LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Mommy/Wife Passed Away Yesterday.....

abbear

I lost the love of my life yesterday. She had a heart attack on tuesday and was in ICU ever since. A blood clot developed in her intestines and they could not save her. It was the hardest decision I ever had to make to let her pass peacefully. To any who knew Linda she was the kindest most gentle person with a love for me that was so true. I will miss her dearly.

Please accept our sincere condolances. We are very sorry for loss and hope you know that the community is here for you.

Honu and BabyMaggie

Guest *~Andi~*

my most sincere condolences, my hopes are that your family and friends are nearby in your time of mourning to give you comfort.

*hugs to you and yours*

va6gxeppyfbz8.jpg

My sincere condolences. I know all too well about the death, (3 1/2 yrs ago,) of a spouse. Today, Sat, would have been our 39th anniversary.

Thank you all so much for the love and support. I was driving home this morning and there was a rain shower and a huge rainbow in the sky. Linda knows how much I love rainbows. I know she's sad that I am going through this pain and I think she showed me her love the one way she knew I would understand.

Bless you my brother, I hope you continue to hold dear the memories and thoughts she gave you. She has and will always love you and take care of you. Know that in your heart, and smile knowing that she is still with you forever, as you are to her :)