LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S The Worst That Could Happen

My niece has come to live with my wife and I because of some unforseen reasons. she's 40. needless to say, that has put a damper on my dl fun. always worring about leaving something laying around. i've left my plastic pants laying in the bathroom floor before when rushing out to work. left a unused diaper laying on the couch one day and my daughter grabed it when she came to visit ( she knows) and put it in my bedroom before my grandkids came in and saw it. since my niece has been taking the garbage down to the ally for pick up, i'd worry about her seeing one in the garbage. so i haven't been wearing. well maybe a couple times.anyways, i talked to my wife and we decided that she should tell my niece that i developed a night time problem a couple years back and now wear protection. i know so many on here are concerned about others finding out thier love for diapers and i feel the same way. but if my niece believes it's a problem that i have no control over, i feel she'd be inclined not to tell anyone. if she did, it would look worse on her for telling someone. i'd be able to wear more often ( not in front of her) without so much concern. so, what do you all think. as for me, i'm just tired of hiding it and worring about it. that's been my mindset lately. though i will hide it to an extent, i'm not going to worry about anyone finding out about my night time problem ( though it's not a night time problem but they won't know that.).

Hmmm, are you worried about your niece telling other people in your family? Or her friends?

Because at least to me, knowledge, of a health problem within a family often becomes family gossip.

From my perspective, maybe you just need a seperate trash for your diapers that you empty so your niwce will not see them.

I hope it all works out for you.

I agree with Yuna w.r.t. family gossip. Growing up I heard all kinds of stuff about the relatives, including relatives that I never met.

But you know your family best. How much do your family members sit around and talk about other family members.

I do have a slight medical problem and need/want to wear diapers night and day, well at least that is what I tell everybody and almost everyone knows and if they talk about it so what. The only people that have ever asked any questions are the ones that have the same medical problem that I do, and they just want to share experiences.

Maybe you just need to be not so careless with your diaper wearing.

Trash is an easy fix, get some black plastic bags, she will be none the wiser.

And my diaper wearing habits are on a very need to know basis only.

And if she notices it is unlikely that she is going to bring it up as not to embarrass you. If she does say something I think it would be most likely said to your wife, which then can dealt with.

• Like 1

I do not think he would be worried about her telling her Friends if she is 40 years old and is moving back in with relatives thats kind of a sign that either the friends do not exist or they do not want her

i would agree with the majority swell have a medical condition sob story ready for her, and give her absolutely to much information to the point that she is uncomfortable and life will be peachy

I am Incontinent and describe some procedures to you that you can "have had Done" in detail that will make her hair stand on end , just ask if you want some i'll be happy to help

otherwise enjoy your diapers and think nothing of it, she is a guest in your home and should mind her business and work on her issues and not question the house routines

Let sleeping dogs lie, and be much more careful! Yeah, I was a very busy person with more than an hour commute to and from work each day, then working a 10 hour day. I'm in a similar situation where no one else living in my home knows about my diapers. I don't wear every day, but I used to wear 3 or 4 times a week. Over the 40+ years I've been a DL I've learned to check and double check, then recheck again to make sure everything is put away and out of site. That also included used diapers being thrown away which isn't always that easy. Is it a pain sometimes? Absolutly, especially when you are a busy person with a stressful job. We tend to want to have fun with the time we have to ourselves and not be bothered with details which are more like work The simple fact is, when you have something you want to keep a secreat from everyone else, you have to work at doing just that! It takes much more work keeping things put away and out of sight, checking and back tracking your steps to make sure nothing has been left around for others to see. Some people may decide it's not worth all that and just tell others about it all. Not me. In my situation, there is no excuse for leaving a pair of plastic pants laying around or the odd diaper pin or empty package that your Bambino's came in thrown in the trash can with the empty cans of soup, old kleenex boxes or TV dinners. Think about using a small trash can in your bedroom somewhere out of site with a trash bag in it that you can put your used diapers in overnight. You can tie that trash bag up and then bury it down inside with the other trash. You can even throw the small trash bag of used diapers away on your way to work the next morning, even if you have to get up earlier to put it in your car. McDonalds and many other places have trash cans outside the doors of their businesses. 2 or 3 diapers in a small trash bag every day or so shouldn't be a big deal to toss away somewhere away from home. It's up to you what you want to do, but if anything, I would concentrate more on backtracking anything you may have left out somewhere and get into a better habit of immediatly putting things away after use. Put the diapers and plastic pants away before taking the shower and don't wait until after - by the time you're out of the shower you just may have forgotten that you left a diaper pin or pair of plastic pants laying somewhere!