• I'm a DL and wear onesies.
    • I'm Incontinent and wear onesies.
    • I just wear diapers.
  2. 2. Onesies?

• Keep the diapers up.
    • Make me feel like a baby.
    • Don't work.
    • I have never tried them.

I also use a onesie from time to time. I prefer not to wear one now as I find wearing anything else besides a diaper under my pants quite uncomfortable. However, if I am just lounging around the house, I will throw on my onesie every now and again.

I am not into the AB scene at all but wear onesies because they keep the diapers up. I find them great at keeping everything where it needs to be.

I was wondering if anyone else has tried or uses them for the same reason?

:beer:

mummy puts me in a onnsies so its easier to change my nappy

• 1 month later...

Have not tried onsies (sort of) I like the feel of tight female swimsuits the smooth silken fabric is just plain great, 2 piece suits also pull things in tight.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wear a onesie primarily to help me feel like a baby. (It doesn't 'make' me feel like a baby, which was the poll option - only nappies can do that - but it adds to the baby feeling and experience.) But it's also very useful for keeping my nappy in place, so I wear a onesie for the practical purpose as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had several onsies, most have print so I don't wear them out. My problem is they are to long in the trunk, so they are baggie at the bottom.

I wish I could find ones small (Short) enough. I could custom order one or two, but they are so high priced now that it probably won't happen.

I did try and modify mine to make them shorter but then they just have alot of material bunched up between my legs and it's not comfortable, oh well, us smaller babies get passed over on diapers too!

I to wear onsies to hold my diaper up and to conceal it and my plastic pants from being visible when I bend over in the grown-up world. I have onsies that look just like grown-up T-shirts. So being a discreet DL I have no worry. I must say that lounging in just my onsie & diaper at home gives me a very toddlerish feel too. My wife says I look cute.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

While I never have worn a onesie, I might try it sometime. My kids all had onesie, while in diapers, so I will consider it. I am very stuck on how my Mom dressed her babies so boys only wear diapers, while girls had a t-shirt and diapers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have used onesies for a long time for a combination of reasons. They help me feel babyish, which is part of the appeal, but the biggest part for me is the fact that they help to hold up the diapers, keep everything concealed, and don't come untucked when wearing them (thus possibly revealing the waistband of your diaper). Overall, I think its a logical piece of clothing for a diaper wearer to have.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My onesie wearing is purely for fashion. It makes me feel more like a baby but it is a little big on me so it doesn't really hold anything together but that's why I like to wear tummy controlling panties over my diapers. They help to hold the diaper close to me as it gets heavier and heavier. It also has the advantage of keeping tapes from popping when I move around in my swollen diapers. Plus it helps to compress everything in case I still need to slip into a pair of jeans in a hurry.

So, onesies for Dress up fun, panties to keep me in my place and plastic pants to control any leaks.