LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Are Going To Get Married.

I was just talking to my boyfriend about how fast things are changing for us. Our relationship went from good to out of this world good in a few months. Are business is growing and changing fast as well. The one thing is my family just hates how wrong they were about him. They told me I was making a mistake when he moved in with me. Well it has been over 2 years and because of him. I have have never been more happy or better off. So he wants to get married. I want to as well I know my family will hate this but at this point too bad. Life is to short so now the planing starts. I hope this will not upset them too much. But I am happy so to bad if they are unhappy.

• Like 1

first off congrats. Also, I am so glad to read about a woman DEFYING her family and doing what makes HER happy for a change instead of worrying about making their family happy <_<

I was just talking to my boyfriend about how fast things are changing for us. Our relationship went from good to out of this world good in a few months. Are business is growing and changing fast as well. The one thing is my family just hates how wrong they were about him. They told me I was making a mistake when he moved in with me. Well it has been over 2 years and because of him. I have have never been more happy or better off. So he wants to get married. I want to as well I know my family will hate this but at this point too bad. Life is to short so now the planing starts. I hope this will not upset them too much. But I am happy so to bad if they are unhappy.

Short & sweet... Congrats and I wish both of you the best!

Thank you all for your support and kind words. My brother is totally for it as well as my father who has always liked him. Also my son who works for us. He and my boyfriend have been friends for a long time. So it is not all all bad with my family. As to the nay sayers. Too bad. I want to hire a wedding planer. I have too many things on my plate. I think we do this in. the spring.

• 2 weeks later...