entirely though. Now I'm just trying to nurse a cold away.

Yesterday night the joint was really damn red and really damn swollen, with the pain affecting my abdomen. I just woke up and the pain's subsided. I'll have a look at it once I'm out of bed and if it still looks so bad, I'll head to the clinic.

I THINK I've been bitten by something, but I don't remember any pain...

Insect bites can be nasty. Killer bees caused my wife to be admitted to hospital and the doctor giving me antibiotics and steroids.

pleaes remember the guy is in ireland when discussing insect bites....

also that this was posted almost 3 weeks ago so if it were an insect bite and was serious it would be rediculously bad at this point, or completely cleared up...

i'm not entirely sure why elbow pain would prevent you from sitting up in bed though.....