LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'Ve Never Understood Why Haters Gonna Hate

I've never understood the negative stigma against incontinent people (or people who just like to wear diapers). It really makes me cross that people have to be afraid of being mocked for using diapers, but using verruca cream or fungal powder carries no such stigma. If anyone has any good ideas why, I'd be interested to hear them. Why haven't/can't/aren't diapers and incontinence thing NOT to be ashamed of?

• Like 1

I've never understood the negative stigma against incontinent people (or people who just like to wear diapers). It really makes me cross that people have to be afraid of being mocked for using diapers, but using verruca cream or fungal powder carries no such stigma. If anyone has any good ideas why, I'd be interested to hear them. Why haven't/can't/aren't diapers and incontinence thing NOT to be ashamed of?

No body should bother you. There is ADA. When I had issues, during the day, I wore diapers to work. A lot of people knew that I wore them but nobody

I think it has a lot more to do with it being a function that 'even babies' can control. As far as most of the population is concerned, if you're in diapers, you're either a baby or senile. Even though they might have an inkling of an otherwise healthy adult having bathroom issues, the vast majority would never imagine having to be in diapers again until they're far too old to know or care what anyone thinks.

Of course, that goes along with parents teaching their kids that they're "big boys" or "big girls" only when they learn to use the toilet, so anyone who can't use the toilet mustn't be an otherwise functioning adult.

It is not like it used to be. I was really bad in the early 70's when I was a teenager.

My dad was a predepression baby. He felt in later life when he needed diapers again, that diapers made him less of a man/adult. Adults did not need rubber sheets and diapers.

uneducated morons. that's why they are going to hate. they are uneducated, non understanding closed minded people that can't accept anything that doesn't fit into their personal definition of "normal".

I think it has a lot more to do with it being a function that 'even babies' can control. As far as most of the population is concerned, if you're in diapers, you're either a baby or senile. Even though they might have an inkling of an otherwise healthy adult having bathroom issues, the vast majority would never imagine having to be in diapers again until they're far too old to know or care what anyone thinks.

Of course, that goes along with parents teaching their kids that they're "big boys" or "big girls" only when they learn to use the toilet, so anyone who can't use the toilet mustn't be an otherwise functioning adult.

This :Crylol: It's a stupid idea promulgated by stupid people who do not have a grasp on the reality that some people are incontinent :bash: Worse yet is that those same people are just as stupid in many other areas because they've accepted the popular lies and deceptions as being right and proper even when there is no basis for them. Worst of all is that this is most people who prefer being in line with the majority even when it is wrong :o Just my not-so-humble opinion.

Bettypooh

Worst of all is that this is most people who prefer being in line with the majority even when it is wrong :o Just my not-so-humble opinion.

the reason for this is that humans are pack anamals and strive to fit in with a group so if you get some to sway one way(in a social situation) you can get others to follow

If anyone ever says anything to you negativly because you wear diapers, just bluntly say to them in a very direct way, "I have no bladder control at all due to a medical issue. If you were in my situation, tell me what you would do differently?" That should shut a few mouths! On the other hand, if someone knows and inquires about it in a nice way, then educating them about incontinence issues, causes and management will go a long way to help people understand.