LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Dentist

I was having trouble posting for some reason...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sandy led me to her SUV and helped me in. I realized that the seatbelt had been modified. There were X-shaped shoulder straps and a strap running between my legs that somehow attached to the bottom of the seat. She sat in the drivers seat and I heard a soft but distinct crinkle. "The best thing about diapers is being able to pee anytime no matter where I am." I was learning to love her little giggles and laughs.

During the short drive she rubbed my diapered crotch and I sighed and relaxed. A little more urine came out and I gasped. "You will get used to it, darling." Darling? Did she just call me that? I started to get hard in my soaked diaper.

On arriving at her house, I found the release for the seatbelts was out of my reach. Sandy came to my door and released them and kissed me on the cheek. I was next led by the hand into her modest but tidy house. She unbuckled my belt. I began to protest feebly. "You have had some major dental work done. I will take care of you in ALL WAYS this weekend." I could not resist. One of the most desireable women I had ever met was taking a personal interest in me. My pants and shirt soon joined my shoes and socks on the floor. My diaper shirt was unsnapped at the crotch. "Wow! You are soaked. The shirt is still dry, though. I think you need the first change." Sandy proceeded to pull down my waterproof pants and untped the diaper. She wiped me clean and next placed a towel under my crotch. She went into the bathroom and returned with a safety razor and shaving cream. I was assured that she had done this before. I laid still as warned. Soon the razor moved over my skin and I was soon clean shaven. I turned over on demand and the area around my asshole and thigh area was shaved. What happened next surprised me. "Is it OK if I shave your legs? I promise to make it good for you." I grunted my assent and soon I was bare below the waist. Thank goodness she did not use after shave, I thought.

"Hop in the shower so I can clean you. We both need one." She proceeded to undress first taking off her tight top. Her nice breasts overflowed the cups slightly. "Unhook me" I did so gladly. She then lowered her white pantyhose. "I wear support hose to prevent varicose veins. Maybe you should too." I stared at her plastic pants and the disposable beneath. I could see the yellow in the bottom of her panties. "I was close to leaking too. It's OK, stare all you want. It is a compliment from such a hunky guy as you!" This almost failed to register with me as I was watching her step out of her plastic pants. She tossed them are mine in the shower. Next she untaped her diaper. I could not have looked away if my life depended on it. She was also shaven. My erection returned. She rubbed me lightly. "Soon, my sweetheart." We then stepped in the oversized shower where she washed my hair and body. She used soap and washed and rinsed the plastic pants. I was allowed to scrub her back. I was reminded I was still under her care.

Soon she turned off the shower. Still dripping wet, she dried me with a large fuffy towel. "Go sit on the bed. I will be right there." Soon she emerged with a T-shirt, diapers and plastic pants. She then rubbed thick cream all over my diaper area. "I would fail in my duties if you got a diaper rash." Next were diapers and pants. A diaper shirt was put on and snapped between my legs. I was handed a pill and glass of juice. I complied. I was somewhat tires so I stretched out on the bed. Sandy laid down next to me and held out her arms.

"Sandy, I have to ask you. You are so wonderful and caring. Dare I hope that we can continue seeing each other?"

"All you men are alike". My spirits took a tumble. "You men never know how to figure out women. Of course I like you and want to see you. I started creaming my pants as soon as I saw you. Fortunately I had I diaper on or I would have been embarassed. Your friend Jerry filled me in about you. Now that you have seen my diapers and not left running, you are a keeper. That is if you want me?"

All this time she was rubbing my erection through my protection. Soon I erupted as she kissed me deeply. "Now it is nap time." She started whispering in my ear. It was so relaxing I soon slept.

I vaguely heard a voice in my ear. "Wet for me, my darling. Just let go. It is safe." Soon I felt my crotch area get warm and wet. I went back to sleep. My dreams were of Sandy and how lucky I was to have met her. I felt safe and secure.

Upon awakening, it took several minutes to realize where I was. I smiled remembering how wonderful Sandy had been to me. Then I went to touch myself and almost panicked. Of course, I was at Sandy's and she had diapered me. The fact that I was wet caused me to totally wake up. Sandy must have heard me and entered the bedroom. "How is my sweetie? Are you wet?". I nodded, somehow ashamed i had wet in my sleep. She hugged me and said "It's OK. I wet myself almost every night. There is a waterproof protector undermeath the sheet. So even if we leak, it won't hurt anything. Whem was the last time your bowels moved?"

I had to think. My appointment had been Friday. I had not had a movement then as I was apprehensive about my dental visit. Maybe not even Thursday. "Wednesday, I guess. I'm not sure. I do feel kind of bloated."

Sandy replied "That is much too long. I suspected this might happen because the painkiller you have been taking is a morphine derivative. One of the side effects is often constipation. Have you ever had an enema before?". No, I shook my head. I had had one at the hospital and it had been painful. Sandy saw my facial expression and reassured me. "Don't worry. I will be as gentle as possible. Remember, you agreed to let me take care of you." She distracted me with a hug and a kiss. "I went to nursing school before going into dentistry. I wiil not hurt you." Her rubbing of my wet diaper and subsequent erection soothed me even more. I nodded my agreement. "Wait here for now."

She left the room and I heard water running in the bathroom. Soon she returned wearing only her diapers and pants, a rubber brassiere and a rubber apron. She crooked her finger in a "come here" gesture and I complied reluctantly. As I entered the bathroom she pulled my plastic pants down and untaped the diaper. A quick wipe and I was placed in the shower stall on my knees with my butt in the air. I could not have felt more vulnerable and humiliated. Soon I felt a rubber-gloved finger at my sphincter, entering and lubing my asshole. "See, that's not so bad, is it honey? Feel how good it feels as I massage your prostate. Does it feel like you want to come? All in good time."

Next, my asshole felt a hard intrusion. "I am using a douche tip as this works better than the straight tip. Just relax and it won't hurt" Very much, she thought. The water was warm and soothing at first. I started cramping. Sandy densed this and stopped the flow and massaged my abdomen. "You are doing great. You have taken over a quart so far and not much more to go." Soon the cramping stopped and she resumed the flow. I started moaning and the flow stopped. "All done! I will slip this plug in to help you hold it for ten minutes. Trust me, my love."

She used the "love" word! That took my mind off my screaming bowels. She helped me to my feet and helped me balance. I looked at her and said "I love you too!" I wanted to say more, but a cramp doubled me over. I loved having this fantastic woman taking care of me. My body functions had always been private, but I sensed this was to change. I looked and saw that her rubber apron had been soiled before she had inserted my butt plug. "I'm sorry to have gotten you dirty, my love." It felt great to call her "my love".

She stood me straight and kissed me. "Let's see if we can make the time go faster" She fondled my penis which erected despite the pressure building in my guts. We stood exploring each others body. I particularly liked the feel of her tits in the rubber bra. She must have liked it also, as she rubbed her diapered crotch against me. "Time for your elimination." I crouched over the toilet as the plug was removed. Her finger replaced it until I was on the seat. She removed her finger and said "Shit! Shit your guts out for me!" And I did. It seemed endless as I literally shit myself for her. It seemed as if I was shitting my brains out also. The smell was not as bad as I expected, since she had turned on an exhaust fan. She lowered herself onto my leg and squirmed and rubbed herself to a climax. She kissed me and said "Now we both will feel better!".

I had several different eruptions into the toilet over the next few minutes. I stood up with her help. but immediatly had to sit and shit again. I would have felt ashamed and uncomfortable with anyone else. Somehow Sandy made even one of the most degrading things enjoyable.

"Oh my God, Sandy. This is the most unbelievable thing to ever have happened to me! I love you!" We embraced again.

"Diaper time again, honey'. I was wrapped again in a diaper and pants. "Would you like to see me change myself?" I nodded yes. She proceeded to clean and change herself. "Would you like to learn how to change me when you feel better?" Yes, I nodded. I seemed to be tongue-tied a lot by her. "Come with me. Let's put both of us in support hosiery. Your legs are so perfect I do not want to risk you getting varicose veins." I had read that this tended to be a female problem but I could not resist anything my new found lover might want me to do. Sandy proceeded to slip tan hosiery up my legs. I stood up as instructed and the tight panty portion of the pantyhose was tight on my diaper. She pulled on her own stockings and led me to the living room. "Sit on the couch and watch some TV. I will fix us a light supper. Ii has been a long day for both of us." We ate lightly and sat on the couch with our arms around each other. We talked for a long time about our upbringings and experiences. It happened that her former husband had humiliated her over her diapers. He had also cheated on her time and again. She had vowed her next partner would wear diapers also. This led to the important question: "Will you wear diapers for me? I am infatuated with you, but have been hurt too often. I cannot see us together if you refuse".

I had to think. Was a relationship with this vision of loveliness adn desireability be worth wearing diapers? "Yes, my love. I can't refuse you anything, even that." She sensed my reluctance and assured me it would be fun for both of us. We kissed to seal the deal.

"I think it is time to consummate our relationship with a great fuck. Let's go to bed." she said. Our hands were all over each other. She was just as eager as I.

We walked to the bedroom, our hands on each others diapered butts. She placed a disposable changing pad on she sheet. "I sometimes leak when I come. You don't mind, do you?" I shook my head no. She stripped both of us naked. My hard-on had to have been a personal best of all time. We made love in numerous positions for quite some time. She came several times before I erupted in her. Her last orgasm was almost simultaneous and I was spent. I was diapered and pantied and she did the same to herself.

We crawled under the covers and held each other. "Sandy, this has been the best day of my life. I have found my true love. All the pain was worth it to have met you." I slept deeply. Sandy later told me i was smiling all night in my sleep.

I half-awoke in the night. Sandy was squirming a bit and I was able to actually hear her wet her diaper. She kissed me lightly and whispered "I just wet my self." She was spooning behind me and reached around and felt my instant erection. "This won't do. You need to wet. Let me help." She rubbed me until I climaxed. It was quite quickly. "Now wet for me." I felt so secure and relaxed I wet easily. "Good boy." She slept with her hand on my diaper.

Sunday Morning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a dream where I had met a wonderful woman who liked taking care of me and totally turned me on. As I awakened, I slowly realized that it was no dream. My dream lover was holding me from behind and I smiled broadly. Someone once told me that the test of true love is whether or not you can stand the other person in the morning. This must be it, as I was more certain than ever about my feelings. Sandy was still sleeping and I did not want to disturb her so I just laid there enyoying her presence. My bladder need emptying so I let loose again. I nodded off.

"Rise and shine, wet pants!" I grinned and said "Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" We went to the kitchen. I started coffee while she fixed ham and eggs. Soon my bowels announced it was time for my morning constitutional and I told Sandy. We went to the bathroom and she undid me and sat me on the toilet. I waited for her to leave the room but she was still talking about nothing of importance. "I have changed your diaper and seen everything. Don't be shy." I had to let loose. I was afraid the smell would gross her out, but she stayed. After the fact she looked in the bowl and informed me that more had been expected after yesterday's enema. Now she was monitoring my bowel movements!

I stood up and watched her on the potty. She smiled and kept up a conversation ad she shit. "We will make sure your movements are healthy. Colon health is so important. Start the shower."

We soaped each other and washed our hair. After a rinse we toweled each other dry. She then surprised me by lathering my face and shaving me. "I love shaving men. I makes me feel important." Next she directed me to open my mouth. "Since your oral hygiene was suboptimal, I am taking over that responsibility. You don't want another series of root canals, do you?." I could hardly argue with that. She brushed my teeth for me and treated my stitches. I was taped into another diaper and pantied. I was allowed to rub lotion on my sweetheart's diaper area and shown how to tape the diaper closed. "Soon you will be almost as good as me at this. Now we need to put on our stockings. I shaved your legs so they don't itch and lay smooth on your legs." I must admit they felt sexy, almost as much as her hosiery turned me on. She led me to the living room and sat me down.

"I have to talk to you about something." She held my hand in her lap and said "I am unable to bear children.. Perhaps that is why diapers attract me so much. If you have always wanted kids, you should leave me now. I am less than a complete woman!". She started sobbing.

I put my arms around her. "You are more than enough woman for me. Kids are not a priority of mine. I have been looking for someone like you for what seems like forever. I will not let you go now that we have found each other." I kissed her tears away but we both started bawling again. We sat like that for some time just enoying the feel of each other.

I honsetly do not know how long we stayed there with our arms around each other. The phone rang and she answered. I heard "yes. OK. See you soon." After hanging up, she said "Chris and Laura have invited us for late brunch at their house. It will be fun!" She noticed my startled look. Go out in diapers? "Besides, they know you wear diapers and will be wearing themselves. Let's get dressed."

We repaired to the bedroom. Sandy opened a drawer and pulled out a white bra. "This, if you accept, is your mission. You will help me on and off with my clothing especially my bras. Do you accept, Mr. Phelps?" I smiled at the "Mission Impossible" reference. Tough job, but someone has to do it! I stood behind her and fondled her breasts. I placed her cups in position, receiving a nod of satisfaction. I drew the sides together behind her back and fastened the hooks. "One size smaller" I was directed. "Hold my skirt for me." She placed her hand on my shoulder as I knelt before her and drew it up her legs. Her legs were so sexy in her stockings I had to cop a feel and ran my hands up and down her legs. "Stop that or we will never get anywhere! Now help me with my top."

'

I held the blouse for her to slip into and correctly surmised that she expected me to button it up. I cheated and copped a feel of her breasts. She laughed and had me kneel to help her slip into 3" heels. "Now for you." I expected her to take off my support stockings, but she knelt and put my legs through the legholes of my pants and pulled them up to my waist. "Not too bad, a little tight in the butt. We will have to buy you 'relaxed fit' slacks from now on. Shopping will be so fun!" Personally, I had a hard time equating shopping and fun. A pullover shirt almost finished my dressing. She sat me down and brought out what looked like nurse's shoes. They were white and actually had a small heel built in. I recoiled in shock. "don't worry, they look like athletic shoes. Nobody will notice." No socks were offered so I felt the new sensation of my feet and legs in nylon in pants and shoes. There was just enough heel on the shoes to make my gait unsteady. "Don't worry, love. You'll get used to it." I have been told several things I would get "Used to". Was I in too deep? I couldn't refuse my love anything at this point.

• Like 1

I was led to Sandy's SUV. All of a sudden, I realized that I was being led and told what to do a lot. Sandy buckled me in the seat that had extra restraints. I contemplated my changed situation. On one hand, I had met and exchanged affirmations of love with a gorgeous, sexy woman. But I was wearing diapers and being "managed". My feelings were mixed.

Sandy must have picked up on my mindset. She was so empathetic, she seemed to sense what I wanted or was thinking. Aniother thing I did not know if it was good or bad. "I hope you are not worried about going out. Laura and Christina know you are wearing diapers. You know they most likely will be also. What do you have to worry about?"

"But, but, grownups just don't wear diapers and don't wet them. This is the strangest thing I ever heard of. It is all new to me." I stammered out. My thoughts were confused, not helped by her perfume and her rubbing my thigh.

We were stopped at a light. She took my head in her hand and said "Look at me. Am I not an adult? Am I not wearing a diaper? You need to sit back and enjoy." A quick kiss followed. The kiss would have been longer, but the light had changed and the car behind had honked.

A 30 minute drive brought us to Chris and Laura's. We parked on the street. Again I had to wait for my lover to unstrap me. She took my hand and we walked up the sidewalk. Walking in the "nurse shoes" was a little awkward as they had some heel built in. Looking down, I realized that they did not look much like athletic shoes. And my ankles were exposed in the tan nylons. At least I was not wearing shorts.

"Come in, come in." Laura said. She opened the door as we walked up.. We entered and Laura hugged and kissed me. Chris did the same to Sandy. Then they switched. I thought I detected a hint of tongue from Chris which further confused me. I thought these two hotties were lesbians.

I was led to the couch. Chris and Laura sat beside me. They both wore oversized tops and pantyhose. "Are you wet yet?" Chris asked. she did not wait for a response as she slid her hand down the front of the diaper and checked. "Still dry. Open your mouth and put your head back." She picked up a small flashlight and looked in my mouth. "These stitches look good. No sign of infection. Come in tomorrow at 4:00 and I will take them out. How has it gone?"

Sandy answered for me. "I have been appliying antibiotics to the stitches. All has been well, except I had to give him an enema yesterday because the painkillers had constipated him." I blushed at this report. Getting an enema had been humiliating enought without a report to the doctor. I missed the wink Sandy gave Chris. Laura returned with wine for all and proposed a toast.

"To our new best friend". Frankly, I was somewhat overwhelmed by all the events of the last two days. I drank deeply. Laura knelt in front of me and untied my shoes and slipped them off. She began rubbing my feet and ankles. "Stand up, you two." Sandy and I stood and our skirt and pants respectively were un zipped and lowered. "Now we all are dressed alike. Let's have some fun. She gave me an open-mouthed kiss. I had not expected that. My surprise must have been evident, as Laura spoke. "We are a couple, but we like guys sometimes. You are the best looking guy we have seen in some time. I for one have wanted your body since I saw you."

Chris hugged me next. "That is right, we think you are hot and Sandy is lucky to have you. But I think we will be able to borrow you occasionally." She rubbed my diaper front and exclaimed "Now you can't tell us you don't like this!" Betrayed by my hard-on again.

All four of us sat on the circular couch. We laughed and they ladies told stories, mostly funny stories about their diapers. We killed three bottles of wine, Sandy only having one glass as she was driving. My legs, diaper area, and everywhere else were rubbed by these three Goddesses. Soon we ended up in their king-sized waterbed. The wine had caused me to lose any inhibitions I might have had. All of a sudden I was living a "Penthouse" letter. "Who needs a change?" All diapers were checked and declared wet but not in danger of leaking.

The details of that afternoon were fuzzy but I enjoyed being caressed, kissed, watching two hotties kiss, and kissing two women at once. (A sloppy endeavor.) We all climaxed, the girls several times. I had to beg for release and I almost passed out from the excitement. I dozed off.

I woke to the smell of cooking. I was alone, but Sandy soon laid down with me. "Did you like it? We have often done threesomes, but this is the first time we have included a man. You should feel privileged." Indeed I did feel that way. She proceeded to change my diaper. Not only had I wet again during my nap, but I had climaxed in the diaper. "See how much easier it is when you are shaven?" I nodded. She put on diapers and side snap plastic pants. "Wer often use these pants because I can change you without taking down your hose. I have changed into the same. Look." I could not resist feeling the front of her diaper through the pants. We kissed and went to dinner.

I was quiet at first, not quite knowing what to say. Laura and Chris both kissed me and patted my diapered butt. During the conversation I learned that Chris's real name was Christina but she used Chris as it sounded more professional. After eating we repaired to the couch where I laid with my head on Sandy's lap. The ladies talked about work as Sandy caressed me gently.

Soon it was time to go home. We hugged and kissed and the ladies assured me we would do this again, soon. I was taken to the car and strapped in. It began to feel normal. "Now you know that Christina, Laura and I are all friends and not just business associates. Did you enjoy yourself?" I nodded as the whole day had surprised and overwhelmed me. I also felt that things were moving so fast I could hardly keep up.

Back home, it was getting late and she changed me and let me watch her change. Again she brushed my teeth. This was certainly only temporary until my mouth healed. We climbed in bed and fell asleep holding each other. I slept deeply, my love in my arms. What more could any man desire?

• Like 1

Go on Please! I loved the line: "The Kiss would of been longer, but the light had changed and the car behind had honked" The wording of that line was awesome.

Rockies Fan.

Thanks for your appreciation. I hope to have more soon. I guess i should have entitled this "My ultimate Fantasy." Without all the dental work, perhaps. Once I was at the dentist to have a crown put on, but the dentist was busy with another patient. So I sat in the chair doing nitrous for about 45 minutes. Now I know why it is called "laughing gas" as I thought I was funny as hell, but the girl with me in the room probably had heard it all.

I slept soundly through the night. A soft kiss on my neck and Sandy said "Good morning, lover. I felt that your diapers are wet. Did you wet on purpose?"

I suddenly came to my senses. I had wet in the night without waking! Only three nights in diapers and I was already having trouble controlling my pee. What was happening to me? Sandy rubbed my stomach and assured me "Don't wotty. I wet also. In fact, I wake up wet more often than not. It's OK. I will take care of you, sweetie." Her sweet words made me feel somewhat better, but I was still overwhelmed by all that had happened in the last three days. It seemed so confusing, but when I was with Sandy all was well. We rolled out of bed for coffee and a small breakfast. Next my teeth were brushed again and I was diapered, pantied, dressed and sent to work. After all, it was Monday morning.

I arrived at work and checked my Email. There was a mandatory meetinhg at 10:00 AM. Nobody knew what this was about. We filed into the conference room and the news was bad. Due to the economic problems and competition our branch was closing. I was offered a position in another part of the country, but would have to take a demotion in status and pay. It was so unfair! I had been a good employee and had recently moved here for this job. Now that I had found Sandy, I finally had a reason to stay somewhere. We were to clear out our desks of personal items and vacate by noon the same day. I would receive two weeks severance pay on Friday. All my co-workers were as surprised as I. Some of us exchanged phone #'s and Email addresses. I did not know too many people here so it was easier for me to leave.

I decided to go to my apartment. I just sat on my rented couch and thought about what to do next. Should I take their offer and move or stay in this town and look for another job. I had kind of liked my job, it was better than most and I had been good at it. I undressed down to my plastic pants and laid down and sobbed. This was the first time I had lost a job and my ego had taken a hit. Eventually I slept.

My diapers were dry when I woke up. I looked at the clock and saw that I had to hurry to get to my 4:00 appointment at the dental clinic. I had mixed feelings. I was afraid Sandy would think less of me for being unemployed. It was not my fault, and I hoped she would understand.

I arrived just on time. Sandy was at the reception desk and could tell something was bothering me. She came out from behind the counter and hugged me. "Come in the treatment room and tell me what happened." I told her about my dilemma and my uncertainty about what I should do. She hugged and kissed me saying "It will all be fine. We will work it out together." I felt a little better.

Soon Christina entered. Sandy gave her the short version of my troubles. Christina hugged me and assured me that I had friends here and they would help me. She wiped away my tears. I seemed to be crying a lot these days, for some reason. Sandy sat me down in the chair and only restrained my torso and arms. Christina added "A patient one time left the chair during a procedure so I insist on some restraint. I am just removing your stitches so a light restraint is all we need today. Open, please." I felt a small pull and slight pain. "I see your hygiene is much better than before. You are lucky to have Sandy to make sure you take care of your mouth. More adults lose teeth due to gum problems than cavities so she will need to treat that. You have the start of gum problems but it can be treated and cured." But what if I have to move, I thought? "Good boy" Christina said. "You are such a sweet guy." She kissed my cheek and left.

Sandy unstrapped me from the chair and asked "Are you wet?" I had to nod as somehow the trauma had caused a small leak. I could not remember when it had happened. She proceeded to put her hand down the front of my panties and declared me damp but not in need of a change yet. "Let's go home." I nodded agreement.

I followed her to her house and followed her in. She kissed and hugged me and sat me down. "I know it has only been four days, but I feel like we have made a connection. This is what I propose. You move in with me, giving notice on your apartment. There is enough room her for two of us and I want us to be together. Please stay here with me. I don't want to lose you." I hugged her and started crying again. I loved her so much, but this was a big step. Her house was already beginning to feel more like home than my sterile bachelor apartment.

"Would I have to wear diapers all the time?" I had to ask.

"No, not all the tme. But you have wet while you sleep so night time wearing will be needed. Besides, I will be wearing at night and the least you could do is help me protect the mattress. I have protection under the sheets, but I do not want to wake up to wet sheets. OK?"

How could I not agree with something so reasonable? Just the fact that she still wanted me made me feel better. Was a relationship with this wonderful woman worth wearing protection at night? I loved her so much I could not refuse her. "Sandy, my love. You are my savior. I would not know what to do without you. I want to stay with you for a long time." She hugged and kissed me, both of us extremely happy.

"Have you eaten, precious?" she asked. I had not had lunch, not having an appetite after the bad news. She fixed a simple supper and we sat and watched a movie. She diapered both of us and we crawled in bed. "Tomorrow I will show you how to change me. Won't that be fun?". I nodded yes. I was tired and soon slept.

My diaper was wet in the morning. Sandy fondled me and said "Good boy! Welcome to the first day of our new life together!" In less than 24 hours my life had gone from the pits to moving in with the woman I was falling in love with. Wea ring diapers would be a small price to pay to be with my soulmate.

THE END

Originally I had planned this to be much shorter but I was inspired. There may be a sequel in the future but I fell I need to wrap up my other story from last year. Thanks to all who read this and especially those who took the time to comment. Your feedback makes me want to continue to write even though I am a slow and inaccurate typist.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Dear Dlover, you are too hard on yourself. You've written a very cute story, with lots of lovely erotic moments. Well done! Please keep writing and posting. One thing, though. You need to re-read and edit your work. In one paragraph you switched from 1st-person to third-person speech - from 'I and me' to 'He and him.'