LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg Hes Wearing A Diaper!

Its what some stupid lady yelled at me. :/ let me start off how I started my day. Work is slow so I did not open shop. So after I woke up with a soaked abena x4 I took it off went to bathroom did my morning rituals. Well after that since I am normally a night wetter. I decided I was going to lounge around in the sop all day. Perhaps work on that adult bouncer I've been wanting to build for the past year. But decided not to. So instead I decided to tape on an oversized secure xplus and wore an onesie and some sweats over. Went to get some coffee and breakfast so when I get back to my place I go into the shop chill on my recliner and relax. To the point I dribble a bit. Well I decide to go to goodwill either diaper hunting or looking for a bed frame I can use with my Seguin system. I put a pair of pants over my sweats. I really didn't feel like taking off my diaper especially if it's cold in the morning. I grab a jacket. And nothing too conspicuous about my attire. Just wearing an A's jacket over my blue onezie over a secure XL diapers I'm in between medium and large size wise. Some sweats and a pair of carpenter style pants.

I don't know how but the secure and maybe bombino diapers make my butt look square. Lol any how I go into goodwill start walking around its not that packed.

And as I'm am looking at nicknacks some lady starts walking around me probably in her 30's so I turn towards her give her a regular smile and make nothing of it. After I go check out the furniture. She comes back towards me and says omg he's wearing a diaper. At first I kinda got shy. But this is san Antonio the woman was around 350lbs. And only a few must of heard there was an old lady near by. So I then told her. I was sorry that a garment I use for my personal security or protection obscured her. Well sure enough she didn't get what I told her. I just smiled and walked away while she was still starring and my square ass.

I didn't mean to drag the story on like this. But I feel as I should give as many detail as possible. The fact this woman looked like jabba the hut. She's still shallow (personality wise) to point out my diaper. I know the people that heard either didn't care or made nothing of it. But I got to admit it was kinda hot. Lol

• Like 1

Hey....big girls need lovin too..... :)

Its unfortunate that people sometimes feel the need to vocalise to everyone around them the things they don't understand but it is entirely possible that she was so self concious about her weight she feels the need to bring down others and embarass them in order to feel better about her own situation....

• Like 1

Are you sure she didn't say something like, "Ba dooka ka poodoo wookie diaper pinchy"? LOL...I'm a fatass myself, but pointing out quirks in others is not among my hobbies.

LOL love the Jabba punchline.

I dont understand why a person so large that objects orbit her would openly mock someone wearing a diaper - especially since her weight is almost certain to have her wearing them way before old age. And needing to buy expensive and difficult to obtain bariatric diapers will make it much worse. Some people are so crass that it almost needs a new word for it.

My thoughts anyhow...

• Like 1

Actually, it could have been worse....she could have said "O*M*G he's wearing a wet and messy diaper and needs a change!" But then again, :screwy: some people, you never know....

Yea....maybe you totally missed out on a great opportunity. Maybe what she was after was you IN the diaper! Eh? Did you ever think of that? Maybe her exclamation about you being in diapers was one of complete shock....not because you were a grown man in diapers....but shock because she spent most of her life looking for someone who wore diapers and who she could enjoy 'sexy diaper time' with......

Think about it. She is so lonely and alone, looking for someone to play with. Because she didn't have anyone in her life and didn't think she'd be lucky enough to find a 'diaper' guy to pamper....she let herself go and gain weight. Had you guys hooked up...maybe that was all the motivation she needed to take better care of herself and adopt a healthier lifestyle while she 'adopted' a guy she could diaper up from time to time.

I'm telling you....you're missing out.

• Like 1

Actually, it could have been worse....she could have said "O*M*G he's wearing a wet and messy diaper and needs a change!" But then again, :screwy: some people, you never know....

or better yet proceed to change me on site lol I can make my ass un squared but ill still have my beer gut that ive been trying to get rid off lol

I dont understand why a person so large that objects orbit her would openly mock someone wearing a diaper - especially since her weight is almost certain to have her wearing them way before old age. And needing to buy expensive and difficult to obtain bariatric diapers will make it much worse. Some people are so crass that it almost needs a new word for it.

My thoughts anyhow...

Bravo

India

Tango

Charlie

Hotel

Yea....maybe you totally missed out on a great opportunity. Maybe what she was after was you IN the diaper! Eh? Did you ever think of that? Maybe her exclamation about you being in diapers was one of complete shock....not because you were a grown man in diapers....but shock because she spent most of her life looking for someone who wore diapers and who she could enjoy 'sexy diaper time' with......

Think about it. She is so lonely and alone, looking for someone to play with. Because she didn't have anyone in her life and didn't think she'd be lucky enough to find a 'diaper' guy to pamper....she let herself go and gain weight. Had you guys hooked up...maybe that was all the motivation she needed to take better care of herself and adopt a healthier lifestyle while she 'adopted' a guy she could diaper up from time to time.

I'm telling you....you're missing out.

Lol im going to check the missed connections section on craigslist :P lol