LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Just Me

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

Everysite you go to has the option to like something, then it will show up on your facebook page..

I don't wanna be on a diaper website, then accidentley hit like, then it shows up on my FB page. That would just be a great conversation. SARCASIM

Social media is great and all, but I feel sometimes it gets too personal, like we don't always want people to know our business. Yet you have sites seeing what you do, based upon that they'll reccomend sites and stuff for you!

I just feel it's gone too far!

Uh...not sure what you're talking about...nothing I've ever "liked" on DD has ever shown up on my Facebook page. In fact, whenever I have been at a page that has the "like" option to tie into my Facebook account, there has always been some sort of "are you sure" contingency.

Guest diaperboykcmo

LOL Dailydi.. It seems that way sometimes..

I never dare hit the like button here, I just assumed it showed up on my FB. Everything else does!!

Our like button is local only :)

[Though as i type this I saw FB is currently crawling this topic. Never speak its name, it knows!

That's a tad misleading Mike, there's a Facebook like button right below the reply box:

post-12539-0-27551000-1350532834_thumb.p

post-12539-0-27551000-1350532834_thumb.p

Yes, but the "Like This" buttons for individual comments do not, in fact, have that nice, blue tell-tale Facebook "F" next to them. I never click like on ANYTHING fetish related if the "Like" button has that F in front of it. Seriously, it's not that difficult.

The simple remedy that works best..................get rid of your FB page! Useless babble.

GASPS!!! Blasphemy!! I've had facebook since apparently november of 2003... because if you scroll to the very very bottom of your wall, it tells you when you joined. Back when i joined you had to have a .edu email account and it was quite exclusive... was nice that way... no marketing, no ads, just you and your friends.... but i don't mind it.... cause it lets me share photos and major life moments (like what I just had for dinner) with everyone at once...

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

My whole point is, accidents do happen, not just in your pants lol!

What if you accidentley hit the like button, then you're screwed! That was my whole point.

In firearms training, you are taught to never put your finger on the trigger till you're ready to fire ;) I do the same thing with my mouse, power tools etc because :censored: happens and with my luck I'd find the only button on the web marked "tell the world everything about you" :o

Bettypooh

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

In firearms training, you are taught to never put your finger on the trigger till you're ready to fire ;) I do the same thing with my mouse, power tools etc because :censored: happens and with my luck I'd find the only button on the web marked "tell the world everything about you" :o

Bettypooh

That doesn't work though with the new old mice ... lol they have this roller in the middle of the two buttons and to scroll the page you roll it... LOL when your an old geezer like me you tend to push down on it too when it rolls. Opps i accidentally just liked your post :whistling:

I HATE a trackball mouse :bash: and I have given them a valid try. Luddite or not, the traditional mouse with a scroll-wheel works best for me :) Almost all mouse software lets you adjust the parameters of it's operation so that's what I do B) My scroll-wheel doesn't 'click' a button when pushed down, instead it 'floats' the page based on the mouse movement- it's just as aggravating but I can't hurt myself this way :P I call "that site" Farcebook for many very good reasons :roflmao: You won't find me there with the lemmings no matter how popular it is :o

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

So, where is the safety switch on mouses? :P

So, where is the safety switch on mouses? :P

It's in the 'setting' section of the driver software under the "diaper" icon :huh: That icon was chosen because they knew what would happen based on the word everyone screams when it does :P They discovered that it is easier to contain a mess than to stop it in the first place- a real ABDL'ish attitude I'd say :roflmao:

Bettypooh