LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe This School Needs To Break Out The Diapers

While I believe this is an overstepping of bounds by the school administration, I don't think it's very appropriate that nearly every time there's something like this in the news that we automatically assume people are going to wear a diaper.

At first thought when reading the article was, "that is a childish writing on the card, and impossible policiy." Maybe the school wants kids to wear diapers. But, then I read the rest of the article and I wonder if this is story really exist (could be fake like The Onion is fake/satire).

I think, this article is just bad journalism. There is no explanation about why the points are covered, as well as why they are doing it. It seems to just want to rile people up about the 'crazy' policies. Noone is interviewed except the one quote from a mom, basically quoting what their child has said. I wonder what is actually going on, and if that policy isn't really what the journalist says it does. Also, points they make seem like they are nothing but stuff that a person would get riled up about. This article is basically just trying to get people emotion about something without any explanations.

The best part is where it says what if the kid has to go again during the same class. Most classes are 50 minutes unless they have a block schedule. If you have to go twice in 50 mins you need something to protect you anyway or use a bottle.

Where did it say that baby frost? If that is in the article, then my browser isn't showing the whole story. Which, would mean I would have to correct myself.

Still, if there are certain students that are doing that...maybe those students to be questioned and personally have their problem solved then punishing the whole school. Maybe they want to just get out of the class because it is boring (which is a warning sign to the teacher), or maybe it is a physical problem.

The Sun is a tabloid <_< but that doesn't mean the story is fake. As a child I rarely made it through any class without needing a toilet break. Even with permission to go as needed I still ended up wet frequently :( And I caught he!! from classmates who despised me over my "extra privileges" and bashed me when I ended up wet for trying to hold it when I couldn't <_<I would love nothing better than for this principal to 'have an accident' while standing in front of the TV camera explaining this policy to the world :ph34r: Some kids would take advantage of being allowed toilet breaks anytime they wanted one, but other kids like I was need that. When you have an expectation of all people based on something like age or grade level, and make no consideration for those who are different, you prove that you are not intelligent enough to be making that kind of decision :bash: The problem isn't kids taking bathroom breaks because they need to- it's the kids who would take them when they don't need to just to get out of class!

How are you going to fix that by harming the ones with a frequent need to pee just because they are in the same grade? :o

Just more proof that society's viewpoint on normal bodily functions is all screwed up from the start, and that's why those of us who wear diapers as adults have to struggle with ourselves to do that. The problems isn't us, it's them.

Bettypooh

While I believe this is an overstepping of bounds by the school administration, I don't think it's very appropriate that nearly every time there's something like this in the news that we automatically assume people are going to wear a diaper.

Lighten up, Francis. It was a joke. Nothing implies an assumption that people are going to wear a diaper.

Isn't the Sun a tabloid magazine anyway?

Yes, but apparently Charlotte Blencowe is a real teacher, and a major **** in general. While searching to see if she was the genuine article, this page came up about her rude and aggressive twitter comments.

http://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/85904/curse-of-twitter-strikes-again-.aspx

I would agree that this policy is overly strict. One break a week is absolutely ridiculous, as is the demeaning text on the card was undoubtedly drafted by Blencowe herself.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps all the children should turn up wearing nappies, and make it known to the press. That would embarrass the hell out of the head.

Actually I can appreciate her point of view; it sounds like a group of children have been using the system to disrupt class, asking to go to one after the other. Such behaviour needs a response, but I don't think this was the right one.

At my school, after a certain age we were simply told "no toilet breaks in class", and that was that. In dire emergencies you could report sick, but that meant reporting to our no-nonsense Regimental Sergeant-Major, and so was only used in cases of extreme death.

I suspect I owe my notorious seven-hour bladder to those formative years.

• 3 weeks later...

maybe the problem is that too many kids are saying they need to use the bathroom when they really want to do something else. like talk or text on there phone

I spent half my time in HS wandering the halls. It doesn't take kids much to realize that it's tough to deny them a basic human need... then exploit the shit out of it.