LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gamers

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. 360 primarily, but I do have a PS3 for exclusive content like Uncharted.

I also dabble with Steam, but I mostly use it as a gateway to indie titles like Binding of Isaac or FTL. Any of the AAA titles I usually buy on Xbox.

My latest stint was a replay of Fallout 3 on X360, and I have well over 100 hours (and 3500+ deaths) invested in the XBLA title Spelunky, which I play a little almost every day.

Between diapers and games, my disposable income is pretty well accounted for...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jennifer,

Do yourself a favor and pick up Alan Wake: American Nightmare from XBLA after you finish the main game. It's a great continuation of the story arc and one of the best downloadable titles I've played this generation.

It's far more than just an expansion pack. It's actually a whole new 8-hr+ adventure unto itself. Well worth the ~$10-15 price of admission, IMO.

Jennifer,

Do yourself a favor and pick up Alan Wake: American Nightmare from XBLA after you finish the main game. It's a great continuation of the story arc and one of the best downloadable titles I've played this generation.

It's far more than just an expansion pack. It's actually a whole new 8-hr+ adventure unto itself. Well worth the ~$10-15 price of admission, IMO.