LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Me Or Is This Weird?

It is not too weird, really. When you go to an office, you will find a wide cast, some of them will be mothers, matured workers, etc, and a few who are incontinent for various reasons. Isn't it reasonable then, that an office supply store would sell incontinence products? On the other hand, it is very hard for younger people to find good jobs that pay well.

I've complained about it for years, workimg in an office! The bosses are always on you to work, work, work, even mandatory overtime! One joke was the company was going to provide buckets at everyone's desks, and another was they were going to replace everyone's chairs with portable potty chairs! I guess maybe now some companies are considering issuing diapers to their workers (with the stipulation they can only change them on their break or lunchtime!)

A lot of businesses that aren't strictly offices, have blanket PO or standing accounts with Office Depot. My wife can order stuff from work pretty easily if office depot has it in the online catalog.

Chances are, the depot doesn't actually stock this stuff but just fronts for it on the web site and drop ships it from the manufacturer or distributor.

Very astute guess Willnotwill about Office Depot not stocking these items. This seemed like a great deal and I'm out of premium diapers and I wanted some new plastic pants and the price was worth the risk to me so I ordered diapers and pants earlier tonight.

First of all I could not opt for pickup in my local store which I tried first so I went with delivery. Second I wanted to buy two packages of three pair of plastic pants and one package of Tranquility ATN's which I've never tried but when I went to check out I saw they have free delivery on orders over $50. The delivery cost on my order was close to $10 which was more than the cost of a package of plastic pants so I bought 4 packages of the plastic pants which comes to a dozen pair and 2 packages of the diapers and my order came to $54.59.

This is the comfirmation email I got from Office Depot:

Thank you for shopping at Office Depot®.

We are confident you will be pleased and look forward to serving you again soon.

Note that your order will ship directly from our supplier. The ship date and estimated order arrival date will be supplied by email. Due to product availability or size, items ordered together may not be shipped together.

For your reference, below is a summary of your order:

The delivery system they have may not be for everyone. They have a video you can watch that explains it and you can opt out but I decided to live dangerously and go with the bagged delivery. They put your order into paper bags with handles made out of recycled paper and seal them then put the bags into plastic totes with the hinged lids and put a lock or seal on it. The delivery person opens the tote at delivery and gives you your bags and takes the empty tote back to be reused. This saves not just the wasted corrugated boxes but all the plastic shipping pillows too. I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about the delivery because my retired roommate will take delivery if I'm at work and she knows everything so if the diapers fell out on the front steps it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'll let you all know how this works out :-)

Hugs,

Freta

Working within a large company if you were to look at our website we sell more items then what we would stock because we have a api that allows other companies to sell things from our web site. Amazon is based on this business model but they take a small cut of all sales thus what office depot is doing.

I just checked on my order and this is the status:

• Estimated Delivery: 08/09/2012

08:30 AM - 05:00 PM

Have you ever noticed how a few days can seem like an eternity when you're waiting for your order to arrive? Hugs, Freta

• 2 years later...