LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Diaper Social Networking Sites?

kazubb

haven't been on here in a while... Miss it!

Are there any good social networking sites for diaper people? I've tried DiaperSpace and was not impressed. Have not tried Diapermates... I'd like to make friends with some fellow diaper people in my area to just hang out with.

Arguably this site is a social network?

You've got blogging, picture upload and management, status updates, calendar, user-to-user messaging and discussion.

Otherwise, FetLife?

This is the only one I use for reasons that I am sick of explaining everytime a new thread on this subject comes up every month or so

I can only guess what those reasons might be but I bet we share many of the same thoughts. It's frustratingly difficult to find genuine, good people to make friends with, and even more so to find them in your area.

• Like 1
Guest diaperj71

I'm going to agree that this might be the best option. I'm pretty new post wise but I've lurked enough on a lot of sites that this one might be one of the better options. I did try diaperspace and it was pretty lame. I haven't really put much on this site in my profile but I think I will give it a try at some point. I need to get some pics up and blog a little I guess :)

• 2 weeks later...

Having used diaperspace.com in the past it no longer works nor did it really help with meeting new people in my are. Right now I use Fetlife however haven't had much success. Always open to suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

I run a group on Fet life for local age players and diaper wearers. That site has been pretty good to me. Have met lots of people and made a lot of good friends.

That being said I'm also into Bdsm so it was easy for me to go to events because I have more than just diapers in common with people on that site.

• 3 years later...

I agree with Dangitbawb. Zity.biz is an excellent site, and allows the posting of classified ads, and searches by location, gender, and age. However, most of its members are med-fet people, and the diaper section is not as large. But it seems to be growing, and even has a section for "messy and poopy." If more of us joined, I believe it has the potential to become a serious meeting site for our community.

On November 26, 2012 at 8:03 AM, BriGuy said:

I run a group on Fet life for local age players and diaper wearers. That site has been pretty good to me. Have met lots of people and made a lot of good friends.

Is that true of necessity of because people let it be out of laziness. We have a section where groups can be created. The New Jersey Littles and others have done it. If people who are interested or would benefit from such things would get off their asses and go, we'd have it all. We have the makings where there is a will, there is a way

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/12-private-forums/

2 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

Is that true of necessity of because people let it be out of laziness. We have a section where groups can be created. The New Jersey Littles and others have done it. If people who are interested or would benefit from such things would get off their asses and go, we'd have it all. We have the makings where there is a will, there is a way

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/forum/12-private-forums/

I don't know whether the meeting area not really working here is a matter of necessity or from laziness. Honestly it doesn't matter to me. Fetlife works well for meeting people so I use this site for everything but.

you're correct that the NJ Littles use it successfully and I wouldn't argue with your statement that where there's a will there's a way because you're right about that too. I don't have the will to invent this wheel when there's a perfectly good one that has already been built and successfully tested.

Hugs,

Freta

When we make something, we make it

• 2 weeks later...