LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Diapered Life

So, some may know i lost my job a Little over a week ago on a Thursday. i got myself another one right after. this one pays way more, and, i can wear what ever i want.

I have been thinking about wearing to work on a more frequent basis. the issue i have is i work outside, in the hot sun. so, does anyone else wear to work outside? and what can i do to keep myself from sweating my bag off?

I perspire a lot and I've spent many days working outside- and I'm in a Depends Pull-up at work :D I use the toilet at work almost all the time since capacity would be a problem otherwise, though I do experience minor leakage throughout the day. At the end of the workday my diaper feels fairly damp and a bit warm but still has essentially the same capacity for it's intended purpose :whistling: Comfort is a subjective thing and I'm comfortable enough this way, YMMV though! Try doing something one weekend day as strenuous as your work while wearing and see how things go for you ;) There are people who have to wear diapers in just about every job field so it can be done; you can wear just about anywhere anytime if you want or need to.

Bettypooh

I wear a Bambino Bianco at my out door jobs. Until I become acclimated to the heat I can feel sweat dripping down from my back in to diaper, but after that it doesn't bother me. I put diaper creme in the folds of my crotch to stave off any rashes.

I've never worn to work, but I think what others have said is good advice. I see you are a DL and not actually incontinent, so what I would do is try wearing pull on disposable underwear instead of a diaper for that "diapered" feeling. Use the bathroom instead of your disposable underwear. There have been many times both indoors and outdoors when it's very hot (basically no AC where I work) and the humidity is high. My regular underpants get a little clammy from the heat and humidity (just think of how damp your shirt gets from sweating when out in hot and humid weather). I would think that disposable underwear designed for absorbtion would actually be more comfortable when hot and humid outside, as it would absorbe and lock in your sweat. Of course, if you actually used them for wetting, you would most likely feel more uncomfortable in the heat and also have to go change more often. It just seems that a cloth backed breathable disposable underpant would feel more comfortable in the heat than an actual diaper.

• Like 1

Summer is always the season of diaperbane, I wish I had a good solution for you, the best I have ever been able to come up with is to take a short 5 minute break every few hours, where I let the diaper rest at my knees while my behind cools off. It's crazy the kind of heat that can build up in your diaper. This at least makes it so it takes another good hour before I am sweating badly into my diaper.

what i have ended up doing during the summer is wear belted undergarment, and also one of the cheapo walgreens diapers. otherwise, you don't swell up, it jsut bunches up. this way i haven't had ANY issues.

Unless you need to wear, I would never recommend taking a chance "just for the heck of it." You never know when something might happen and you'd be "exposed." As an example, many readers know that two months ago my collectible Volkswagen Beetle was totaled in a rear-end collision. Well...as luck would have it, I had placed some "personal items" in the glove compartment that I intended to take into my house when I got home from work. (I live in a house around the corner from a house I own and store all my baby/sissy items). Immediately after the car what hit--and I realized that I wasn't hurt--the thought hit me that somehow I had to remove the contents of the glove compartment before anyone saw what was in there. When I went to retrieve my registration and insurance card, I quickly stuffed the items in my lunch bucket and zipped it closed hoping that the police officer wouldn't notice and think I was hiding something illegal. After that, I resigned myself to never taking a chance doing anything where I might get caught. By the way, I had a tank top, flannel panties, and a green gingham skirt in the glove compartment. Luckily, I rescued them before the car was towed away. Then I had the challenge of getting everything into Mom's house without her seeing what was in my lunch bucket or wondering why I was carrying it upstairs quickly. So unless you're willilng to risk an embarrassing encounter, don't chance it!

I am very public about my diapers and adult baby wear. not that i walk up to people and say "hey guess what" but in my home i dont hide it, my paci and bottle are on my desk. when i wear them, if people ask i tell. its not a big deal to me.

but i just dont want to end up frying my bits or something. its hot and uncomfortable as it is, why would i want to make it worse? lol.