LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Died

babyscoot

it was an 00' 379 cummins 13 speed. good truck well, was. seat belt broke halfway over though might want to if yours need replaced the latch mechanism is what broke dropped me in the middle of the roll. i went over 1.5 times emt's cops co workers all who saw said i am very to lucky to be able to get out. i have 10-12 contustions all over my body, 3 on head, rest on jaw joint, leg, arm elbow, knee, back neck i still have some numb spots on my leg but can walk wiggle toes all that. just certain parts are numb obviously nerves. i am just glad to not be dead. also 10 stiches over eye, one inch away from losing it

What were you hauling (if you can say)?

The last time I was a roll-over that bad, the guy was coming from a hoggery. Apparently the hogs spooked all at once and shifted all their weight to the very tail of the trailer and caused instability resulting in a roll-over. It was likely overloaded too... I understand the driver's problem that you don't know how much a hog weighs (practice at the time was to use a generic average weights). And I bet you've NEVER had a bill of lading where the weights were off. Dispatchers NEVER known to do that, after all in most states it's your ticket from the DOT, not his.

The guy with the hog hauler survived, battered and beaten, but OK. This was many years ago when I was a large-animal vet. asst.

Stay safe! Keep the shiny side up and the greasy side down!

Holy Cow! Have you bought your Lottery ticket yet?

why does everyone ask if you bought a lottery ticket when stuff like this happens. Don't you know that you are 10,000 times more likely to get killed in an auto accident than win the lottery? People kept asking me if I bought a lottery ticket when I got struck by lightning. Of course I did! I buy them twice a week! How else am I going to get rich?

P.S. Odds of winning the mega millions or powerball is 177,000,000 : 1. The lottery is a tax on those that can't do statistics.

• Like 1