LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honey Boo-Boo Lil' Miss Poopy Pants

I think the parents spend more time eating than taking popper care of the kids. Even the lil 7 year old who is still in diapers is on her way to becoming morbidly obese. I feel sorry for kids who's parents pass on bad eating habits.

you guys know that the national enquirer is a fake tabloid magazine, right?

There's a pic on another site showing it.... more importantly, she's SEVEN! She gets dragged to media events that go on for hours, she's probably just an accident prone little kid being made to bow to an adult schedule.

• Like 1

There's a pic on another site showing it.... more importantly, she's SEVEN! She gets dragged to media events that go on for hours, she's probably just an accident prone little kid being made to bow to an adult schedule.

That and the fact that she is loaded with sugar and caffiene while in public.

I /highly/ doubt the story is true, the National Enquirer is a worthless rag of bullshit

I'd post the pic, but it violates our rules. Have seen a bag of what looked like pullups in Mama's room on the show, so not surprised. What i don't see is why it's anyone's business what underwear a 7 year old has on

• Like 4

I'd post the pic, but it violates our rules. Have seen a bag of what looked like pullups in Mama's room on the show, so not surprised. What i don't see is why it's anyone's business what underwear a 7 year old has on

That is easy. The public is so starved for something to talk about. That they will stick their nose into places it doesn't belong. Personally I could care less if she wear diapers or if any other child in public wears diapers,sucks on a pacifier or drinks from a bottle pass the age they should be. I figure it is none of my business and it is between the parent and the child.

I have to agree with Di on this one. It wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't even accident prone so much as unable to hold it in for hours at a time while the cameras roll. Angela Bauer mentioned something awhile back about youth stars wearing diapers while filming, and this could be another case of that.

I /highly/ doubt the story is true, the National Enquirer is a worthless rag of bullshit
Mischa, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Di says that he has a picture and I'll take him at his word. I would tell people to just Google the picture, but I just did that and found nothing. I normally wouldn't trust the National Enquirer as far as I could throw a paper airplane made out of its pages, but Di says that another source has confirmed the story. I think the real story here is that the National Enquirer printed something that could possibly considered accurate.

first of all, 7 year olds still wet the bed, second of all, you do realize there is an actual baby in that house right? last summer the oldest daughter gave birth to a baby girl.

so first of all, alana could still wet the bed, second of all, it could be baby diapers that were seen and third of all, perhaps the mother of the baby has some urge incontinence... childbirth / pregnancy will do taht too you.. and fourth of all maybe they had family/friends visiting w/ a younger child.

I've watched the show, the girl doesn't wear diapers or pull ups...

Why the hell are people even discussing a seven year old on a fetish site. I have no clue who this child is, I don't do "reality" shows. It is is the enquirer's mission to exploit "celebrities" but it shouldn't have anything to do with people here. :doh:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I guess the only thing I can add to this, is her stage name is fitting.. Honey Boo Boo... I guess to her family, she is as sweet as honey and has lots of boo boos or is that poo poo? Additionally according to an article written by Tracie Egan Morrissey from Jezebel.com, "the Thompson's, can't even comprehend that their lives are totally unfit to be broadcast on television. The sentiment, essentially, is that these people are too stupid and ignorant to know that their lives are unessential and embarrassing." With thoughts like this why would I even waste my time watching some poor family being exploited by a Network for their (the Network's) own financial gain. I have better things to do than waste it watching that crap, I would rather waste my time here with our community, it is far more interesting and entertaining, at least to me that is. (smiles)

i have 2 things to say

1. if she does have a problem so what

2. the national enquirer still has to find out the truth because defamation of character is something

thay have to watch for just like any other magazine or news paper but if thay can prove it thay have nothing to worry about but if its false thay can still get charged with defamation of character

and yes the national enquirer has had to pay for defamation of character before when thay lied about someone

here is some proof http://www.suing101.com/Alley-Sues-for-Character-Defamation.asp and yes thay are usual forced to post retractions here is proof http://www.nytimes.com/1984/04/27/us/national-enquirer-agrees-to-settle-with-shirley-jones-in-libel-suit.html

wait why are you assuming her family is poor? because they are 'redneck?' because they don't live in a mansion? i mean they have big tvs, computers, can afford to spend $1000's on the girls pagent fees and outfits, the father has a pretty nice truck, they have a home they own with property (albeit almost on the train tracks) and are so 'poor' they can afford to put on charity events. Its pretty welll ignorant, just like they are apparently, to say they are poor yet have never watched the show. Even uneducated and 'ignorant' people can not live in poverty.

I hate the pagent stuff, but at the base it's a great show about a real family that loves and supports each other, and like to have fun. From what they show, Sugar Bear, the dad seems to work his butt off!

Guest jeff142

Heaving seen whats "the diaper" i think some are just a little to creative minded.

But even if it was, the are valid reasons for a 7 year old to ware a diaper, other then potty training.

When my cousins visit me they ware diapers when we go places, and its because they bed wet and fall asleep in the car in this case whats wrong with having a kid diapered?

Its a shame others try to make money off this.

wait why are you assuming her family is poor? because they are 'redneck?' because they don't live in a mansion? i mean they have big tvs, computers, can afford to spend $1000's on the girls pagent fees and outfits, the father has a pretty nice truck, they have a home they own with property (albeit almost on the train tracks) and are so 'poor' they can afford to put on charity events. Its pretty welll ignorant, just like they are apparently, to say they are poor yet have never watched the show. Even uneducated and 'ignorant' people can not live in poverty.

I totally agree with you things are not always like they seem. I live within my means and I can stop working for at least 9 months and will not rought it out.

• 1 month later...