LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Dentist

This came to me recently while at the dentist. Fortunately, I had much less work done than in the story.

For my friend Laura.

I had recently moved to a new city for my work. My job had transferred me several times in the recent past. At least the moves often resulted in a promotion. Consequently, I had not "set down roots" anywhere.

I had been having dental problems and had resorted to chewing most of my food on one side. Another toothach woke me early one morning. It was on the opposite side! Reluctantly I decided I needed to see a dentist. As I had only lived in town a short time, I had not established a relationship with professional service providers.

After work that day, I went to our favorite watering hole to down several bourbons to kill the pain. I was with my friend Jerry who was quite the man-about-town. I asked about a dentist and he grinned at me. "I have a dentist whose treatment practices are such that you won't feel a thing and you will look forward to your next visit"

By now I had realized that something too good to be true probably was. It reminded me of an internet scam. "OK, give me the number. I am in constant pain". Jerry called the office right then and told me they had a cancellation and could see me at 3:00 the next afternoon.

After a virtually sleepless night, I was ready for a dental visit. I was in so much pain that Dr. Mengele would have been acceptable. All I could have for lunch was soup as chewing was painful. I had been ot drive asmypost treatment would preclude my driving home. I had Jerry run me home and drop me off. He was more than happy to leave early, besides it was Friday. "Here you go. Give the tech my regards!" He grinned while saying this. It was like there was a joke going on at my expense.

The office sign said "Chris Moeller, DDS". Great. I thought "Moeller" was a pun on the tooth type. The reception area looked normal. I gave the pretty receptionist my info and insurance card. Her name tag said "Sandy" and it drew my attention to her very adequate breastworks. She assured me that "Dr. Chris" loved to treat cute guys like me. I thought this was just an effort to put me at ease as i was still in substantial pain and had not slept well the last several nights.

Soon a middleaged but very attractive lady in tight scrubs came to fetch me. Her nametag on her chest drew my attention to her mammaries. I estimated them at about 38-C. I followed her to the exam room, noticing her cute derriere in front of me. Her name was Laura. She asked me if I had been there before, and when I answered in the negative she gave a giggle which made her sound 15 years younger. "You will really enjoy this. You are not gay, are you?" I thought this was a strange question but answered no.

The room was pretty standard except the pateint's chair had split legs. I was seated and the Dr. entered. I saw a goddess in white. She held out her hand and welcomed me. I was speechless. She was what we called in college a "walking wet dream" She had to be at least 5"10' and had blond hair in a bun. Blue eyes and a nice smile were included. Her chest nicely filled out her form-fitting top. "Let's take a look here" she said. I opened my mouth as I was speechless at her beauty.

After doing an exam, she stated "You have been a very bad boy. You have not seen the dentist in quite some time. Right?" I grunted an assent. "You have three teeth that need attention. We must do root canals on all three. I suggest we do the two on the right side today as they ate the worst. We do not advertise this, but we offer a sevice which will take your mind off the treatment. I can't tell you all the details, but Sandy and Laura will both be assisting. Your friendJerry had his work done the same way and was satisfied enogh to refer you to us. How does that sound?"

At this point, I would do agree to almost anything to get rid of the pain. I signed the papers.

Part 2. In the chair-------------

Dr. Chris left th room. Laura enterd and sat next to me. "This procedure will take anywhere fron two to three hours. We will make you comftorable and the time will pass before you know it. Dr. Chris took advanced training i Europe and they do some things differently. You will not be harmed in any way. We realize this is difficult for you but all you have to do is lay back and enjoy. Put yourself in our hands and you will not be disappionted"

Enjoy? The last thing I expected to hear in this place. "First, you must disrobe completely and wear this exam robe. Sandy and I will be back shortly". The robe was the open=back model hated by all patients since its design. I wondered about my boxers but removed them too. I reclined on the chair.

Soon the door opened and the two ladies entered. What i saw took my breath away. They had both donned nurse-type tops to mid thigh. Tights and boots finished the outfits. Laura was in red, Sandy was in white. "Fire and Ice", they both giggled. "Now, let's get you set." They guided me back into the recling chair. "Your only job is to relax and let us take care of you". Being taken care of by these two attractive ladies was looking more and more like fun. My erection started to show under the gown. Laura giggled and said "Thank you for the compliment. He will be taken care of at the proper time". When was that?

Sandy started affixing my arms to the chair arms with web strapping. "We do not want you to move and disrupt the doctor. Do you trust us?" I nodded, unable to speak. This was the second time I had been rendered speechless this afternoon. Next, two straps were criss-crossed over my chest and a waist belt applied. I was now held motionless above the wasit except for my head. Sandy raised my gown to reveal my erection. She giggled and applied some lotion to my genitals with latex gloves. "We treat the whole person here. It is amazing how bad dental health can affect your overall well-being." My hard-on was of epic length and thickness. "Raise your butt. I am going to slide this disposable diaper under your bottom".

"What the fuck? I came here to get my teeth fixed, not to be babied!"

Laura responded, "Don't worry. This is just a precaution. You will be in the chair for several hours and will not be able to get up. This will allow us to do your work non-stop. Besides, you signed the consent form and currently have no choice. You did not read th fine print. Let me remind you that you said you trusted us."

Sandy taped on the diaper. She then pulled a pair of amber colored rubber pants over the diaper. "We use a cloth covered chair which is more comfortable for the patient. These pants will prevent a leak ."

I was then offered a glass of fluid and a pill. "This is just a Valium to relax you. Drink up the whole glass as you will have your mouth full soon. We will now start you on some Nitrous Oxide and give you some music on earbuds." Soon the gas and pill had me relaxing. I almost had forgotten about the diaper and rubber pants. That is, until Sandy strapped my legs to the chair. By now, I had resigned myself to the care of these two sexy ladies. Sandy stood and raised her short tunic. To my surprise, she was also wearing a disposable diaper under her pantyhose. Laura moved into my vision and displayed the same diaper. "See, we are not asking you to wear anything we would not wear ourselves! We do not want to interrupt your treatment for such a mundane reason as potty breaks!" Potty break. What a strange term, but I was relaxing more and more as the drugs were taking effect. Next my head was put in a neck and head brace making it impossible to move my head. Laura said "This will keep you still and we can turn it as necessary." A large poncho-type bib was tied around my neck and secured to the couch arms. It was rubber also. Sandy rubbed my neck and said "Do you like rubber?" I had never really thought about it before. "Well, you probably will after this!" They both giggled.

Dr. Chris entered the room. She was wearing what looked like a rubber turtleneck accenting her lovely tits.

She turned and I saw that she was also wearing a diaper underneath her stockings. My eyes bugged out at her. She had looked fine earlier, but now she was literally a knockout. "We will all three of us stay with you. That is why we wear diapers. Now I will shoot you up with Novacaine several times and we will start soon."

I have always hated needles, but she shot me up almost painlessly. She left to make final preparations. Laura was rubbing my neck and shoulders and Sandy was running her hands up m legs. My erection was back and she actually adjusted it in my diaper! I realized that pointing "up and down" was most comfortable.

Soon Chris returned. She had on a rubber surgical mask. All I could see of her face were her gorgeous blue eyes. The others had the same masks on. The Dr. then rubeed lube on my lips and put a latex mask over my lips. Now my mouth was at their mercy and my ability to speak was curtailed until further notice. The drill was fired up and the work began.

• Like 1

I tried to relax as my treatment started. Dr. Chris said "We want you to just lay back and not worry about anything. You are in the hands of trained professionals. Sit here and behave and we will give you a treat a t the end. This is pretty extensive dental work and we will make it comfortable for you" Remembering my past experiences in the dental chair I realized that I had put this off too long. I can be a great procrastinator if I let myself.

As the drilling started Sandy started rubbing my feet. It turned out that she had a mike which fed my earbuds. "Just calm down. I will help take care of you this afternoon." My legs relaxed and she started on my calves. "I once was a massage therapist so let me make you feel better." She continued to whisper "sweet nothings" in my ears. I laid back and let my mind wander. Actually, I was trying to think of a way to ask Sandy for a date. She was a medium sized brunette with curves in all the right places. If I had met her in a singles bar, I would have been the one to whisper in her ear. Or at least I would have in my dreams.

Between the medication and the nitrous I felt like I was sinking into the chair. The foot and leg rub felt so good. I barely felt the drilling. Chris informed me that she had to go so deep that she might strike oil. But I would retain mineral rights. An old joke but with the gas I thought it funny. DR. Chris said "I contracted a UTI from swimming in polluted water in my teens. My bladder control is marginal at best and I wear diapers to eliminate bathroom breaks which would negatively impact my ability to do my job. After several years, I began to feel more comfortable and even enjoy my diapers. Now I seldom even know when I am wetting. I soon realized that we could use this to relax and control our patients. I am currently working on a paper to present to the Dental Association about my methods. My two assistants were hired with the understanding that diapers might be required."

Laura added "I have always been a bedwetter. So you can see that this is a perfect spot for me. I can wear protection and be accepted. Chris is now my lover and we love to diaper each other. Ooops! I just wet myself". She giggled.

Sandy chimed in "I had never heard of this until I came to work here. Now I can't imagine what I had missed." She moved between my legs in the split-legged chair. She moved my gown up and started rubbing my thighs. I started to get hard. She noticed. "It seems like you are beginning to enjoy this also." She gave my padded erection a quick caress. "soon you will have to pee. Just let it out and you will see how much fun it can be." Fun while having major dental work? Seemed like an oxymoron to me.

As predicted, my bladder started calling attention to itself. I was strapped so tightly that I could barely squirm. Sandy noticed. "J ust let it go. Try it, you may like it." She rubbed my abdomen and soon the pee started flowing. She felt it and encouraged me. "That is a good boy. Your diaper is your friend. Doesn't it feel good to just let it flow. You deserve a prize. What a good boy." She continued on with what seemed to be a hypnotic tone. I barely felt the work going on in my mouth. My mind was concentrating on my diaper area. Sandy started rubbing my member through the diaper. Surprisingly the damp diaper had absorbed my water and the stroking had caused a good sized erection. The damp diaper felt great.

Suddenly the drill went silent. Chris informed me that one tooth was done and she was about to start on the last. She held my hand and said "Squeeze my hand twice if you are OK to go on." I realized that half of the drilling was done and I had hardly noticed it. I squeezed.

Dr. Chris and Laura left the room. Sandy informed me "They are going to change each others diaper. Let me check and see how wet you are" With this, she moved out from the split leg rests. She reached into the waist of my rubber pants and told me i needed changing. I was surprised because I only had wet once. Maybe she was doing this because she liked me. Or was it just her professional interest. "I will un strap your legs to remove the pants and change your diaper. Remember you are still secured in the chair. Good boys get rewarded." A wink accompanied this last statement.

My legs were released. She immediatly pulled the pants down and untaped the diaper. Sandy then took several wipes and cleaned me. A thick layer of baby lotion followed and thick disposable diapers taped on. I was then treated to a pair of plastic pants. She rubbed me through the combo as I had acheived a substantial erection from her soft touch. "That's a good boy. This will get a reward if you stay good." MY legs were resecured to the chair. She came around and rubbed my neck and shoulders. "The worst part is over. You are doing great. Sit back and it will all be over before you know it" At lest she did not say "This will hurt me more than it hurts you." It actually looked like she was enjoying herself. I wondered why they used the term "diapers" rather than "protective underwear" or "adult incontinence briefs" I thought about them the same way. Pretty strange for something entirely new to me.

Laura and the good doctor returned. The drilling started again. Sandy had moved back between my legs and was now rubbing my thighs and stomach. She occasionally stroked my hardness through the diaper and pants. I was pleasantly surprised that I could feel her with the bulk in the way. The drill hit a sensitive spot and I would have jumped if it had been possible. Chris said "That is why you are secured. I need to get all of the decay so this will not need to be repeated. You are doing fine and the drilling is almost done. We just have to pack and finalize." I was distracted by the wet feeling in my groin. The surge of pain had caused me to wet myself! Laura wiped my tears away. She must hae signalled to Sandy who comforted me. "That is what the diaper is for. In fact, I just wet myself also." Her giggle was so cute. I was swiftly falling in lust with her.

Not too long afterwards, I was pronounced finished. The mask was taken off my mouth and I tried to move my jaws. It was achy but I knew it would get better. Chris rubbed my jaw and neck and said "You have been a great patient. We have one more to go and we have scheduled you for tomorrow. We sometimes work Saturday. You will be our only patient so we can take good care of you" Wth a smile she left the roon as did Sandy. Laura started un strapping me from the chair. "Sandy is having her diaper changed. She was with you the whole time and is about to leak" She also turned off the nitrous and started oxygen to clear my head, she explained. My neck brace was removed and I could move my head. I had a dull ache in the area of work and head and neck stiffness.

Sandy now returned and checked my diaper. "Not so wet. You can wait for a change." They next removed my remaining restraints and I could move. Both helped me out of the chair. I almost passed out and was lowered again. Then a wheelchair was produced and I was wheeled out the door. Laura helped me into the passenger seat of an SUV and Sandy got in the drivers side. "I am taking you home as it is not safe for you to drive. This is why you were asked to get a ride here. OK?" I nodded, still half out of it.

It was only a short drive home. Sandy unbelted me and helped me up the stairs to my bachelor apartment. Fortunately I had done a decent cleaning job last weekend and the place was not too much of a mess. I was told to sit on the couch while my angel of mercy got some supplies from the SUV. She returned dwith several bags and sat next to me. "Your surgery was more extensive than we expected. You were in the chair almost four hours. That is why everyone needed a change except for me. I was double-diapered. You have some stitches in your mouth which must be kept clean and disinfected. I will stay with you this evening to take care of you." I nodded, being used to not speaking. My throat was quite hoarse and speaking was difficult. She brought me a pill and water. It must have been a painkiller and sedative as I soon nodded off.

An hour or so later I woke up. Sandy was still there watching TV. She saw I was awake and hugged me. "You have been so brave. Not many men could have tolerated your treatment. Promise me you will get regular dental treatment in the future." I assured her I would, especially if she were involved.

Sandy felt my diaper and declared a change was in order. She picked up a bag and led me to the bedroom by the hand. I realized it was a disguised diaper bag. Was I going to need diapers even at home? Sandy cooed in my ear "Your medication can cause short-term leakage. Don't worry, I am here to take care of you" I was strangely comforted by her calm manner. She proceeded to thoroughly clean and re-apply lotion. Another pair of plastic pull-on pants followed. My erection was now craving attention. She gave it a pat and said "We are saving that for later."

I was led back to the couch. She went to the kitchen and heated some soup. A dish towel was secured around my neck and she spooned the soup in my mouth, wiping my lips and chin as needed. I was so relaxed, yet my erection was so hard. Just the sight of her in her pantyhose and diaper was arousing. A glass of lemonade completed myy supper. Obviously I was in no condition for solid food. "Surprise!" Sandy had found ice cream in my freezer and fed that to me in the same manner. I looked at her beautiful hazel eyes and smiled.

"I need a change myself" she announced. Five minutes in the bathroom and she returned. Her diapers and pants were uncovered and they were the same as mine. "I have started wetting in the night. It actually allows me to sleep better without the nedd to get up. I need to treat the stitches in your mouth to prevent infection and then put you to bed. Do you mind if I spend the night her with you?"

Mind? At the moment, it was my number one desire. I nodded, speech still being difficult. "Sit in the kitchen chair and open you mouth. This is just a disinfectant which might sting a little." To my shock, she took a bottle of Everclear from the bag. This is 95% alcohol and nontoxic. This is the best we have found." It did sting, bringing tears. She wiped the tears awy and hugged me. I was led back to the bedroom and laid down.

"Move over. Do you want me to hold you?" I held out my arms. We laid there hugging each other. She started moving against me. Amazingly my diaper allowed my hardness to be stimulated and in a very short time I erupted in my diaper. It looked as if she had come also. Our lips met. I informed her "This has been the most outstanding day in my life." She kissed me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke needing to pee. Sandy still had her arms around me and felt me stir. "Just wet yourself. That is what your diaper is for" She rubbed my stomach and I released. "Good boy!" We both fell back to sleep.

Saturday AM------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke groggy and my jaw hurt. Sandy was already up and fixing breakfast. Soft scrambled eggs and coffee were brought to me in bed. "How are you feeling" I was asked.

I was able to talk, I was only a little bit hoarse. "Better than I would without you here" She smiled and kissed my cheek. Now this is how to wake up!

"How is your diaper?" she asked as she checked. I had only wet once in the night, but needed to again. Sandy sat on the bed next ot me and patted my pants. She then placed my hand on her plastic pants. "Wet now!" I did and felt she was wet also. My erection returned and she manipulated me until I came again. She smiled and hugged me. Dare I hope that she was feeling similiarly to me as I was to her?

"Let's get you ready for your appointment this morning. You only have one more root canal to go and this should be the easiest yet. Let me clean your stitches and apply some anti-biotics." This stung a little, but not as much as last night. Sandy then removed my diaper and pants and sent me to the bathroom. A warm shower and a good cleaning had me feeling better. I shaved but did not brush my teeth , on direction from my angel, as I was beginning to think of her. I went to my bedroom and saw diapers laid out on the bed. "You might as well wear these as you will need to put them on soon. Find me a fresh towel in order that I may shower also."

I watched some Saturday morning TV for a while. Cartoons were not his favorites, soon he watched sports highlights. The baseball races were heating up and he was following his favorite team closely. Sandy soon reappeared fully dressed and told me to dress also. Some of my pants would not fit over the diaper, but I soon found a pair that worked. A casual shirt worn outside my pants could hide my bulge. At least this was the last time it would be necessary.

"OK, we're ready." she said. She patted my butt to ascertain whether or not I had removed the "protection". I took the liberty to pat her also and was rewarded with a crinkle. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I got in her SUV for the 15 minute drive to the office.

Once in the parking lot she took my hand and led me to the door. After opening the door with her key, we entered and she yelled "We're here"

"In the OR" was the response. I saw the now familiar set-up. Dr. Chris and Laura both hugged and kissed me. "Here is our favorite patient" Wow, I thought. People sure were friendlier in this town. How nice! Especially since they were all three very attractive. Attractive, hell. They were all Babes. The doctor checked my pants and nodded to Sandy. "Good job. Did you enjoy your diapers?"

I thought that was a strange question. Sandy answered for me "I think he is beginning to see the side benefits"

As yesterday, I was given a pill and water. Laura and Sandy stripped me to my diaper and pants. "Put on this shirt." It looked like a regular T-shirt but there were parts hanging from front and back. Sandy pulled the rear portion between my legs and did up the snaps to the front part. "This is a diaper shirt which will keep your diaper from sagging." I was led to the chair and strapeed in like yesterday.

My mind was wandering due to the nitrous and the drug. I barely felt the work being done to my poor teeth. Most of the time I spent thinking about Sandy. Was she just being professional, or was there a chance we could keep seeing each other. Sandy was just about all I wanted in a woman. Smart, good looking, what seemed to be a good sense of humor all were positives. I was unsure about the diapers. It was all so new to me. Sandy was now massaging and comforting me. Sweet words were spoken to me. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

"Wet for me" I heard in my earbuds. She pressed on my bladder and it came out. "I am wetting at the same time as you". Next I heard her intoxicating little laugh. Wow, I thought. She is really serious about this.

Soon the work was done. Dr. Chris said "This was much easier then yesterday. It is not nearly as extensive. You will soon feel better." Sandy began freeing me. I had never been restrained before, but having a sexy woman do it was somehow exhilerating. I was helped to my feet and all three ladies hugged and kissed me in turn. Sandy helped me dress and led me to the parking lot. "Let's go home" she said. Soon I realized we were going in the opposite direction from my apartment. "We are going to my house. I need a change of clothes and more diapers. And you need a change. And so do I!"

I'm just catching up with this story and I like it a lot! A couple years ago I had a couple wisdom teeth pulled and I noticed restraints on the arms of the chair. I wanted the dentist to use them on me, but alas.

Wouldn't it be fun to go to this dentist?? I can't wait to see what our hero's follow-up treatment will be. Great dental assistants, too!

I do have to wonder what else was going through the earbuds and what might have been in the drugs he got...whether or not that is revealed doesn't matter. The story is good!

(minor thought...watch transitions between first and third person. I got what you were trying to do, but it can be confusing. minor, minor...keep up the good work on the story!)