LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Bought My First Real Adult Diapers And I Was Not Impressed

ok so i ordered a sample pair of abri form from ebay, and i was so excited to get tem thinking they were gonna be so much thicker then any goodnites of anything like that, but when i put them on they really didnt feel THAT much different from the depends fitted briefs that i bought at cvs, like okay they might have been a tad thicker but i thought they were going to be paded like crazy and all snug but it wasnt like that at all, so i guess ill just stick to fantasizing

Nikematix13579, you might need to keep looking to find specific diapers that you like.

I've found that adult diapers really don't do anything for me personally. I picked up an assorted lot of them at an out of town yard sale about a week ago, and they just didn't have the same effect that baby/youth diapers have on me. They were still fun, but I'd take my GoodNites or baby diapers and Pull-Ups over the adult diapers any day. Different people prefer different kinds of diapers.

It sounds like you want something really thick, and my suggestion would be to try something like a Bambino.

Try a Bambino Bellisimo or a dry 24/7 then come back and try and say that they weren't as thick and or bulky as you would like. If those still aren't enough, there is always layers upon layers of cloth diapers and plastic pants ;)

If you can't buy happiness, the build your own! :P

Good luck!

One sample does not a trend or fact create ;) If you like babyish diapers then that is what you should have bought, not something designed for the incontinent even if it does have high enough capacity <_< Especially with all the information available on this site, the Abriform did not fail to meet specification, you failed to specify the correct diaper :o Try the ones suggested for thickness and you might a very pleasant surprise :D

Bettypooh

The main difference I have noticed between Abena and most other "thick" brands is that while it's basically the same thickness of the various Bambinos the width of the crotch is much narrower. For me I rather like this because it causes less chaffing and is easier to walk around in. This of course also makes it feel thinner than you might expect because there's less bulk between the legs.

The Bambino Bellissimos have what is probably the widest crotch I have come across in any brand, wider than Dry 24/7 which are I think rather undeniably the thickest if you just look at the matt thickness.