LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walfart And Their Sleepers

has anyone noticed walmart(walfart) only sells footed sleepers in the big sizes for girls? is it me or is this at least a little unfair? i wanna see them start to carry the boys sleepers in at least size 18(larger would be better). i think we need to go to their site and start emailing them to carry them.

edit:i was thinking of one company and typing the name of the other, so i ended up putting target in walfarts place, fixed it now

has anyone noticed target only sells footed sleepers in the big sizes for girls? is it me or is this at least a little unfair? i wanna see them start to carry the boys sleepers in at least size 18(larger would be better). i think we need to go to their site and start emailing them to carry them.

"Walfart And Their Sleepers," your title on this thread, seems to indicate you are talking about Wal-Mart yet you lambaste Target. Which is it?

I seem to recal last year on their website they did sell boys sizes that large, maybe it was two years? But I know the store only carries the girls versions.

i wish i knew that then!

Buy a girl one. Its a sleeper...not a jacket to be worn outside around town. If diapers can be unisex wear...then why not sleepers?

cant, its a neurological thing(tourettes, ocd....)

"Walfart And Their Sleepers," your title on this thread, seems to indicate you are talking about Wal-Mart yet you lambaste Target. Which is it?

lambaste? im not familiar with that word, and yeah i meant walmart, i have little to no respect for them, i would prefer to be able to go to target and get sleepers but the closest one is an hour and a half away edit: went back and fixed my typo

wait what does having tourettes have to do with buying a sleep that is technically in the women's section if you like it? i'm confused how a tic disorder has anyything to do with buying a pair of footed pj's that fit, have a design you like, and happen to be in the women's section?

and the thing was you titled a thread walmart and their sleepers, so it implies you are going to be talking about sleepers sold at walmart, but you instead talk about sleepers sold at target.. hence some peoples confusion..

also check out kmart online.. i've gotten a couple pairs of foot pj's off their for like $10 each!

wait what does having tourettes have to do with buying a sleep that is technically in the women's section if you like it? i'm confused how a tic disorder has anyything to do with buying a pair of footed pj's that fit, have a design you like, and happen to be in the women's section?

and the thing was you titled a thread walmart and their sleepers, so it implies you are going to be talking about sleepers sold at walmart, but you instead talk about sleepers sold at target.. hence some peoples confusion..

also check out kmart online.. i've gotten a couple pairs of foot pj's off their for like $10 each!

you forgot the other thing i mentioned OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder, things have to be certain ways for me for lack of the right way to say it. as for the thread title, i thought i was talking about walfart and their sleepers, specifically about how they only seem to have the big ones in ladies sizes, but none for boys in my size(i think the largest i saw was 12 last year, made me jealous as hell because they reminded me of the dr dentons brand).

kmart? ill have to make a run there and take a look, might be a good time to get some xbox 360 gear ill need for my new console while im there

edit:i went back and had a look, for some reason i typed target when i was thinking of walfart, fixed it now

...lambaste? im not familiar with that word, and yeah i meant walmart, i have little to no respect for them, i would prefer to be able to go to target and get sleepers but the closest one is an hour and a half away

Then why the hell don't you look up the meaning;

1: to assault violently : beat, whip

2: to attack verbally : censure <critics lambasted his performance> instead of claiming ignorance? OCD does not preclude you from doing your own research.

Speaking of OCD, wouldn't that cause you to double & triple proofread before posting or is it (a) selective (excuse)?

BTW; Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Sears, Marshall's, Meijer's,etc are corporate names that should be capitalized.

BTW II, Meijer's is mostly in Michigan and a few surronding states. I have found footed sleepers there.

everyones ocd affects them differently .... i could care less about typos and grammar but spent two hours last night rearranging the medicine cabinet....

i too have lots of problems with clothing related to ocd symptoms and sensory problems ... this mornig went thru four pairs of socks until i found a pair that felt right

in regards to target:

the plus size womens sleepwear does run about a size small, so i would recommend trying on in store before buying.

Also i'm around 5 11 as well as plus sized... so if you are my height or taller, definition want to try on in store first, as i find they are a bit short for me.